Inducing Lactation / Lesbian Breastfeeding

redder00

Literotica Guru
Hello ladies!
I've always been curious about this topic. since I realized my true sexuality, lactation has been a huge turn on for me. I've always adored women with a pair of firm round breasts full of warm milk. and it has always been one of my fantasies to have such a partner to breastfeed me, and let me nurse her :)
and since most (probably %99) of women who can produce milk are engaged or married etc and not bi at all, it's almost impossible to find a woman who is single and also can produce milk without being pregnant.
I'm still a bit younger and inexperienced compared to most of you lovely ladies here on Literotica. I'm also a lesbian, and I've never been pregnant. so because of my curiosity, I started to search about it a bit. I wanted to know if it's possible for woman to make milk with her breasts without being necessarily pregnant. and I found lots of articles like this one around the net.
it's sounds promising to me. :)
so, I just made this thread to ask you ladies about this topic or similar experiences.
have you ever breastfed your partner? ever had a partner with milky breasts? ever heard/had a similar experience like the one mentioned in article above or in other words, ever tried to induce and train your partner's breasts with the same or similar methods?

I'd love to hear more about this so please share everything you know or simply talk about your fantasies if they fit in this category. it's open for any kind of milky discussion ;)

ps: and sorry for my english. as some of you know, it's not my nature language. :rose:

Last edited:
Yes you totally can do this! I am lactating and love including the milk in my sex play, it's very erotic! I am lactating naturally (from breastfeeding a child), but as I am training to be an IBCLC (lactation consultant) I know a lot about initiating lactation, increasing milk supply etc. There are plenty of adoptive moms and lesbian moms that choose to induce lactation using a breast pump & galactagogues. I have also met a woman who induced lactation purely for sex play purposes. Feel free to PM me for specific advice on what to do, there is far too much info to type up here but I'd be happy to email with you and help you get this going.

My male partner loves playing with my milk, but I have ALWAYS wanted to be with a woman where we were BOTH lactating and able to play with that mutually..an unrealized fantasy of mine! There's a lesbian couple in the documentary Breastmilk that talk about it and I was so jealous! I've been with many women but none that were lactating.

Last edited:
I have been with two couples where the other women has been lactating and it is such a fun and erotic new element to our sexual activity. I love the milk play element :D

Yes you totally can do this! I am lactating and love including the milk in my sex play, it's very erotic! I am lactating naturally (from breastfeeding a child), but as I am training to be an IBCLC (lactation consultant) I know a lot about initiating lactation, increasing milk supply etc. There are plenty of adoptive moms and lesbian moms that choose to induce lactation using a breast pump & galactagogues. I have also met a woman who induced lactation purely for sex play purposes. Feel free to PM me for specific advice on what to do, there is far too much info to type up here but I'd be happy to email with you and help you get this going.

My male partner loves playing with my milk, but I have ALWAYS wanted to be with a woman where we were BOTH lactating and able to play with that mutually..an unrealized fantasy of mine! There's a lesbian couple in the documentary Breastmilk that talk about it and I was so jealous! I've been with many women but none that were lactating.

Thank you for your perfect reply hun. and yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for : "inducing lactation purely for sex play purposes."
unfortunately, I broke up with my partners and can not start to do anything serious about this for now but the fact that I actually can induce a woman without necessarily making her pregnant is so interesting for me. so yeah, I'd definitely email you whenever I find the right partner (guess I'm so close :D) who has not any problem with breastfeeding me to talk about it in details and ask for some tips ;)
but right now I have a few questions to ask, will be appreciated if you answer me:

1. does inducing a woman without making her pregnant affect her health? specially with galactagogues?
2. how about doing it for a long time? like 5 or 6 years in a successful relationship? does it affect her body?
3. does a breast pump really needed? or my tongue is enough for inducing?
4. does the size of a woman's breasts matter? and does producing milk after enough time change the shape and size of her breasts?
5. and you mentioned something about increasing milk supply. is that even possible? can I boost the amount the milk she produces after a while?
6. and how about nursing? I've heard that a lactating woman needs to be taken cared 24/7. even midnights. for her health and keeping the schedule on track. is that right?

wow. it became a lot of questions. sorry if i sound stupid and awkward! but this whole thing is new to me. I really need to know more. feel fee if you don't want to answer any of them, and thank you SO MUCH again! :rose:

