Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

plenty of opportunity for a fun night then!!!

Or a disaster! :D

I am in the early stages of constructing this so I still have time to change my mind before invitations go out. Anyhow, what scares you? Ghouls? Goblins? Panty snatchers?

Have you tried spelling on this board? It takes a life time, I thought you'd appreciate the message because I had put so much time into it. : O[/QUOTE]

Good thing about you is you think through your posts. Me not so much

And you check your spelling. That is a bonus

Good thing about you is you think through your posts. Me not so much

And you check your spelling. That is a bonus

Sometimes I check my spelling. Other times autocorrect takes it upon itself to spruce things up and even changes my words. Talk about putting dicks in my mouth...uh wait what? Was that just autocorrect. *bangs head on desk*

Ouija role play? :)
There's a first... Amusing :)

That actually sounds really fun. I'm not particularly fond of role plays but this one really gets my adrenaline going. For a while I used to have a fascination with horror erotica and to some degree I still do.

Although I'd bet The Grudge would suck out any and all sexual energy. I still get scared thinking of that movie.

The grudge? Euw.. Noooooooooo

You know those threads where people want a remote person to control them and get them to undertake tasks ? Now about ouija domination ? :D
(Not for me, I hasten to add... Coughs nervously )

The grudge? Euw.. Noooooooooo

You know those threads where people want a remote person to control them and get them to undertake tasks ? Now about ouija domination ? :D
(Not for me, I hasten to add... Coughs nervously )

Holy fuck...my toes are curling. *nervous giggle*

Are you a sadist because you just came up with a brilliantly terrifying way to dominant someone.

I don't think my toes will uncurl at this point.

That actually sounds really fun. I'm not particularly fond of role plays but this one really gets my adrenaline going. For a while I used to have a fascination with horror erotica and to some degree I still do.

Although I'd bet The Grudge would suck out any and all sexual energy. I still get scared thinking of that movie.

The grudge or the exorcist

They say be careful when bringing things back from the dead but I should be fine right? After all this thread is rather undead if anything!

I'm in the mood to conquer the monsters in boxes, attics, under beds, and in closets or mirrors. Any brave souls awake and vigilant?

i'd make a crack about a monster in the box but it would probably be in poor taste, so i'm just going to go to bed...

The grudge or the exorcist

Funny thing. I was just thinking about you!

I regret doing so. I despise you for bringing up the exorcist.

This is my weakness, my kryptonite! Challenge me no more, my boots shake with me. D:

i'd make a crack about a monster in the box but it would probably be in poor taste, so i'm just going to go to bed...

Send it to me in a pm. I have no fear. *looks at the above reply*

Last edited:
Funny thing. I was just thinking about you!

I regret doing so. I despise you for bringing up the exorcist.

This is my weakness, my kryptonite! Challenge me no more, my boots shake with me. D:

Send it to me in a pm. I have no fear. *looks at the above reply*

Really thinking of me? Still waiting for responses from you ha ha

Really thinking of me? Still waiting for responses from you ha ha

I responded to the last one. Mhmmm I did. The proof is in your inbox my good sir. Also, I passed by your name in a thread or my inbox as I was cleaning out some pms.

Responded! Although I'm sure most people have the pop up enabled for pms yeah?

I responded to the last one. Mhmmm I did. The proof is in your inbox my good sir. Also, I passed by your name in a thread or my inbox as I was cleaning out some pms.

Responded! Although I'm sure most people have the pop up enabled for pms yeah?

Then I have never received it my dear lady. I have awaited a response from you ever since you posted that personal god know how long ago. Either way I know your answer by now ha ha just tugging your chain.

Then I have never received it my dear lady. I have awaited a response from you ever since you posted that personal god know how long ago. Either way I know your answer by now ha ha just tugging your chain.

If I didn't just go on a deleting frenzy, I'd forward what I have to you but I'm more than happy to give you a complimentary reply to a month+ pm. :D

exorcist was the scariest movie I ever saw. Not a horror fan. Don't like being scared.

exorcist was the scariest movie I ever saw. Not a horror fan. Don't like being scared.

That movie is terrifying when you watch it alone. I used to be so brave, so impenetrable but now I'm that girl you'd love to sit next to as she screams, squirms, and squints all the while losing blood flow in your arm. I'm a pussy. Meow.

I refuse to watch horror anymore because I get so terrified but I will have to admit I have an attraction to them. I was contemplating starting a personal to see if anyone wanted to watch scary documentaries or shows with me.

That movie is terrifying when you watch it alone. I used to be so brave, so impenetrable but now I'm that girl you'd love to sit next to as she screams, squirms, and squints all the while losing blood flow in your arm. I'm a pussy. Meow.

I refuse to watch horror anymore because I get so terrified but I will have to admit I have an attraction to them. I was contemplating starting a personal to see if anyone wanted to watch scary documentaries or shows with me.
That sounds about the same as me, to be honest. I'm not a fan of horror myself, unless I am watching with someone else. The real question is do you watch with your lights on or off?

If you are going to be hugging and hanging all over me I could easily be persuaded to.watch a horror movie with you. :D

If you are going to be hugging and hanging all over me I could easily be persuaded to.watch a horror movie with you. :D

*hugging and hanging all over you*

^
mhmmm. Asterisks are the extent of that one. :rolleyes:

In public, I have to tough it out, close my eyes, and hide behind my hands. For which reason I don't like theaters. I watched Big Hero 6 and I was crying like a fool. I had to tell myself to keep my shit together or else the man sleeping in the next aisle wouldn't wake up. :D

Scariest movie for me was one of the first movies I saw, Jaws.
I'll never forget how scared the scene where Quint tells them about the USS Indianapolis. Still gives me chills.

Scariest movie for me was one of the first movies I saw, Jaws.
I'll never forget how scared the scene where Quint tells them about the USS Indianapolis. Still gives me chills.

Would you say Jaws would be a good recommendation for fear seeking fools? :D

Back