Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

yard - chased - pictures

Anticipatory visions of the night's harvest chased through his head as Chad leisurely strolled down the sidewalk. The tiny semi-autonomous drone flew across the yard to hover beside another bedroom window. Pictures zipped to Chad's phone via WiFi, then to an Internet server before being securely deleted, leaving no evidence.

innocent ͼ edible ͽ heft
 
innocent ͼ edible ͽ heft

Amber entered the apartment to find her roommate's boyfriend strung-up beneath a ceiling hook—bound, gagged, and naked—her roommate nowhere in sight. She, still innocent of any wrongdoing, examined the heft of his balls, which caused his shaft to rise. Too edible to resist, descending, she opened her mouth.

sticky ■ screen ■ pillow
 
sticky ■ screen ■ pillow

Edith found the wraith’s breast vaguely sticky, and softer than the downiest pillow. She could see through her ethereal body as if through a screen of silk. The ghost gave a shriek as if in pleasure and twisted her torso unnaturally to give access to Edith and Arthur’s ministrations simultaneously.

Luminiferous | outward | introduce
 
Luminiferous | outward | introduce

By outward appearances, she was pure sunshine with white-blond hair and pale skin. She was everything angelic and luminiferous. However what lurked beneath the surface was a depraved and lascivious soul that introduced him to the most degrading sexual acts he'd ever encountered, acts which both haunted and excited him.

socks ■ cord ■ stairs
 
socks ■ cord ■ stairs

Exhausted, Norm dropped his keys in the dish.

"Honey?"

No answer, only a soft whimper.

He found Cass naked, spread eagle on the living room stairs, bound to the banister and rail with cord from the blinds. He removed the gag - one of her socks.

"What happened?"

"I was burgled."

booth - breeze - quenched
 
Booth - breeze - quenched

I stumbled out of the phone booth, appreciating the cool breeze that quenched the sweat on my overheated body. Had I bitten off more than I could chew? I was a virile guy, wasn’t I?

One of the twins – Tina maybe, or perhaps Tanya, motioned me back in – oh god……

Recent - crossing - flannel
 
recent - crossing - flannel

I watched Julia, crossing the bedroom wearing nothing more than an unbuttoned flannel shirt and wicked grin. My heart pounded, memories of our recent encounters still fresh and raw.

"What's tonight's game?" I asked.

"It'll be fun." From behind her back, she produced a roll of duct tape. "Mummy dress-up."

dishwasher - reach - unrealistic
 
dishwasher - reach - unrealistic

She always unloaded the dishwasher just before he arrived, setting them on the counter before getting the stool to reach those ridiculously high shelves. It was unrealistic to wish for different, lower cabinets... but it was worth it every time he came home and buried his face in her bottom.

waking - river - stuffy
 
waking - river - stuffy

Diffuse morning sun and babbling of the river beside their tent brought Sarah into a waking state.

"I didn't bring Benadryl," she said.

"Huh?" Clark sounded confused.

“You said you’re stuffy.”

“No. I said I have a stiffy.”

Sarah rolled over, reaching out. “Now that I have a cure for.”

maximum - bottle - wait
 
maximum - bottle - wait

As a guy, he’d been taught to bottle up his feelings. Nevertheless, the online build-up and months’ long wait exceeded his maximum capacity for emotional sublimation. When she stepped in the door, he was bouncing on his feet and grinning like a kid standing in line to see Star Wars.

Barf Ξ targeting Ξ gash
 
Barf - targeting - gash

The force of the impact left a large gash on her forehead. Usually the sight of her own blood would make her barf, but now she had just two things on her mind – how was her boyfriend doing, and why had the driver of the other car been targeting them?

Sanity - arrow - holly
 
sanity - arrow - holly

Stan questioned his sanity for attending this Christmas party. Happy couples everywhere a reminder of the hole in his life.

Then, a lovely lady unknown to him planted a kiss upon his cheek, like an arrow to his heart. She smiled and pointed up at the sprig of holly.

flush - paint - lost
 
Flush - paint - lost

I have screwed up this time. She has cut me off for two weeks! I did not think I could paint myself into a corner this deep. I am completely lost – I don’t know how to make it up to her.