I have been with two couples where the other women has been lactating and it is such a fun and erotic new element to our sexual activity. I love the milk play element :D

All people and of course those women who had this chance to drink your sweet and warm milk directly from full soft breasts of you lovely ladies were so lucky! I'm so jealous of them! :kiss:

Last edited:
1. does inducing a woman without making her pregnant affect her health? specially with galactagogues?
2. how about doing it for a long time? like 5 or 6 years in a successful relationship? does it affect her body?
3. does a breast pump really needed? or my tongue is enough for inducing?
4. does the size of a woman's breasts matter? and does producing milk after enough time change the shape and size of her breasts?
5. and you mentioned something about increasing milk supply. is that even possible? can I boost the amount the milk she produces after a while?
6. and how about nursing? I've heard that a lactating woman needs to be taken cared 24/7. even midnights. for her health and keeping the schedule on track. is that right?

1. No long term studies on galactagogues have been performed, but most herbal ones are presumed safe. The most popular one is Fenugreek, available in any health food supplement aisle, or online. There are others like Blessed Thistle, Goat's Rue, etc. Some women choose to get a prescription for a medication like Dopermidone that helps with inducing lactation. I doubt you'd find a doctor willing if you don't have a baby you are trying to feed! These prescription meds would be riskier than the herbal galactaoggues. If you are just using Fenugreek and some other herbs I see no reason for concern. Most women use them just until they have a regular supply going, then stop and rely on the body's natural supply:demand response to regular nipple stimulation to control milk supply.

2. You can lactate for as long as you want as long as you continue to stimulate milk production with regular emptying of the breast. Because I breastfed 3 children back to back, all for extended periods, I have been lactating since 2009! The only affect you will see is changes in breast size. The breasts swell when full of milk, and shrink as milk production reduces or when you wean/dry up completely.

3. Unless you plan to suckle (not just tongue or suck, but actually SUCKLE the way a baby does, stimulating the entire areola) you partner every 30 minutes for weeks, YES, you WILL need a breast pump. Getting milk production started WITHOUT the hormones your body releases after giving birth is the hardest part. It require very regular pumping around the clock for an extended period to stimulate your/her body to start producing those hormones. Once you have gotten to that point, and you are seeing milk production, and the body is then naturally producing the right hormonal cocktail, then you can back off significantly, but will still need to use a breast pump ever few hours to keep a basic milk supply.

4. Size does not matter. The vast majority of women are fully capable of producing a complete milk supply. For the minority that cannot, it has nothing to do with their breast size. Yes, breast size and shape may change over the course of lactation. How much depends on the individual body and level of lactation occurring, and duration of lactation.

5. Milk supply can be boosted with galactagogues like Fenugreek, but also simply responds to supply and demand. The more frequently the breast is emptied of milk, the more milk the breast will produce.

6. Yes, to maintain a milk supply she will need to empty the breast every few hours, though once a supply has been established it is fine to cut out the night time pumping and just pump a few times per day while she is awake. If you don't need a lot of milk, once a supply has been established, she could reduce to just twice a day or something, it just means her body will only make a small amount of milk per day. If you want her shooting fountains of milk all over the place when you play, she will need to pump more often to maintain a more robust supply. It's all about supply and demand.

Finally, it is worth noting that you will have a very hard time inducing lactation in a woman who is on hormonal birth control, as those hormones are incompatible with the milk production hormone Prolactin. Prolactin suppresses estrogen and progesterone, both the hormones found in hormonal birth control, and thereby allows for lactation. If a woman's body has high levels of estrogen and progesterone, the pregnancy hormones, lactation is suppressed.

1. No long term studies on galactagogues have been performed, but most herbal ones are presumed safe. The most popular one is Fenugreek, available in any health food supplement aisle, or online. There are others like Blessed Thistle, Goat's Rue, etc. Some women choose to get a prescription for a medication like Dopermidone that helps with inducing lactation. I doubt you'd find a doctor willing if you don't have a baby you are trying to feed! These prescription meds would be riskier than the herbal galactaoggues. If you are just using Fenugreek and some other herbs I see no reason for concern. Most women use them just until they have a regular supply going, then stop and rely on the body's natural supply:demand response to regular nipple stimulation to control milk supply.

2. You can lactate for as long as you want as long as you continue to stimulate milk production with regular emptying of the breast. Because I breastfed 3 children back to back, all for extended periods, I have been lactating since 2009! The only affect you will see is changes in breast size. The breasts swell when full of milk, and shrink as milk production reduces or when you wean/dry up completely.

