*True Confessions*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Here you go.

pondman said:


That them in my av. They keep my nipples hard and tingling all the time. wanna play?:D :kiss: :rose:

you av is tantalizingly (is that a word? :D ) yummy!!!
 
Jewelz said:
*Im wet right now :D

*I often fantasize about making love to another woman.

*In 1999, I overdosed while I was talking online to the only woman I ever fell in love with.

*I want to go to Aruba in a bad way!

*Eyes are the first thing that attracts me to someone.

*After many suicide attempts and hurting those I loved, I made it a goal of mine to make at least one person smile or laugh every day for the rest of my life and so far, I have accomplished that goal.

*I hold all of my hurt and anger inside until something triggers me and then I explode into a violent rage of screaming and it isnt pretty.

*I would love to open a group home for emotionally troubled teeenage girls. those that were emotionally and verbally abused like i was.

*I am still wet :D

Jewelz...If you ever need any help with the group home idea...let me know!!!!!!! In one of my postings before I confessed that I blame myself for what's happened to my sister. She, like I, was sexually molasted as a child. She's 1 yr 1 month to the day younger than I. It was happening to the both of us by the same guy and I did nothing to stop it. I completely forgot about it. She didn't. She's tried commiting suicide several times, even as a child. I never knew this untill about a year ago. It's effected me in such a way. She was raped in 1999. None of what happened is my fault, but I take blame because I couldn't stop it and I wasn't there for her afterwards. And you just helped me realize that there's nothing I can do still except to be there for her now and live my life as I need to; without all the stress and worry.
 
*I love playing with fire

*Enjoys a long walk on a beach or in the woods with someone special

*Wants to sky dive, bundgy jump, and mountain climb sometime before I die

*has had sex with 3 other women at one time

*I want to be able to see people around me living happliy

*I want to take photos of wild animals, especially wolf packs and sharks while in the water with them
 
Jewelz said:


I will certainly keep you in mind!

You are right. You cant blame yourself any longer sweetheart. You were both very young. You didnt really know how to stop it. I am so sorry that you had to endure such acts of disgust. The best thing for you to do to help your sister is to be there any time she needs you and this will ultimately heal you too. We as survivors tend to place blame on ourselves for the things that happened to us and others. I would do anything to help someone else but often neglect my own well being. I will reach out and be a friend to those who accept my love and friendship and expect nothing in return. Stress is very sickening as I live with that and worry every day of my life. I worry about trivial things and things that shouldnt matter in the here and now nor in the long run. Be good to yourself angelgirl. You have alot to offer and your sister is lucky to have you there to hold her up when she needs to fall. Be blessed. Stay strong and never change who you are...do not compromise your pride and dignity for the guilt that is so eager to eat you alive.

:heart: :kiss: It's sooo good to have a friend like you. Like you, I'm a worry wart and tend to worry about things that I shouldn't. Thank you for your kind words. They are cherished! And your sooo right! Thank you, Jewelz!!!!
 
OK, back from lunch and time for more....

*I'm an adrenaline junkie*

*I was in the Army. Airborne Infantry*

*I used to be a bartender*

*I used to be a poker dealer in a casino*

*The thought of Jewelz being wet made me hard*

*I grabbed a co-workers ass during lunch (Dunno where the confidence to do that came from*eyes Jewelz and Shining*)*

*I'm uncircumcised*

*I've had sex, during business hours, in one of the downstairs bathrooms here at work*

*Piercings and tattoos on women turn me on*

*I like it when girls are shaved*

*I love it when they let me help shave them*

More later...
 
Jewelz said:


OMG!! I am hella terrified of fire!! It is one of my biggest fears in life...house fire. I am extremely paranoid ..and obsessive compulsive about the whole "oh whats that smell, whats burning"..ughhh..

I love the beach..my favorite place to be

My inner self really wants to do all those risky things but as "pussy wimp"...i wont LOL

I am sooo jealous of the women thing...lol

yep, love to see others happy. *smooch*


hehe well.....house fire is one thing!!!! I love camp fires...to smell the wood burning....

Here's a funny confession....I'm afraid of heights!!!!! and i wanna do all that!!! hehe

I want to have more experiences with women...I really enjoy eating a woman out and just watching her....In my honest opinion I think women can do a better job with a tongue than men....due to the fact that we know what we like!!!!!!!!!

I want to have sex in a park where people can watch me!
 
SE, you are very welcome *Hugs*

Phelan darlin...Im still wet *wicked grin*

wanna shave me?:devil:
 
Phelan said:
OK, back from lunch and time for more....

