Living in Maryland for the Summer. The game is on.

YoungToy

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Posts
463
Hello fellow Litsters. As the title suggests, for the summer I will be living in Maryland (closer to DC). This is fine and dandy, but I have been interested in meeting new people as time goes on. I was having a hard time finding a thread for Maryland, as for some reason my phone doesn't like Lit's search feature and I'm living in the not-literal literal definition of a Bachelor pad.

That being said, lets post a little about myself to get the ball rolling, shall we?
Male
24
Straight
Looking for some 'entertainment' to supplement my work

So, yes, I am looking for women to meet, ideally within a reasonable drive, but I am willing to meet new people from anywhere in the world. That being said, I have a relatively limited schedule, but can find the time after chatting with someone for an extended period of time.

For those of you who are curious and wish you learn more, I encourage you to send me a PM and we can take things from there.

I look forward to making new friends.

PS - If someone knows how to bold or italicize text, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Cheers.
 
Bold and italics are on the far left of the toolbar.

[ B] and [/B]
[ I] and [/I]

Underline
[ U] and [/U]
 
Back
Top