I will never forget to flush the toilet again!

Jealous - holiday - napkin
 
Jealous - holiday – napkin

Sucking the spirit’s spectral nipples with jealous fury, Edith brought the wraith to a climax the likes of which it had never achieved in life. Consumed in its own intoxication, the ghost gave Arthur’s cock a holiday as its glow faded and it fluttered to the ground like a napkin.

Stocking ≈ stalking ≈ voluminous
 
stocking ≈ stalking ≈ voluminous

You would think that her voluminous dress would prevent her from stalking the elf on his way home after his shift at Santa's workshop. But, Mrs. Claus, in her stocking feet, did not make a sound. Rumor had it the elf was well-endowed. Her intention was to find out first-hand.

tree ■ snow ■ shovel
 
Tree - snow - shovel

You shovel a lot of shit when you work with idiots. So when Tommy claimed nine inches, we called his bluff. If he had a tree trunk like that, he wouldn’t be hanging with us here. He started to unzip – then turned and ran off into the snow. Myth busted…

Fire - nipping - nose
 
fire - nipping - nose

"Looks like Jack Frost has been nipping at your nose."

Bruce, numb from hanging decorations in the freezing conditions for the last two hours without help, resisted grumbling at his fiance.

Ashley unzipped her ski suit, exposing naked flesh to the snow and wind. "This light a fire?"

"Fire lit."

undercover - tidy - long
 
Undercover - tidy - long

Steve hated undercover work.

He hated the long hours spent waiting for evidence to appear. But more than anything, he hated finding what he was looking for.

His target exited the motel room, got in her car and began to tidy her makeup in the mirror.

He hated undercover work…

Freezing - little - palm
 
Freezing - little - palm [size=-2](And the two previous prompt sets)[/size]

He wished he was before a blazing fire, nestled between her long legs and nipping at her tidy little snatch. Instead, he was undercover on a stake-out, bored and freezing with a drippy nose. Undoing his fly to palm his cock, he stroked. It might as well be drippy too.

hugs ■ teddy ■ bear
 
hugs ■ teddy ■ bear

Warren was no man, but a bear - hairy, barrel-chested, and primal. He regarded Lucy's teddy as an inconsequential barrier between him and his prey.

She had missed the mark, intending to seduce him into an evening of hugs and kisses and dalliance. Trembling like a virgin, she gave in.

carnage - inside - pearl
 
carnage - inside - pearl

Blood and carnage littered the battlefield as she dragged him inside her tent. Dismissing her lieutenants, she marveled at her "concubine." Warriors were rarely spoils of war, but he was a pearl among empty clams. Horny as a doe in rut, she'd plans to breed upon him long and hard.

spoils ■ pillage ■ concubine
 
“It spoils your look,” he said with the confidence of the obeyed. “Remove it and pillage the clothing box for something more suitable,” he said to the dark haired concubine. “Make sure it's easily removable for the banquet, when I intend to display you.” He smiled as she curtseyed, trembling.

Lemon, canal, navigate
 
lemon, canal, navigate

Citrus reminded her of her days as a courtesan when she'd navigate the Venetian waterways at night looking for aristocrats in need of a warm, wet cunny. In a canal next to a garden of lemon trees, she'd often spread her legs and entice her lascivious passengers to drop anchor.

book ■ page ■ spine
 
Book - page - spine

“What kind of cruise did you book for us?” he asked his wife.

“I thought just a regular cruise!”

Steve’s spine began to tingle as he saw the assortment of bondage tools attached to the bed.

He said, “Where is that activity page again? This might be okay after all!”

Diverse - circumstance - honey
 
Diverse - circumstance - honey

They came from diverse origins, but whatever circumstance brought each one to her doorstep, the men all had one peculiar thing in common. Each one carried a rare gene mutation that allowed him to smell the intoxicating pheromone she unwittingly produced, and it drew them in like bees to honey.

Peeling « unwashed » digit
 
Back
Top