3. Unless you plan to suckle (not just tongue or suck, but actually SUCKLE the way a baby does, stimulating the entire areola) you partner every 30 minutes for weeks, YES, you WILL need a breast pump. Getting milk production started WITHOUT the hormones your body releases after giving birth is the hardest part. It require very regular pumping around the clock for an extended period to stimulate your/her body to start producing those hormones. Once you have gotten to that point, and you are seeing milk production, and the body is then naturally producing the right hormonal cocktail, then you can back off significantly, but will still need to use a breast pump ever few hours to keep a basic milk supply.

4. Size does not matter. The vast majority of women are fully capable of producing a complete milk supply. For the minority that cannot, it has nothing to do with their breast size. Yes, breast size and shape may change over the course of lactation. How much depends on the individual body and level of lactation occurring, and duration of lactation.

5. Milk supply can be boosted with galactagogues like Fenugreek, but also simply responds to supply and demand. The more frequently the breast is emptied of milk, the more milk the breast will produce.

6. Yes, to maintain a milk supply she will need to empty the breast every few hours, though once a supply has been established it is fine to cut out the night time pumping and just pump a few times per day while she is awake. If you don't need a lot of milk, once a supply has been established, she could reduce to just twice a day or something, it just means her body will only make a small amount of milk per day. If you want her shooting fountains of milk all over the place when you play, she will need to pump more often to maintain a more robust supply. It's all about supply and demand.

Finally, it is worth noting that you will have a very hard time inducing lactation in a woman who is on hormonal birth control, as those hormones are incompatible with the milk production hormone Prolactin. Prolactin suppresses estrogen and progesterone, both the hormones found in hormonal birth control, and thereby allows for lactation. If a woman's body has high levels of estrogen and progesterone, the pregnancy hormones, lactation is suppressed.

oh wow. thank you so much! I do appreciate sharing all these great information with me and other ladies here. you sound like a real professional!
I wish I could be like you and know exactly what I must do. but I'll definitely contact you personally after talking to my future partner about the whole thing. ;)
and yes, I want fountains of milk! and for a long time! and that's why I asked you the first two question.I was worried that it would hurt her in a long period of time but now that i know it won't her at all, I'd do ANYTHING for it. even if it means that I have to wake up and nurse her 3 times a night. I don't know why but I really LOVE milk. I haven't even tasted a drop of a woman's milk yet but it sounds so sexy to me to have a partner with big breasts full of warm milk and tender nipples to feed from them. this fetish has always been with me. when I think about it, it's not only for sex play purposes either. I mean it's not like that I only want all those milk when we sex. to simply squeeze and watch it and enjoy. I do love to drink it. I love to nurse my partner and empty her breasts. it's something so beautiful, relaxing and soothing in my point of view.
it also lets me feel a bit power of control. which I love... :rolleyes:

as someone who experienced feeding other women, may I ask how it feels when you do that? and how they feel when they drink your milk from your nipples? ever asked of them?
and, does feeding your female partners always ends up having sex?
and one last question... could you please describe the taste of milk for me? have you ever tasted yours?

thank you so much again! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
D(.)(.)

Dollie------------ It's been many years but I had three children and we adopted one.
I did nurse the first boy quite awhile. The next two I just didn't like doing it so much but still produced a lot of milk.
However my best friend had lots of babies and would nurse right in public. Her husband loved nursing from her also.
My husband convinced me to pump my milk and give it to our our friend. We found out her husband was drinking it more than the baby.
My husband is always looking for ways to display my breasts. I ended up letting my husband and our friend's husband nurse me for many months. It was exciting but didn't last long enough. For a very long time I still drained very little milk and hubby would suck just for fun.

as someone who experienced feeding other women, may I ask how it feels when you do that? and how they feel when they drink your milk from your nipples? ever asked of them?
and, does feeding your female partners always ends up having sex?
and one last question... could you please describe the taste of milk for me? have you ever tasted yours?

thank you so much again! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

First of all, I don't mind sharing what I know, I'm passionate about breastfeeding love breasts and milk both in the context of motherhood AS WELL as in the context of sexual enjoyment.

I have tasted my milk many times, it's very sweet. Human milk is much sweeter than cow's milk (because it is designed to grow humans, not cows, and baby human bodies need different things than baby cow bodies need). It will taste more similar to something like vanilla flavored milk, it's mainly very sweet.

