It's been a minute, Lit! Welcome me back?

Mike and my lunchtime chats 😂

He sends me a pic of his sausage, I respond with a pic of my cream. It's very sexual.

Last edited:
Confused

You will show your face fully clothed, but not when topless or nude? People already know what you look like. You are a beautiful lady by the way. Just curious.

You will show your face fully clothed, but not when topless or nude? People already know what you look like. You are a beautiful lady by the way. Just curious.

Doesn't sound like you're confused, you said it yourself: "You will show your face fully clothed, but not when topless or nude"

Sorry.

I didn't mean anything bad about my comment about your face photo. I was just curious, is all. If you don't show your face in all photos, why then show it in other photos?

I didn't mean anything bad about my comment about your face photo. I was just curious, is all. If you don't show your face in all photos, why then show it in other photos?

Because that's the only way I can please the Devil- possessed English setter that will kill me if I don't.

LOL, I like your response about your english setter. You should see my Dog, a Pekingese/Chihuahua/Yorkie mix. She loves barking at people if they are walking across the street. She thinks that is part of her property. So I can relate about devil possessed.

Back