Do you live in Northern IL, Southern WI, or Eastern IA?

Shy girl (MWF) looking to get to know someone in this area, with hopes of making a connection and eventually meeting.

I am tired of being ignored at home (16 months of no sex) and for being responsible for my own orgasms (pretty much always). I need some attention! Must love to give, and receive oral, among other things.

Please PM if you would like to get to know me and see if we click.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY... I do not have time to waste on those not serious about the end game of meeting.

Your situation sounds SO familiar!
Best luck in finding what you are looking for.

You may consider opening up the geography. Listers have been known to travel longer distances when the right connection is made. Just some advice. Good luck to you.

Shy girl (MWF) looking to get to know someone in this area, with hopes of making a connection and eventually meeting.

I am tired of being ignored at home (16 months of no sex) and for being responsible for my own orgasms (pretty much always). I need some attention! Must love to give, and receive oral, among other things.

Please PM if you would like to get to know me and see if we click.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY... I do not have time to waste on those not serious about the end game of meeting.

I'll be your Huckleberry......
90 minutes from Dubuque......then where?

Thanks for all the great responses... I will attempt to answer all, even if just to say thanks for your time. I do have obligations, so it may take a day or two, please be patient.

Back