Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Emmy. Sorry to hear this. I didn't know him but always sad to hear of someone's passing

Good Morning my sweet ones.
Its a sad day for me, a long time LIT member Elron77, passed away June 18.
F**YC .
The old LIT members must sure remember him. He was so much fun, wise, for many years a very dear friend of mine. I will miss him.
But I m sure he is already catching up with so many LIT friends that passed away over the years that I have been here. Mrs H, and Sybelrose will for sure gotten there bear hugs.

RIP my friend, you will always be in my heart and never forgotten.:kiss::heart:

For you my friend, he once did send me rose petals, and asked me to make some silly pictures.... so here there again.

I am sorry to hear about this loss !

F**YC .
The old LIT members must sure remember him. He was so much fun, wise, for many years a very dear friend of mine. I will miss him.
But I m sure he is already catching up with so many LIT friends that passed away over the years that I have been here. Mrs H, and Sybelrose will for sure gotten there bear hugs.

For you my friend, he once did send me rose petals, and asked me to make some silly pictures.... so here there again.

So sorry for your loss...
...and the photos are a great tribute!

F**YC .

sorry for the loss of your friend Emmy.

Lovely photos.

F**YC .

So sorry to hear that. :rose::rose::kiss:

So sorry to hear about Elton.

Still putting the new place together. Want to come help?

F**YC .

Sorry to hear about your and lit's loss

F**YC .

Sweet memorial.

F**YC .

Oh my sweet lady it appears the longer we stay the more we hear of the passing of our friends. I do so remember those rose petals. A beautiful tribute Em:rose:

Morning sweet Em. Hope things are good for you

When are you coming over to help me unpack??

Wishing you ladies a wonderful weekend... sad to hear about your friend passing... life sometimes sucks!!! :rose::rose::rose:

My sweet ones, thank you so much again for all your post.
Had a hard time with the passing of my friend, but in his words, Rientje (my nick name) just have silly fun and our friendship will never die, even when I m gone.
But thank YOU ALL :heart:

Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Oregon, darn so close to my Sassy.
We got invited by the parents of our daughters hubby. They always do a week vacation there with he whole family. So it will be fun finally meeting them. Going on walks, doing stuff. Really looking forward to it, after the kids have been together for 8 years, guess its time lol.

Of course I will try to send silly pictures from there, we are staying in a near by spa lodge. (and yeah booked a massage for me and my daughter, so going to be fun)

But of course I have some silly today pictures :D:devil:
Love you all my sweet incredible lovely sexy Lit friends.

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.00 PM #2.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.00 PM #2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #4.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #4.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #8.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #8.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #3.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #8.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #8.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 3
Had a hard time with the passing of my friend, but in his words, Rientje (my nick name) just have silly fun and our friendship will never die, even when I m gone.

We got invited by the parents of our daughters hubby. They always do a week vacation there with he whole family. So it will be fun finally meeting them. Going on walks, doing stuff. Really looking forward to it, after the kids have been together for 8 years, guess its time lol.

Of course I will try to send silly pictures from there, we are staying in a near by spa lodge. (and yeah booked a massage for me and my daughter, so going to be fun)

Wonderful pictures Emmy:devil:, I hope you have a safe trip:rose:

Hot as always !
Good luck on your trip!
I hope you enjoy your time with you daughter and her husband and family!
Make sure you have bug spray!
Hugs and Kisses!:cattail:

Yeah and my daughter is in Cali right now and will be driving home next week, so right by where Emmy will be,:(

aww, I wish I had known.

I could have shown her around a bit.

I know emmy's first visit was memorable. ;)

Have a safe and wonderful trip... You will be in one of my favourite places to spend time, always so nice in Oregon, and so close to B.C. And thank you for the photos, love the sun dress!!:rose::kiss::rose:

aww, I wish I had known.

I could have shown her around a bit.

I know emmy's first visit was memorable. ;)

I got her and her friend tickets to Disneyland for Graduation. Today they are doing to Hollywood Star ohhhing and awwwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back