No border wall.

Easy; Pinewood Studios is building a Fake Wall for the re-election campaign commercials.
 
Hmmm, maybe it was the Stable Genius's piety that led you astray for your last vote.

Because nothing represents the new Christianity more than greed, grabbing pussy, gun proliferation, white supremacy, and war-mongering. The evangelicals are leading the conservatives to the promised land.

Kneel for the Cross and stand for the national anthem. The spots on the Stable Genius certainly did not change after he was elected.

Yeah and he was Still a helluva lot better choice than Hillary...That is just fucking sad, so I don't understand WHAT you are crowing about.:confused:

We ALL got fucked and will have to pay all the debt.

Think about it before you gloat.
 
Yeah and he was Still a helluva lot better choice than Hillary...That is just fucking sad, so I don't understand WHAT you are crowing about.:confused:

We ALL got fucked and will have to pay all the debt.

Think about it before you gloat.

Yes, we had two imperfect humans to chose from. So what?

If you assessed the Stable Genius as having much greater character and stability than Hillary, I question your ethics, intelligence, and moral compass.

Right, we all got fucked, but this is a result of a minority of Americans voting for a dangerous idiot. I'm pissed at folks like you, who hid behind "conservative" and evangelical labels to support this obviously unhinged man who capitalized on people's fears and associated hate.
 
he was Still a helluva lot better choice than Hillary

If Hillary was fucking up this badly, I'd still own her.

You people refuse to own Trump because none of you are worth a shit. And now you've been exposed more than ever. The world is laughing at you, and that will ultimately help the nation heal.

Maybe you should find a new racist to idolize quietly in the privacy of your home, while the rest of us try to clean up your mess? Kthx.
 
Search for "voted for you" on Twitter to understand the breadth of anger from Wingnut Nation this morning against the orange shitgibbon.

You could hydrate yourself quite well drinkin' those MAGA tears today.
 
Yeah and he was Still a helluva lot better choice than Hillary...That is just fucking sad, so I don't understand WHAT you are crowing about.:confused:

We ALL got fucked and will have to pay all the debt.

Think about it before you gloat.

giphy.gif


Look at you trying to play off your fail.

No, YOU got fucked. YOU and everyone else who voted for that piece of shit hoping for something different for their benefit instead of the same okey doke got fucked.

That's how that works, Mr. Devout Christian. :D
 
giphy.gif


Look at you trying to play off your fail.

No, YOU got fucked. YOU and everyone else who voted for that piece of shit hoping for something different for their benefit instead of the same okey doke got fucked.

That's how that works, Mr. Devout Christian. :D

God will forgive him. Or some sort of fairy tale like that.
 
When will he build walls between Canada and the US including Alaska? How is America to be immunized against iceworm invasions?
 
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/22/trump-mexico-border-wall-immigration-1338452
“Big story in Drudge today, we’ve only built a mile and a half — a mile and a half of wall but yet, we’ve been allocated to build at least 100 miles of wall,” co-host Brian Kilmeade exclaimed at the top of Wednesday’s (Fox and Friends) show, referring to a story posted by conservative news aggregator Drudge Report. “But for some reason they just can't seem to get it done. Unbelievable.”

“A lot of conservatives say it needs to be done,” co-host Ainsley Earhardt chimed in.

Drudge linked to a Bloomberg story on the ongoing lawsuit over Trump’s emergency declaration to unlock Pentagon funding for the wall. The story cites a Tuesday court filing in which a lawyer for the House of Representatives revealed that as of April 30, U.S. Customs and Border Protection had reported only 1.7 miles of “fencing” with the $1.57 billion in funding Congress approved last fiscal year.

At a rally in Pennsylvania on Monday, the president vowed to supporters that his administration would have 500 miles of wall completed by the 2020 election — an increase from his previous promises to have at least 400 miles of wall finished by the end of next year.
 
Back
Top