Ferguson Neverending

Go tell it to them.

la-na-nn-new-hampshire-pumpkin-riots-20141019

Uh, you tell them!
 
A good man is dead, his girlfriend is in grief, a child is traumatised.

Trigger happy police, take another life, because they did not like the color of his skin.

Why ? Because a man behaved as if he was a worthwhile human being, with rights, like any other American citizen.

Shot to death, for no good reason.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/06/graphic-video-shows-man-shot-dying-in-car/


"...girlfriend said on the video that the officer “asked him for license and registration. He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he’s licensed to carry. The officer said don’t move. As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times."

She is cuffed and put in the back of a police car with her four year old daughter.
They aim police rifles at her.
Because she is a witness to a murder, committed by a policeman.


http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...ed-shooting-twin-cities-suburb-captured-video
 
Aug 9, 2016

Despite the Department of Justice’s investigation detailing Ferguson’s unlawful use of the 'failure to comply' charge to retaliate against protected speech, Defendants [Stephanie] Karr and [Patrick] Chassaing [of Curtis Heinz] knowingly pursued these baseless charges against Plaintiffs and others," the suit alleges.

In addition, the suit alleges, "Defendants Karr and Chassaing had personal, financial incentives to file criminal charges against and prosecute the Plaintiffs in this case because Karr and Chassaing charged and were paid $150 per hour for their work as prosecutors, in the enforcement of Ferguson’s unconstitutional ordinances, customs, practices and policies."


In May 2016, Karr was removed as Ferguson's prosecutor after the cases against the protesters fell apart at trial. In one instance, acquittal took less than twenty minutes, the lawsuit notes.


http://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ty-over-wrongful-arrest-malicious-prosecution

Orange County’s public budget shows that the Probation Department relies on self-generated revenue for more than 40% of its financing. Seeking to obtain that revenue by unremittingly pursuing legal actions against disadvantaged individuals — the counterproductive practice at issue here — can have damaging effects on the community. Not only does such a policy unfairly conscript the poorest members of society to bear the costs of public institutions, operating “as a regressive tax,” but it takes advantage of people when they are at their most vulnerable, essentially imposing “a tax upon distress.”


Tax on being poverty stricken, and a member of the minority


Similarly, in Ferguson, Missouri and the surrounding areas, courts often prey upon the poor to raise funds for the local government. One community, where a quarter of the population lives below the poverty line,(Missouri ) collects 66 percent of its revenue from fines..."

https://thinkprogress.org/everythin...-in-one-awful-case-bfd91a6fa114?source=latest
 
Last edited:
what we need to do, is start putting down the animals. there is no excuse for this!

those people must be disqualified from welfare for the remainder of their cannibalistic life
 
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf...s_sh.html#incart_2box_nola_river_orleans_news

Muhiyidin d'Baha, whose legal last name was Moye, died at age 32 at University Medical Center after he was shot in the thigh while riding his bicycle in Mid-City, New Orleans police said.


Police initially reported the shooting occurred in the 2400 block of Bienville Street, but later updated the location to the 1900 block. A police report from the shooting obtained Wednesday indicates officers who responded to the shooting found a blood trail starting where d'Baha's body lay in the 2200 block of Bienville Street that stretched for nearly six blocks.

Officers found the bloody mountain bike on the opposite side of the street from where d'Baha lay on the ground, the report states.

While in the 1900 block of Bienville, where the blood trail stopped, officers found a spent bullet fragment in the grassy near near the corner of Bienville and North Prieur Street, the report states.


http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/02/who_was_muhiyidin_dbaha_black.html


Who was Muhiyidin d'Baha, Black Lives Matter activist gunned down in New Orleans ?


"And I looked at our elders and I saw, like, fear in their eyes," he said. "And I saw them back up, almost. That was the moment for me. We're not going to pass this on another generation. Not another generation of people are going to be intimidated by this flag."


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...te-flag-in-charleston/?utm_term=.6720eea1b465

Muhiyidin d'Baha, whose legal name is Muhiyidin Elamin Moye, made national headlines in February 2017 when he took a flying leap to wrestle a large Confederate battle flag from a protester in South Carolina, and the event was captured on video.


That incident occurred at an event at the College of Charleston, where activist Bree Newsome - known herself for climbing a flagpole to remove a Confederate flag at the statehouse in Columbia, S.C. - was speaking.