*I'm an adrenaline junkie*

*I was in the Army. Airborne Infantry*

*I used to be a bartender*

*I used to be a poker dealer in a casino*

*The thought of Jewelz being wet made me hard*

*I grabbed a co-workers ass during lunch (Dunno where the confidence to do that came from*eyes Jewelz and Shining*)*

*I'm uncircumcised*

*I've had sex, during business hours, in one of the downstairs bathrooms here at work*

*Piercings and tattoos on women turn me on*

*I like it when girls are shaved*

*I love it when they let me help shave them*

More later...

hehehe I don't mind taking the blame for that one!
oooo I have a tattoo!!! LOL Army man? mmmmmm must look even better in a uniform!!!! :p :devil:

I love shaving myself clean

I have shaved a gf of mine twice before

I consider my dog to be like a child to me

The thought of Phelan being hard made me wet

I would love to be able to taste Jewelz...only with her permission of course!
 
ShiningEyes said:


LOL would love to be that someone!!!!! big loads are what I love!! :p :devil: really enjoy getting wild and crazy!

See, I gotta find a woman like you. My friends say that I'm looking for someone that's a Lady in public and a Whore in the bedroom. I don't really like the way that it's phrased but it pretty much sums it up about right. Yeah, I'm all about getting wild and crazy whenever I can :D
 
Jewelz said:
SE, you are very welcome *Hugs*

Phelan darlin...Im still wet *wicked grin*

wanna shave me?:devil:

You're killing me here, darlin.

Does the pope fondle alter boys?!? Hell yes I'd shave you. Like you had to ask? Pass me the razor and some shaving gel.
 
Phelan said:


See, I gotta find a woman like you. My friends say that I'm looking for someone that's a Lady in public and a Whore in the bedroom. I don't really like the way that it's phrased but it pretty much sums it up about right. Yeah, I'm all about getting wild and crazy whenever I can :D


hmmmm a lady in public and a whore in the bed room? well.....i'm not all lady in public, but that's describes me!!!!!! :devil: I'll try just about anything once, and twice if I really like it! lol Now...if you tell me that your into anal...I'll move where you are and we can get to know each other on every level!!!!!!! :devil: :p :D
 
Jewelz said:


i like the smell of campfire and a fireplace...but am still afraid of fire LOL big time! one of my dad's friends died a horrible death when his truck caught fire and he couldnt get out...ICK! And the movie "Backfire"...(isnt that the name of it)...spooked me out!

If all I ever get it to kiss a woman passionately...ahhh...

Not to be picky...."Backdraft"
 
Phelan said:


You're killing me here, darlin.

Does the pope fondle alter boys?!? Hell yes I'd shave you. Like you had to ask? Pass me the razor and some shaving gel.


oooooo Do I get to watch? :p
LOL @ SBF
 
ShiningEyes said:



hmmmm a lady in public and a whore in the bed room? well.....i'm not all lady in public, but that's describes me!!!!!! :devil: I'll try just about anything once, and twice if I really like it! lol Now...if you tell me that your into anal...I'll move where you are and we can get to know each other on every level!!!!!!! :devil: :p :D

Am I into anal? Well, let's see here... Yes. I introduced both of my previous ex's to that fun little activity and they loved it.:devil:
 
ShiningEyes said:



oooooo Do I get to watch? :p
LOL @ SBF

Only if I get to make sure that you're smooth as a baby's butt after I'm done with Jewelz.
 
slarttybartfast said:


Not to be picky...."Backdraft"

LOL thats it!!! I *knew* Backfire wasnt it...but fuck, i couldnt think, i was too occupied with my wetness!! Thanks honey!
 
Jewelz said:
*enters the room once again and goes to confessional, bare between her legs but soaked*

Ok, the thought of making Phelan hard and SE is wet and all this sex talk from everyone else and listening to Sarah McLachlan's song "Possession" is driving me wild...I need someone to hold me down and take my breath away right now...ahhh

*slips a finger deep inside and then licks it clean...(literally) before I rub my hard clit*

OK, just when I thought I couldn't get any harder, you go and say that. OK, gotta think calming thougths or I'll be stuck at my desk for the next hour and a half..... Ah fuck it, I'm having to much fun to stop.


You want some help with that, Jewelz?
 
Jewelz said:
*enters the room once again and goes to confessional, bare between her legs but soaked*

Ok, the thought of making Phelan hard and SE is wet and all this sex talk from everyone else and listening to Sarah McLachlan's song "Possession" is driving me wild...I need someone to hold me down and take my breath away right now...ahhh

*slips a finger deep inside and then licks it clean...(literally) before I rub my hard clit*


wow!!!!!!! now i'm all soaked!

*hands Phelan a razor*


:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top