I have never done milk play with a woman sadly. I'm bisexual, and have yet to find a female partner into this. I do engage in milk play with my male partner. He absolutely loves it. He likes to suck my milk directly, and also play with squirting it. He also likes me to squirt it on his cock and lick/suck it off, then kiss him so he can taste (and I apologize if that sounds unappealing to you as a lesbian, but replace cock with clit and there you go). Milk play for me with my male partner has always been sexual in nature, but that doesn't mean we instantly have intercourse. There are so many ways to play and enjoy another person and we just go with the flow of what is feeling good in the moment.

I have ALWAYS wanted another lactating woman to play with, so we could BOTH play this way and enjoy each other's breasts. I have been with about a dozen women since I came out as bi in my teens..and sadly have yet to meet a single one who was into this fetish. :(

First of all, I don't mind sharing what I know, I'm passionate about breastfeeding love breasts and milk both in the context of motherhood AS WELL as in the context of sexual enjoyment.

I have tasted my milk many times, it's very sweet. Human milk is much sweeter than cow's milk (because it is designed to grow humans, not cows, and baby human bodies need different things than baby cow bodies need). It will taste more similar to something like vanilla flavored milk, it's mainly very sweet.

I have never done milk play with a woman sadly. I'm bisexual, and have yet to find a female partner into this. I do engage in milk play with my male partner. He absolutely loves it. He likes to suck my milk directly, and also play with squirting it. He also likes me to squirt it on his cock and lick/suck it off, then kiss him so he can taste (and I apologize if that sounds unappealing to you as a lesbian, but replace cock with clit and there you go). Milk play for me with my male partner has always been sexual in nature, but that doesn't mean we instantly have intercourse. There are so many ways to play and enjoy another person and we just go with the flow of what is feeling good in the moment.

I have ALWAYS wanted another lactating woman to play with, so we could BOTH play this way and enjoy each other's breasts. I have been with about a dozen women since I came out as bi in my teens..and sadly have yet to meet a single one who was into this fetish. :(

sorry I didn't understand...you mean you've had sex with other women, but non of them were interested in playing with your breasts or drinking your milk? or you've never been with a woman since you started producing milk? or maybe you're only looking for the ones who are lactating and that's why you've never had this chance to have sex with other women?

anyway, it's a bit weird if I hear a bi woman doesn't like to feed from another woman's breasts. it's one of the hottest fantasies I've ever had in my life!!! most of bi/les women love to play with their partner's breasts I'm just wondering why a woman wouldn't like to play with a pair of enhanced milky breasts?

sorry I didn't understand...you mean you've had sex with other women, but non of them were interested in playing with your breasts or drinking your milk? or you've never been with a woman since you started producing milk? or maybe you're only looking for the ones who are lactating and that's why you've never had this chance to have sex with other women?

anyway, it's a bit weird if I hear a bi woman doesn't like to feed from another woman's breasts. it's one of the hottest fantasies I've ever had in my life!!! most of bi/les women love to play with their partner's breasts I'm just wondering why a woman wouldn't like to play with a pair of enhanced milky breasts?

I've been with other women while lactating, and yes they play with my breasts, obviously, they just weren't into playing with the milk. It doesn't automatically come out.. I mean a drop or two will if they are sucking or squeezing hard, but every woman is different when it comes to how much they leak and i almost never leak, so if there is to be milk play it has to be purposeful hand expression (which requires a particular technique) or suckling (again, a particular technique).

As to why they didn't want to.. believe it or not a lot of people find it creepy/weird/gross. It's definitely a niche fetish. Not everyone is into it.

As to why they didn't want to.. believe it or not a lot of people find it creepy/weird/gross. It's definitely a niche fetish. Not everyone is into it.

SO weird! I have some unique fetishes like feet, sweat etc but I always thought at least this one would be a common fetish between bi/lesbian women.
drinking sweet warm flow of pure milk from a pair of big round breasts wouldn't be weird/creepier than drinking pussy juice, would it?

I'd like to hear other ladies opinion about this as well.