He leapt across caution tape and tried to grab the flag away to "help them understand what it is to meet a real resistance, to meet people that aren't scared," he told the Post

https://www.postandcourier.com/news...cle_a562bd14-f958-11e6-950b-d7838089890d.html


Charleston Black Lives Matter leader Muhiyidin d’Baha arrested at Confederate flag protest

Feb 22, 2017


Charleston Black Lives Matter leader Muhiyidin d’Baha, whose legal name is Muhiyidin Elamin Moye, was arrested Wednesday after he attempted to snatch a large Confederate battle flag from a protester in downtown.

Moye, 31, was charged with disorderly conduct and malicious injury to real property, according to jail records.



https://www.postandcourier.com/news...cle_a562bd14-f958-11e6-950b-d7838089890d.html


:rose:
 
Sitting in a car, waiting for your friends to finish shopping, is a crime punishable by death.

30 rounds fired into a car with passengers. None had weapons.


"In this case it was totally unjustified," Dale Galipo, a civil rights attorney representing one of the passengers, said at Monday's press conference.

The lawyers also pointed out that police in Tennessee had arrested the suspect accused of killing four people in a Waffle House without injuring him.

"Here we have again, another unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police," Galipo said.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnas...ck-man-walmart?utm_term=.ypj1pY3gv#.pn217W4j8
 
Sitting in a car, waiting for your friends to finish shopping, is a crime punishable by death.

30 rounds fired into a car with passengers. None had weapons.


"In this case it was totally unjustified," Dale Galipo, a civil rights attorney representing one of the passengers, said at Monday's press conference.

The lawyers also pointed out that police in Tennessee had arrested the suspect accused of killing four people in a Waffle House without injuring him.

"Here we have again, another unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police," Galipo said.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnas...ck-man-walmart?utm_term=.ypj1pY3gv#.pn217W4j8


Did you read about the ten people in Toronto who were killed by being run over by a maniac in a car. In this case, a maniac also tried to use a car as a weapon, but the people he attacked were armed and defended themselves. It's very unfortunate about the passengers inside that weapon, but they would have been alright if the driver hadn't attacked the cops. I will concede though, this was a matter of overkill.
 
March 29, 2016

Teen two blocks from his home, in car.

Police tracked teen to home.

Punch, taser, choke, kick, beat, now.
Insult, abuse, and use slurs.

Invade and search.

Don't ask questions.

They realized they had the wrong guy.

No warrants.

So, what ?

No one will care.


May 24, 2018

It’s unclear if the officers involved have been disciplined.


http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05...r-failing-to-use-turn-signal-to-his-own-home/

"They still haven’t told him what he did wrong."
 
July 19, 2018

(Vice Leech) Pence came to town to make an appearance at the Marriott St. Louis Grand (800 Washington Ave., 314-623-9600) at an event sponsored by America First Policies, an organization formed to "promote the policy agenda of the Donald Trump presidential campaign." It's a particularly galling association for Missouri because America First Policies is accused of having a part in funneling millions of dollars of dark money into the campaign of the state's disgraced former governor, Eric Greitens.

Pence didn't just get raked for his complicity with these shady dealings; protesters also showed up to hold him accountable for the Trump administration's dealings with Russia, its flirtation with fascism, its war on healthcare, its avoidance of gun control, and its policies that had ICE separating immigrant children from their families. (NARAL Pro-Choice Missouri, one of the organizers, saw to it that the administration's threat to Roe v. Wade was a major focus as well.) People protested this morning for different reasons, but they were unified under the same umbrella (sometimes literally) of #RESIST.

http://photos.riverfronttimes.com/s...eting-mike-pence-brought-game/?slide=1&pence2

Eric Greitens Resigns, Ending Spectacular Political Fall

Missouri Governor Eric Greitens today gave up

gsgs comment- Sex abuse, blackmail, and illegal invasion of privacy, topped off by abuse of funds concerning non-profit.i

St. Louis Circuit Court, which accuses the governor of obtaining or transferring a donor list from the non-profit he founded to his political campaign in April 2015. That charge, computer tampering, is a felony.

He's (Greitens) been mostly unapologetic, blaming his troubles on "liberal prosecutor" Gardner and George Soros. But as Missouri Republicans have aggressively investigated everything from his sex life to his finances, he's been increasingly alone (other than his phalanx of attorneys). Today influential conservative Erick Erickson blogger urged his impeachment in sharp tones of moral outrage.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...ens-resigns-ending-spectacular-political-fall



May 29, 2018


Trump's removal from office would soon be followed by one hell of a hangover: Michael Richard Pence (yes, his middle name is "Dick") would take over the presidency. That's all a vice president is for, really — to serve as the understudy in case the lead actor is jailed, incapacitated, assassinated, etc.

