Morning Coffee

Bought some cardamom chai tea last nite at an indian grocery.

I had a co-worker from Afghanistan who introduced me to cardamom. He ate the seeds, but I used them in my tea.


I need to see if we nave any locally. Then purchase some Morning Thunder...


PS - Everyone called him "Stinky."
 
The housemate bought some kind of New Shit.


It's drinkable, but it's not acceptable.


And no, we won't be changing recipes, either.


It ain't broke, and it don't need fixin'.
 
Large black McDonalds drive through coffee while in a computer chair procrastinating on work
 
May Allah, in his infinite beneficence, shower you with peace and blessings to end your suffering . . . .
 
In the past year or two, a whole bunch of people have moved into my neighborhood...it's funny to watch, same thing at the lake, you see waves of people coming and going.

I'm in a one street loop of maybe 50 homes surrounded by walking trails and wooded areas, so all of a sudden, it's Dog City.

And with that, there's a pretty big selection of yummy neighbors in yoga pants.

I'm thinking I should seduce a few of them as a summer project.
 
I received a Google Home as a gift....it's a helpful device, but i think it watched me seducing the cute new neighbor chicky.
 
Orange Pekoe tea this morning. I make a very good cup of tea.

Spark plug hunt shortly; I have a big crowd coming to the lake next weekend, so the small motor's getting an oil change, gear oil change, new plug...an italian tuneup.

You can't buy NGK outboard motor plugs just anywhere, and usually wind up at the Honda dealer, where they charge 15$ for a 4$ NGK plug in a Honda box.

Should have bought the Dyson Outboard, I guess.
 
I'm very disappointed to read that Lancecastor has jumped the shark.

Morning coffee thread indeed.
 
Road tripping today, have the dogs in the back and a friend with me waiting on the drive through right now. I'm overdue for a day off.
 
I installed an 8' diving board on my dock about a month ago... i've always loved jumping in to the lake ( as opposed to those who wade in slowly), so a proper diving board is the cat's ass.

My property faces east/southeast...i love a sunrise swim, the sun right there on the other side of the lake, the water totally still but for fish jumping.
 
Back
Top