Teasing friends sweet old granddad

Sexione

Virgin
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Posts
1
After best friend's sweet old grandad moves in with her family, her friend starts to tease the old man every chance she gets. Grandpa is 70 years old, tall, black and very well hung. The teasing starts off as "accidental flashings, and brushing up against him". It's driving the old guy nuts, as he tries his best to ignore it. But as the girl becomes more determined to seduce him, he can no longer control his urges, and they have explosive sneak sex. He's wearing pajamas and she's wearing a short dress, pulling her panties to the side for penetration. The sex is slow and quiet, and intense.
 
Opps sorry she said as she opened the shower curtain to find him standing there in all hes glory. So she joins him.

"Dad, i'm coming in i need to use the loo."

"Okey love" (curtains closed)

Daughter uses bathroom whist, granddaughters friends in shower on her knees sucking granddads cock.

Knock at door, "mum has you seen Amy? (Granddaughters friend)

"No" replies daughters mother

"Okey thanks, hey grand dad hurry up in there would you"

"Okey love nearly finished" as he fills Amy's stomach with a blig load of cum.
 
Back
Top