Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

show us your best sissies

:kiss:

Miss Kiera

That is soooo cute!:heart:

Sissy clothes

Good sissys need to wear tiny pleated skirts...thigh high stockings or knee high socks...tight little tank tops

Heels and nails painted

Being a sissy is so much fun especially when I have a sweet sissy lesbian lover like Sally

Attachments

• DSCN3766.JPG
    DSCN3766.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
As you said in our little PM exchange:

"Yes thank you so much I love being filled with your cum and you just walking away. That is how a sissy whore needs to be treated."

Indeed it is. Taken, fucked and left for the next man...

new mistress at last

I just want to say that I am now owned by teddie_grl and I am her willing cock slut - to be used by only those whom she says may use me.

Hello fellas. :) I hope you don't mind a gal peeking in to ask a question.

I'm curious to know how many of you are "straight cross dressers" or if you're bisexual, gay, trans. :) I'm not sure if there are special parameters to the term "sissy" or not. :)

Thank you, in advance, for your answers! :rose:
I consider myself Bi but very little experience and I prefer younger tranny's / CD's over gay men.
But I wouldn't pass up the chance if one hit on me....lol

I consider myself Bi but very little experience and I prefer younger tranny's / CD's over gay men.
But I wouldn't pass up the chance if one hit on me....lol

Honey all of us sissy's are special, I don't think the preference matters. But for the sake of your discussion, I have been straight most of my life, but right now I'm having major Bi tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back