WOWIE!!! I, as newly outcoming bi sexual woman, have learned something new here today!! How fascinating!!! I am in my 30s, and wish I had the courage to come out a long time ago. But I can't go back only forwards, right? But, DAMN, this is a HOT topic!! I am OBSESSED with BOOBS!!! AA to G-they're all beautiful to me!! I have never tasted human breast milk, and I am not sure I would want to do all that is required to get it going. I can't have kids, but am SO OK with that!! But I am so turned on by this thread!!!

WOWIE!!! I, as newly outcoming bi sexual woman, have learned something new here today!! How fascinating!!! I am in my 30s, and wish I had the courage to come out a long time ago. But I can't go back only forwards, right? But, DAMN, this is a HOT topic!! I am OBSESSED with BOOBS!!! AA to G-they're all beautiful to me!! I have never tasted human breast milk, and I am not sure I would want to do all that is required to get it going. I can't have kids, but am SO OK with that!! But I am so turned on by this thread!!!

Welcome to milk lovers club then! :D
so glad to to find another girl like me here ;) though based on what you said, I guess you'd like breastfeeding your partner more than having a partner with breasts that produce milk, right? or maybe I'm wrong and you like to have a busty partner with full round breasts full of warm fresh milk to nurse her and feed from the tip of her big sensual nipples every morning and every night? ;)

tumblr_o5y0lv3RMx1uosj7xo1_400.gif

ZdHUssV.gif

My Boobs Obsession!!

Dear Redder,

I wanted to answer your question about whether I would want to be the sucker or the suckee when it comes to boobs. I want to do the sucking!! I want to latch onto those tits and go to town!! I don't require the milk, I just want the BOOB!! The flesh the areola, the nipple!! I could suckle morning, noon and night!! I could feast on those boobs!! I just love them!!!!

I am happy to share mine, too. I enjoy breast play with sex. But I think I am much more excited about sucking on her boobs than having her suck on mine. I don't really want to pump my breasts at all hours of the day and night to lactate. I don't want my woman to have to do that either. I could take it or leave it on the milk part, though I think it's awesome that you like it so much!! I love the photos!!

SO, can I still be a member of the boobie club??? :D

mmm

I would love to suck on her milky breasts and have her squirt her milk all over me and have her lick it off of me

Dear Redder,

I wanted to answer your question about whether I would want to be the sucker or the suckee when it comes to boobs. I want to do the sucking!! I want to latch onto those tits and go to town!! I don't require the milk, I just want the BOOB!! The flesh the areola, the nipple!! I could suckle morning, noon and night!! I could feast on those boobs!! I just love them!!!!

I am happy to share mine, too. I enjoy breast play with sex. But I think I am much more excited about sucking on her boobs than having her suck on mine. I don't really want to pump my breasts at all hours of the day and night to lactate. I don't want my woman to have to do that either. I could take it or leave it on the milk part, though I think it's awesome that you like it so much!! I love the photos!!

SO, can I still be a member of the boobie club??? :D

of course! why not? :D
we both LOVE breasts. but there's something very special for me in a pair of 'enhanced' tits that can also produce milk. :kiss:
though I'm sure you wouldn't refuse to keep suckling hard on the areolas and nipples of a young healthy woman's full breasts if you taste the sweet warm liquid in your mouth after a few seconds, would you? :eek:

One of the women I came across in my travels had two hucows. It was quite an interesting lifestyle that they lived.

One of the women I came across in my travels had two hucows. It was quite an interesting lifestyle that they lived.

oh my ... that sounds like a dream! you are so lucky that you could see this with your own eyes! would love to hear more about their lifestyle! plz, PLZ tell me more in details!
ever had the chance to drink their milk in that travel ?

like bisouthernbelle, i've never thought about this but the thought of it is very arousing! I don't have much to offer in the boob department but I'm quickly getting into the idea of suckling from another woman. Does anyone know of any good bi/les stories on here?

like bisouthernbelle, i've never thought about this but the thought of it is very arousing! I don't have much to offer in the boob department but I'm quickly getting into the idea of suckling from another woman. Does anyone know of any good bi/les stories on here?

so ... you mean you have no problem with sucking a pair of big round breasts full of milk and taste the warm sweet flow on your tongue?

here's a list of milky lesbian stories btw. take a look ;)

https://tags.literotica.com//lesbian-sex-category-tags/lactation/

Fhsm2s5.gif

tumblr_o72g15Hf9r1uefrjco1_400.gif

Last edited:
Love this thread! When I was lactating, both my husband and a female friend liked to suckle, it was amazing and I was gutted when it stopped.

Back