Big Beautiful Little Girl

LusciousLoralie

Full-Fledged Slut
At this point in my life, I am more comfortable with my body and my sexuality than I have ever been before. (That might come as a surprise to people who know me here ;)) Combine that with the fact that I've always been an exhibitionist and attention-seeker, and you'll understand why I'm starting this thread. It will include photos of me, in various states of undress, within the past year. I'm currently experimenting with taking pictures on my phone so I'm also open for suggestions.

Please enjoy what I share here and feel free to tell me exactly how much you enjoy it :cathappy:

I'll start off with my knee high socks and go from there...

Attachments

• 368.jpg
    368.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 411
Dollie

Welcome back. I feel the same as you. My husband likes real women. Even on Lit most photos are of underfed poor young children that look like they will break if treated rough like I am.
What we see and read so far is great. Just show and do what you are comfortable with.

Very hot so far I'm looking forward to seeing more of your sexy body

At this point in my life, I am more comfortable with my body and my sexuality than I have ever been before. (That might come as a surprise to people who know me here ;)) Combine that with the fact that I've always been an exhibitionist and attention-seeker, and you'll understand why I'm starting this thread. It will include photos of me, in various states of undress, within the past year. I'm currently experimenting with taking pictures on my phone so I'm also open for suggestions.

Please enjoy what I share here and feel free to tell me exactly how much you enjoy it :cathappy:

Beautiful legs

Nice, but I see a pair of delightful thighs just above. Looking forward to seeing more of them and your shapely body

Looking forward to your thread. :)

Nice start to your thread. As for suggestions, anything slightly higher would get me in the mood to tell you about my enjoyment

Oh wow such gorgeous legs I enjoy the knee high sock look and your legs look stunning with them on and off in the other picture. Would definitely enjoy seeing more of what follows those sexy legs

Thank you everyone! Since you seemed to enjoy looking at my legs, here's another one.
Thank you for sharing and good to hear you are feeling comfortable. I am ready to enjoy your journey here. You have some nice silky smooth legs

Back