Pence manages to profess moral superiority over the masses even while serving as amoral Trump's No. 1 enabler. Pence stands behind Trump figuratively and literally, lovingly staring at the back of his big dumb head like it's the face of Christ. He's a spineless, opportunistic brown-noser. Pence will participate in this insane, disgraceful administration until everything finally goes to hell, at which point he gets to take over. What a deal!

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...ming-to-st-louis-and-the-protesters-are-ready
 
March 29, 2016

Teen two blocks from his home, in car.

Police tracked teen to home.

Punch, taser, choke, kick, beat, now.
Insult, abuse, and use slurs.

Invade and search.

Don't ask questions.

They realized they had the wrong guy.

No warrants.

So, what ?

No one will care.


May 24, 2018

It’s unclear if the officers involved have been disciplined.


http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05...r-failing-to-use-turn-signal-to-his-own-home/

"They still haven’t told him what he did wrong."

According to the link, which seems to be somewhat biased against the cops, he was speeding, failed to signal a turn and resisted arrest. Since the dash cam was on and recorded the fight, I am also going to assume the resistance began immediately. If it hadn't, the link would have said so.
 
Last edited:
Kids with candy bars are pretty dangerous. Good job racist.

Martin was also armed with a metal can which, in the hands of a person proficient in martial arts, could be a deadly weapon. Martin was a MMA competitor. Such persons, if their level of proficiency is high enough, are required to register their hands and/or bodies as deadly weapons. I don't know if Martin had reached that level of proficiency.

In any event, I cannot imagine anybody letting an assailant kill him when he has the means to prevent it, which Zimmerman had.
 
Martin was also armed with a metal can which, in the hands of a person proficient in martial arts, could be a deadly weapon. Martin was a MMA competitor.

aaaand there you go, people. :D

When you put on your hegemony-powered White Fear Of The Other® goggles, a young black boy who might've dabbled in some martial arts activity in order to engage in after-school horseplay scraps suddenly accesses his undercover Manchurian Candidate black-ops skills and becomes a fusion of Vin Diesel's Riddick and Sagat from Street Fighter.

6db304175c30db31bd9b8774b4b6751058711f371c5abc0e5a7a1a50928734b9_1.jpg


latest


If he could do alla that with a tallboy can of iced tea, lawd only knows what he could've done to Zimmerman with that bag of Skittles. :eek:

Only in America, kids!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I'm a huge racist and black people scare me.

Man I really had to fix that post but it was worth it, because I wanted to say something. I'm not at all afraid of black people. I love to suck their big, hard dicks, especially after they fuck my ass bareback.

I'm curious: have you ever met a black person? I'm guessing not. Racist.

Of course I have, at work and just about everywhere else. I don't suck them off the way you do, but I do eat their pussies when I have the chance.
 
April 2018

We lost an important protection.


Shoot first, think later

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mune-from-her-lawsuit/?utm_term=.feb1b0ea3337

The Supreme Court Gives Police a Green Light to ‘Shoot First and Think Later’

By Emma Andersson, Senior Staff Attorney, Criminal Law Reform Project


APRIL 9, 2018

Essentially, if you want to sue a police officer who you think violated your constitutional rights, you first have to convince the court that what happened to you was so outrageous that no reasonable person could have thought it was okay.


Such cases turn on the Fourth Amendment — a constitutional right that is notorious for its murky and context-specific contours. So proving a Fourth Amendment violation is hard enough on its own. When you have to prove a “clearly established” violation, the task becomes all but impossible because the Supreme Court keeps raising the bar. This further dis-empowers those injured or killed by police, and their surviving families.

Qualified immunity has become a misnomer. It should be called what it is, as Justices Sotomayor and Ginsberg did in their dissent from last week’s opinion. It is an “absolute shield.”

This absolute shield subverts the basic principles of our legal system. It’s supposed to be harder to hold someone criminally liable than civilly liable, but is it? If you unknowingly commit a crime and the government wants to put you in prison for it, you can’t use your ignorance of the law as a defense. But if an officer makes “a mistake of law” by unreasonably gunning you down in your own backyard, that officer gets to use the defense of qualified immunity to avoid paying damages in a civil case.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/criminal-.../supreme-court-gives-police-green-light-shoot

April 3, 2018


Justice Sonia Sotomayor, writing for herself and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, strenuously dissented

This is not the kind of case that the Supreme Court normally disposes of without briefing or argument, contended Sotomayor. "The relevant facts are hotly disputed" and the question of immunity in these circumstances is, "at the very best, a close call." Yet instead of letting the case go to a jury, the court has "intervened prematurely, purporting to correct an error that is not at all clear."



