Looking for a volunteer editor

Kinxz

Virgin
Hello possible editors,

I'm looking for an editor who can proof read, and spell check.

The main piece of work I desperately need edited is Incest, Adventure, horror-ish.
19212 words. 72 pages.

Of course any help comes with a glowing review at the start of the story when posted. I've had over 100 k views on stories in little over a week of posting what I've self edited. It has become clear I need an editor for even what I've posted already. Ideally i'd like to find someone I can continue to work with for a while.

Hi Kinxz,
I would be more than happy to help now and in the future. I would suggest turning on the PM system, see the OP post for the monthly editor roll call thread for details.

Jim

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thank you. You can now PM me! Sorry folks.

Back