Let's talk sex....

The Beartooth theater/pub is a great place to see a movie while quaffing a cold one and/or eating pizza or other food in our town.

Hmmm never been there, what kind of movies? Old ones? Thinking I might go to Alyeska next weekend, I'm not sure if that will include A-town.

The cinema at The Barracks near the Roma St station has a bar downstairs. Don't even have to be in gold class to take a drink in to the movie.

But I tend to cheap out and go to Southbank.

Cheap out? ( btw I love South Bank)
My last mid-week flick at Harbour Town Gold Class was like $20 measly bux, which included a drink and a bucket of pop corn (more than I will ever eat). Lazy-boy recliners...bring it on :D

Who would ever go cattle class again to save maybe $12?

Cheap out? ( btw I love South Bank)
My last mid-week flick at Harbour Town Gold Class was like $20 measly bux, which included a drink and a bucket of pop corn (more than I will ever eat). Lazy-boy recliners...bring it on :D

Who would ever go cattle class again to save maybe $12?

Me, cos I'm cheap and at Southbank cinema I can see two movies for $20.
This is a good thing for me as there is always more than one movie I want to see.
Besides, I can bring my own snacks.
Prawn crackers anyone??

But I like Harbour Town when I get a chance to head down that way.
Which will be soon, cos the Jupiter's comp is on again next month.

Me, cos I'm cheap and at Southbank cinema I can see two movies for $20.
This is a good thing for me as there is always more than one movie I want to see.
Besides, I can bring my own snacks.
Prawn crackers anyone??

But I like Harbour Town when I get a chance to head down that way.
Which will be soon, cos the Jupiter's comp is on again next month.

Sweet - you're right,you're cheap.

But hey, I love Jupiter's. Srsly, LOVE IT :D

Sweet - you're right,you're cheap.

But hey, I love Jupiter's. Srsly, LOVE IT :D

Aw, gee, thanks :D... if it helps, I'm only cheap about some things, and never when it's about someone else.

Yeah, Jupiters has a nice ballroom set up. And It's not too far to stumble to my room.
Bonus points for the handy gambling distraction when I just can't watch any more Master's New Vogue.

Aw, gee, thanks :D... if it helps, I'm only cheap about some things, and never when it's about someone else.

Yeah, Jupiters has a nice ballroom set up. And It's not too far to stumble to my room.
Bonus points for the handy gambling distraction when I just can't watch any more Master's New Vogue.

I Live about 15 mins from Jupiter's so it's a cheap meal out in Spinners or the PA.
I have a good GF who comes with me for the day if we want to do the swipe-your-card-entry-in-the-barrel thing.
Love it.Love it.Love it.

Last edited:
I Live about 15 mins from Jupiter's so it's a cheap meal out in Spinners or the PA.
I have a good GF who comes with me for the day if we want to do the swipe-your-card-entry-in-the-barrel thing.
Love it.Love it.Love it.

Spinners do great wedges. Or at least, they did last year.

Haven't eaten at PA yet. Might try there this year. Any recommendations?

Never had bad ribs there - if you go the full KG you WILL need to 2 people to eat them. The wedges and bits that go wth them are very so-so but those beef ribs are the shit.

Can I just eat the ribs and leave the rest? I could eat the whole kg then...

Or you could be my rib buddy and share a plate with me?

Can I just eat the ribs and leave the rest? I could eat the whole kg then...

Or you could be my rib buddy and share a plate with me?

Rib buddy? That can be achieved :D
I warn you, I pulled an all nighter for my birthday at Jupiter's in 2011. At 8.30am we were walking past Dracula's on our way to the buses at Pac Fair!! Oh the shame :eek:

Rib buddy? That can be achieved :D
I warn you, I pulled an all nighter for my birthday at Jupiter's in 2011. At 8.30am we were walking past Dracula's on our way to the buses at Pac Fair!! Oh the shame :eek:

Hey, having survived a Cross tatt and a walk of shame through Liverpool at 3am, stumbling around the Gold Coast after Maccas opens sounds positively classy.

I'll check comp dates and Pm you!
But probably not till thursday cos that's my next dance night and B has the table tickets.

let's talk redemption

and why not at the scene of the crime
warrior queen?

easy enough to slink around the periphery
pretending that nothing really happened,

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43384454&postcount=51
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43384528&postcount=53

and
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=43404676#post43404676

but...

entertain us as you will, clown.

you've no self respect
nor any accrued goodwill to rest upon.

nor have you the sense, apparently
to slink away...
recreate yourself
and try a return as un(self)damaged goods...

let's talk redemption

and why not at the scene of the crime
warrior queen?

easy enough to slink around the periphery
pretending that nothing really happened,

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43384454&postcount=51
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43384528&postcount=53

and
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=43404676#post43404676

but...

entertain us as you will, clown.

you've no self respect
nor any accrued goodwill to rest upon.

nor have you the sense, apparently
to slink away...
recreate yourself
and try a return as un(self)damaged goods...

You assume that I would come back to lit as someone else?
Why?
Because other people do it?

Cowards.

I am what I am, and I will stay that way, tyvm.
But I'm not coming back to lit as often as I was - only checked in today to catch up with someone here who is ill (and now that I have done so, I shall head off again.)

You assume that I would come back to lit as someone else?
Why?
Because other people do it?

Cowards.

I am what I am, and I will stay that way, tyvm.
But I'm not coming back to lit as often as I was - only checked in today to catch up with someone here who is ill (and now that I have done so, I shall head off again.)

this is beautiful fodder...

betelgeuse betelgeuse.... betelgeuse!

ha ha!

btw...

have you ever really considered your current sig?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."

the irony of it is delicious.

just say'n...

Just as you think I'm a piece of shit, I am fairly certain there are people in your life who don't see you the way I do.
I have my r/l, as do you.

The only true irony is that you won't understand what I just wrote.
:rolleyes:

Just as you think I'm a piece of shit, I am fairly certain there are people in your life who don't see you the way I do.
I have my r/l, as do you.

The only true irony is that you won't understand what I just wrote.
:rolleyes:

maybe this will help?

Back