*WHO* are you craving?

That girlfriend of mine that doesn't exist. :(

Last edited:
I am craving the man who cares about me and knows me inside and out. Someone who will leave me messages or little notes just saying he was thinking about me. A true romantic at heart, but who can also take total control in the bedroom and not be afraid to turn control over at times either. Someone who is secure in their own skin and doesn't judge a person without truly getting to know them. Someone who wants to grow old with me and when in public not afraid to hold my hand and show everyone we are a couple.

Okay, that is it for now anyway, lol.

I am craving the man who cares about me and knows me inside and out. Someone who will leave me messages or little notes just saying he was thinking about me. A true romantic at heart, but who can also take total control in the bedroom and not be afraid to turn control over at times either. Someone who is secure in their own skin and doesn't judge a person without truly getting to know them. Someone who wants to grow old with me and when in public not afraid to hold my hand and show everyone we are a couple.

Okay, that is it for now anyway, lol.

Breezy, he sounds like a wonderful man.:heart:

I can't wait for the day when you announce that you've found him. :D

the handsome stranger who was sat next to me on the bus yesterday.

he was wearing a suit, naturally.

:devil:

You and me both! LOL

If he even exists!

Fear not, ladies. The man train's a-comin'! :cool:

stud-central-2.jpg

Back