Handicapped Guy Needs Help at the ATM

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
As I fumbled to stuff the cheque into that silly envelope thought how nice it would be if some sweet young ting offered to help. She might then have to stand very close...our fingers might brush... her breast might press against my arm...

Lit tales have started from less...
 
When I read this post, It made me think of DJ Qualls character from Legit. He was wheelchair bound but had a huge cock. I guess Jim Jeffries based him on a real friend of his that they took to a whorehouse to lose his virginity before he croaked.
 
As a wheelchair user, ATMs/cash machines are a bloody pain in the arse... Damn things are designed for people standing, which means I can't see shit if there's any sort of light overhead.

Having a hottie pressing herself into my back as she helps would be a VERY pleasent method of assistance :D
 
Here's how you can juice the story for patriotic holiday:

Guy in wheelchair is disabled vet. Girl is with peacenik bf she's been getting tired of. Bf dragged her there to protest. She helps vet with ATM, and they talk. She realizes all of the boxed opinions are wrong. She cheats on bf with vet out of spite and has amazing sex. She thinks it over and dumps bf for vet, because bf is a whiner but vet is a do-er. (The morning after cheating, she is watching vet work out.)

Personally, I think Kyle Carpenter is hot, and oh yeah, I'd do him in a minute ;)
 
I'm a wheelchair user,

I have terrible hand writing

and I have trouble getting items in and out of envelopes because I have dexterity problems

So this story idea appeals to me a great deal.

I also really like the idea of the disabled veteran but I think some romantic elements would be a nice touch.
 
Last edited:
If anyone does write this, you have to use the term Hippy Chick somehow...
 
Back
Top