Why don't we adopt n00bs anymore?

Phelia

in a submarine
Whatever happened to this old tradition? Ruined by a handful of weird assholes? General deterioration of the family unit thanks to Obama and the gays? Just quietly forgotten about?

My lit-mom was cheesysusie. We never got to spend much time together, but she instilled in me her fun-loving sense of adventure and luscious titties.

I'll adopt the noobs within 10 years of my start date. They just have to pm me, and then think about thier naked photo induction.

Good question. The whole place seems a lot less fluffy these days.

It struck me that it might simply be fewer n00bs, which could be related to the latter.

Well, we can duct tape some bubble wrap onto the sharpest edges. Won't look as nice, but who cares! Bubble wrap is fun! Pop pop pop pop pop.

Last edited:
Phelia said:
General deterioration of the family unit thanks to Obama and the gays?

Now my marriage is only worth as much as a gay marriage. Thanks, Obama!

Whatever happened to this old tradition? Ruined by a handful of weird assholes? General deterioration of the family unit thanks to Obama and the gays? Just quietly forgotten about?

My lit-mom was cheesysusie. We never got to spend much time together, but she instilled in me her fun-loving sense of adventure and luscious titties.

I guess you're my goddaughter then, but you need to show me your boobies to make sure.

I want to adopt adrina. She's the tits.

Adrina, can I adopt you? I forget if I'm allowed you adopt you forcibly. Seems impolite, at least.

There are no n00bs, just reincarnations.

You can adopt me. I need summer adventure!

It struck my that it might simply be fewer n00bs, which is could be related to the latter.

Well, we can duct tape some bubble wrap onto the sharpest edges. Won't look as nice, but who cares! Bubble wrap is fun! Pop pop pop pop pop.

Could be that, but then we just have to jello wrestle for them more often.

I want to adopt adrina. She's the tits.

Adrina, can I adopt you? I forget if I'm allowed you adopt you forcibly. Seems impolite, at least.

I forcibly adopt adrina, and allow her free agency with oh Phelia, and Fermiza Daza, but only if she sexes luk, and does a new filmclip for Sober.

There are no n00bs, just reincarnations.

You can adopt me. I need summer adventure!

Oh my god girl I'd adopt you all day erry day. What a dream. I have a submarine! But then we'd miss out on the sunshine. Let's get a canoe!

Could be that, but then we just have to jello wrestle for them more often.

This is a true and scientifically sound point. We'll have to ask Laurel to install showers, though. Jello stains!

I forcibly adopt adrina, and allow her free agency with oh Phelia, and Fermiza Daza, but only if she sexes luk, and does a new filmclip for Sober.

Okay, I'm fine with a co-parenting arrangement because I've got rainy now too and honestly, I can tell she's going to be a friggin' handful.

I'm gonna need a bigger canoe.

Don't mind me I'm just going to wait patiently for the luscious titties.

Oh my god girl I'd adopt you all day erry day. What a dream. I have a submarine! But then we'd miss out on the sunshine. Let's get a canoe!

This is a true and scientifically sound point. We'll have to ask Laurel to install showers, though. Jello stains!

Okay, I'm fine with a co-parenting arrangement because I've got rainy now too and honestly, I can tell she's going to be a friggin' handful.

I'm gonna need a bigger canoe.

Showers or maybe just a bunch of cute little dogs with sweet tooths. Sweet teeth?

Don't mind me I'm just going to wait patiently for the luscious titties.

*boobsmoosh*

Showers or maybe just a bunch of cute little dogs with sweet tooths. Sweet teeth?

Yes we absolutely need a fleet of adorable jello hounds with sweet teeth. God I'm glad you're back.

You're welcome to borrow my Old Town Tripper. Just put it back, when you are done with it.

Thank you thør! We'll leave our crowns of wildflowers so you'll know we were there.

My Lit-mom was Just Pet. I doubt I would've stayed without her showing me the ropes.

Do I still count as a noob having been here for four(.5) years? Fuck, I can't believe it's been that long. I'm a little depressed.

Time flies when you're thinking about titties. The wild thing is that no matter how long you've been here, the people that came before have always been here longer. I had a good n00b class - I think neci and I joined around the same time :heart:. Naughtycakes too, I think, but she's not been around in ages.

Were you ever adopted? I wonder if it had already stopped by then, or had started waning down.

Do I still count as a noob having been here for four(.5) years? Fuck, I can't believe it's been that long. I'm a little depressed.
Well, it's relative, I suppose, but I didn't want to use the past tense and make it sound like you died.
*boobsmoosh*

Yes we absolutely need a fleet of adorable jello hounds with sweet teeth. God I'm glad you're back.

Thank you thør! We'll leave our crowns of wildflowers so you'll know we were there.

Not enough sweet teeth the past couple years? Sweet teeth makes it sound like you eat their teeth. I think we're going to have to go with sweet tooths, despite the horrid construction.

My Lit-mom was Just Pet. I doubt I would've stayed without her showing me the ropes.

JP!! :heart: She is so lovely. Was so kind to me when I was just getting my feet wet. I think she was one of my first PMs, too. I bet she shines super bright in any community she's part of. She might be responsible for getting a whole bunch of n00bs to stick around long enough to give this place a chance :rose:

The GB adoption agency was no longer running when I joined. But I was quiet, read a lot, and am generally patient, so I did alright for myself.

JP!! :heart: She is so lovely. Was so kind to me when I was just getting my feet wet. I think she was one of my first PMs, too. I bet she shines super bright in any community she's part of. She might be responsible for getting a whole bunch of n00bs to stick around long enough to give this place a chance :rose:

She is a rare jewel. :heart:

The n00bs today have no clue what they're missing.

Back