Little brother has a big cock!

Loving the fact that my sister has her hands on my cock, I lie back..enjoying the sight of her pulling it out, and jumping at the size...

I smile at my sister.."so tell me Jess...am I too big for a girl?.."..

I smile. wondering if my sister has any idea of how aroused I am, and how erotic the thought of her teaching me, the virgin, the finer points of making love to a woman, is to her "little brother..."..

My cock is at full staff..and I wonder if Jess realizes my mind is there too....
 
I can hardly breath! I look at my little brother's huge cock and my mind is racing! I wonder how he could ever fuck any girl with a cock that big! It has to be at least 11 or 12 inches! I wonder how big his balls are!

"Oh my goodness!" I yelp.

Bro laughs. "What's wrong sis? Does it look bigger than it did when you caught me playing with it this morning?"

"uh-huh!" I can barely say.

"You want to touch it more sis?" He asks boldly.

Stop it Jessica! He's your baby brother...oh god but he's sooo big! I try to stop myself from doing something naughty....
 
I never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but I am loving the feeling of my sister seeing my big cock, and stroking it for her...

Smiling, I have an even more decadent thought...


"I have the perfect idea sis..if you're interested..."...

At this point, I know I want my sister..and I get the sense..she wants me...I look her straight in the eye, my cock throbbing like never before..

"It will be our secret...no one will ever know..don't you want to teach your baby brother all there is to know about satisfying a woman???.."

But if she only could guess exactly where I want to do it...
 
"Y-you want me to teach you?"I ask nervously.

"Oh yeah, would you sis?"

I turn away. Baby bro touches my face and makes me face him again. "Look at me sis. Please? I love you. I've been in love with you forever!" He confesses.

My eyes widen and I can't hold back any longer...I reach over to kiss my baby brother's lips....
 
It seemed so natural as she leaned in to kiss me. For a split second, I wondered if she could tell how inexperienced I was, but as our lips met, it all became natural. I could feel her hands reaching for and playing with my hard cock, and the thought of "I am going to make love to my sister..." raced thru my brain.

As our kiss ended, and we looked at each other, I smiled. "I want this so bad...", I whispered, and then I smiled..."but there is a perfect place for us...where...where..I want it to happen.."

You look at me a bit confused, as I take your hand, my thick cock sticking out in front of us. We walk from the living room down the hall towards Mom and Dad's bedroom...

"Remember how we were always forbidden to be in here, and to even be on their big bed when we were kids?...."..I had lost track of the number of times we had been punished for even walking in their room without permission...

"Wouldn't you like to take your little brother's virginity on Mom and Dad's bed?..."...
 
I look around in our parents' bed room and remember when they used to get so upset when we used to jump on their bed.

"I love this room," I say, "I would love to teach you everything bro. Come here."

I grab my baby brother's hand and lead him to the bed. He sits and stares up at me with curious puppy eyes. I slowly lift my top up letting him see my big breasts. I hear him gasp and he wants to reach out and touch me but I say No.

He holds his big cock in his hands and watches me begin to get totally nude....
 
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and as I wanted so badly to touch, Jess wouldn't let me. It was obvious she was in control, and wanted to be the teacher.

I lie back, and can't believe how delicious those breasts look. I didn't realize how much my sister had developed over the years, but now I understood why there we always boys calling her when she lived at home.

My cock was as hard as it ever could get...and as I watched her get nude, I had to stop stroking myself, for fear of another "explosion".

My head was spinning...the reality was intoxicating...I was going to get laid for the first time.
 
"lay back baby," i tell my little bro

He falls back and I climb on top of him kissing him passionatly. My hand moves down to his cock and I feel it throbbing over his shorts. I begin to undo his shorts and pull his huge cock out....

I look at it and then back at my baby bro. "Hmmm i wonder if i can get this in my mouth!"

He gasps and smiles wickedly....
 
as my sister grabs my cock and her full lips approach it,,,i can feel the precum oozing out and snaking down the shaft onto her fingers...i tilt my head back in anticipation of feeling her soft silky mouth on me
 
OOC: little brother lies there, scratching his head, wondering why people just jump in on threads without a public or private invite..:)

***

IC: This time, our kiss is much more passionate, and as I feel Jessy's hands on my cock, I struggle to avoid exploding. The thought of my sweet sister's mouth on my cock drives me wild, and keeps me from exploding at the same time.

I look down, smiling, as she moves down to my cock, teasing it like a toy. I am totally hers as she looks at me with an impish smile, sliding my shorts down.

"Oh..yea...oh please sis...no one has ever done that before...oh yea, suck your little brother's cock..."
 