The court's "unwarranted" overturning of the lower court's decision in this case, she said, is "symptomatic" of a "disturbing" and "one-sided" approach to excessive force cases, where police are almost always protected and the victims of excessive force have little to no recourse.



In the hands of the current court, she charged, the doctrine of limited immunity for police is being transformed into "an absolute shield for law enforcement officers."

The court, she concluded, is not only "wrong on the law"; it is sending "an alarming signal" to police and the public alike. It tells police they "can shoot first and think later," and it tells the public that "palpably unreasonable conduct will go unpunished.
 
August 9 marks the anniversary of the death of Michael Brown.

On that date in 2014, the unarmed eighteen-year-old was shot dead in a confrontation with Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson. For the fourth anniversary, Brown's family, friends and supporters gathered on Canfield Drive, the scene of the shooting. Protesters and family, including Brown's father, Michael Brown Sr., spoke, emphasizing the impact of the slain teen's life and the movement that grew after his death -- a movement that, earlier this week, toppled the prosecutor who handled the investigation into Wilson's actions (and ultimately led a St. Louis County grand jury to a no bill).

https://photos.riverfronttimes.com/...ary-of-michael-browns-death/?slide=1&img_1995

August 9, 2018

Thursday, August 9, 2018


New Memorial Commemorates Michael Brown's Death — and a Movement's Start

There's a a renewed significance to this year's anniversary, and it goes beyond the rebuilt memorial or events planned for today and this weekend. On Tuesday, St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch — who many consider the architect of the grand jury's no-bill of officer Wilson — was handed a surprise primary loss by Ferguson city council member Wesley Bell.

McCulloch's departure is something Brown Sr. has long waited for. But Brown Sr. also suggests that, with a new prosecutor on the horizon, there's opportunity to reopen the case against Wilson.

Granted, that would mean Bell would have to act counter to the U.S. Department of Justice, which concluded that there wasn't sufficient evidence to bring charges against the Ferguson officer. Still, Brown Sr. plans to reach out to Bell, and he hopes the incoming prosecutor will give him the resolution McCulloch wouldn't.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018


"People know that what happened wasn’t right, and this does give another chance at going back to court," Brown Sr. says. "We will see."

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...es-michael-browns-death-and-a-movements-start


Wesley Bell's Win Surprised Everyone — Except His Campaign


We won?


As the applause crashes down, Bell pauses and smiles. He raises his hand to calm the crowd one last time, and raises the mic to his lips.

"And," he says, speaking slowly. "I will say, that... it is an honor to be your next St. Louis County prosecutor."

His smiles again, and drops the mic. The only sound now is the sound of cheering, and the ringing of bells.


https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...ls-win-surprised-everyone-except-his-campaign

McCulloch had his unions and police officers, Bell's campaign marshaled a coalition of groups. The ACLU, which didn't formally endorse a candidate, still poured $244,000 into radio ads, phone calls, digital ads and door-to-door canvassing — a first for the civil rights organization. Last month, through a collaboration with Justice Collective, the ACLU also released a trove of jail data that clashed with McCulloch's oft-repeated claim that, "There's nobody in St. Louis County in jail being held on a misdemeanor because they can’t make bond." It turns out there are hundreds.

August 9, 2018

He was there to support the family of Louis “Lynn” Payton, 48, who died Aug. 2 after collapsing at the City Workhouse. The Workhouse is a medium-security institution targeted by activists and legal scholars as a disgrace to the criminal justice system for 30 years. Payton’s family members say they don’t know how or why he died. At a news conference set up by the Close the Workhouse movement, they decried the city’s alleged insensitivity in dealing with Payton’s death in custody.

Bell’s stunning victory — fueled by activists who got their start in Ferguson, including Kayla Reed of Call to Action — could bend the arc of history closer to justice.

“I feel hopeful about St. Louis,” Bordeaux says. It might take another three years. Maybe five years. “But we’re going to get somewhere.”

Booker got an email from the Denver prosecutor on Monday. There will be no charges in the death of his brother.

Like the Payton family, he still wants answers.


https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...es-michael-browns-death-and-a-movements-start



Bell’s campaign of getting rid of cash bail in the county fits right in with the attempts to close the workhouse, which houses mostly men and women being held before trial, some on serious charges, many not. It is a symbol of how the criminal justice system works to help keep people in poverty, jailing the poor as those with money go free.
 
Back
Top