Couples at play

Time for a new picture! This was actually taken a few months ago, in a very upmarket hotel room, but I'm posting it to bring back some delicious memories! :)

I can imagine those memories are most pleasant indeed! :)
Great pic

The first is an image of a litster and I when we met up:

http://******/1QfwBIX

The Second is of my long time GF who allows me to have a little fun with others once and a while:

https://vimeo.com/136386389

Password: fun

Happy Valentines Day all!

And how I love your photos. You have quite the eye and it seems a supportive husband. Great shot Icy. :cool:

Cheers

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day :heart: since it'd already upon you.

Thanks, he's always willing to offer support.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Wow...just incredible. Your hubby is one lucky guy...:)

Thanks, I'm lucky too.:)

...and now it has improved my Sunday morning too! A very erotic picture!

Thank you. Happy to hear that.

The perfect way to start a Sunday :rose: x

I agree.

Time for a new picture! This was actually taken a few months ago, in a very upmarket hotel room, but I'm posting it to bring back some delicious memories! :)

AlZ4NCE.jpg

Such lovely memories to have I'm sure.

AlZ4NCE.jpg

Evocative and So Sexy. I love your feet here, Numi.
I was in a hotel room with Velcro cuffs last weekend, and this makes me smile.

Another from last week's 'afternoon delight' set

1i7Sf26.jpg

Oh WOW. Stunning pic. Your hair and heads together. Gorgeous shoulders. That light on his hand. I just love looking at your photos. Thank you.

Evocative and So Sexy. I love your feet here, Numi.
I was in a hotel room with Velcro cuffs last weekend, and this makes me smile.

Ooh, you devil... :devil: I always think that first sight of an unfamiliar hotel room is exciting, so many possibilities... And always take the Velcro cuffs, just in case... :)

Oh WOW. Stunning pic. Your hair and heads together. Gorgeous shoulders. That light on his hand. I just love looking at your photos. Thank you.

Thank you, Mara, the light was wonderfully fortuitous that day... :kiss:

AlZ4NCE.jpg

Those are the sort of memories I would like to have! :heart:

Back