I can barely even get my brother's cock in my mouth! I feel my mouth stretching wide trying to get his long thick member iniside.

I wrap my lips around bro's cock and begin to suck him off.

"Ahhh yess!" He moans. His eyes meet mind and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"YOu're so beautiful sis. I'm so in love with you. I want to explode in your mouth can I?" He asks innocently.

I nodd and keep sucking him off. The taste of his precum oozes on my tongue...
 
Sis must know that I am unable to control myself...who is, when it is their first blow job?..

I start to shake, knowing I am about to explode...as I feel my hot cream begin to explode into my sister's mouth, I can only gasp...and moan Jessy's name..this is the kind of experience that until tonite, I had only dreamed of...

"sis...teach me now...how to make you cum..."..
 
I drink up my baby brother's cum nicely. I almost choke on the large load but take it in anyway. Some sticks to my lips and I lick it off with my tongue.

I stand up and lay on the bed next to my bro kissing him and touching him.

"Put your head between my legs,"I whisper to him....
 
I realize what I tasted on my sister's lips were remnants of my cum, and the idea of being swallowed like she did, was something I was still realizing had just happened.

Jess was now naked, and her body was perfect. I watched her play with her firm breasts, teasing her nipples, and I let my eyes drift slowly downward. Her slit was baby smooth, and glistening...apparently, sucking her baby brother dry was a major turn on for her.

As she gently directed me between her legs, I realized I had no idea what I was doing. The aroma was unforgettable, and I loved the sticky wetness as I let my tongue softly tease her wet puffy lips. But yet, I was really clueless as to making her orgasm like she did me.

'Like this, sis?..", I whispered, as I let my tongue run up and down her pussy, watching her shivver as my tongue apparently hit various sensitive parts.
 
"Ahh yess! Lick my pussy baby bro! Mmm!" I squirm on the bed.

Bro spreads my lips wider and flicks his tongue fast. I feel my entire body on fire!

"Suck on my clit baby!" I yell out

Bro wraps his lips around my clit and sucks hard on it making me almost jump up.

"Slide your tongue inside of my pussy! Fuck my pussy with your tongue!" I scream out.

Bro slides his long tonue in me in and out fucking me with it.....
 
Watching my sister squirm and beg is an incredible turn on...her juices have drenched my face, and my cock is hard again. I feel so comfortable, so confident, and as my eyes meet Jessy's, there is this unique love I feel.

My cock was rock hard again, and I was dying to experience that feeling of my cock deep in a girl's pussy..

I got up on my knees, holding my cock in my hand, rubbing the head against Jessy's sticky lips. There was a certain erotic "power" I felt, and it made me even more excited.

"Is this what you want sis?..do you need your little brother's big cock inside you?.."..

The look in her eyes gave an obvious answer...but I was dying to hear her say it...
 
I'm on fire! "Yes! Put it in me! Stretch my pussy wiht your big cock!"

Bro begins to slide the head inside of me. The pain is unbelievable but yet I'm so turned on that he's so big! I moan in pain and bro stops for a moment.

"Are you ok baby? You sure you can handle your brother's big cock in you?"

"I can and I want to! I want your big cock filling me! Please!"

Bro slides cock deeper and I hold on to the sheets and close my eyes tightly trying to forget about the pain.

More and more of my baby brother's big cock slides in me until he's completely buried in me!

"oooh!" I moan

"you like that sis? ready to make me a man? I'm so ready to lose my virginity to you!"

"Fuck me!" I beg....
 
Pushing in harder, deeper, I love hearing Jess beg.


"This is what you want, isn't it?...you want your little baby brother to fuck your hot pussy...right here in mom and dad's bed, don't you?..."

I pump in and out....looking down, I see my cock glistening with wetness, and my sister squirms and moans..I think about all the things I have see in magazines and such, and can't wait to try them all.

Breathing hard, I look into my sister's eyes, both of us like animals in heat.

"get on your hands and knees..I want to see what it is like to fuck someone doggy style..."..

Jess smiled..I could tell she was enjoying being the teacher, but also having her brother tell her what he wants.
 
Not interupting or anything

but i just wanted to say how hot this thread is. Sorry to bug ya guys just wanted to give some feedback. LOL
Continue on.
 
Shygurl460 said:
but i just wanted to say how hot this thread is. Sorry to bug ya guys just wanted to give some feedback. LOL
Continue on.
i love to bring old treads back to life, after readding a couple of jessy19 stories,, wow me,,I ring her bell,
LisaSmurf the Bumper!

Bump,bump bump
 
Back
Top