gay hotel sex with a stranger

When I lived in CA and was single there was a gay bar near my place. My two roommates did not know I was bi so I had to go to hotels if I wanted to suck cock. My first time at the gay bar I was amazed how easy it was. I had a beer and scoped out the place then saw an attractive guy sitting by himself. I went and sat by him and simply said "Are you interested in a blow job?" He said yes and that is all it took. We were soon at a hotel in a 69 swallowing each other's load. The second time I was actually brave enough to kiss the guy in the bar and rub his meat through his jeans, talk about a turn on! We went to the hotel and had a good time. Did that a few more times until I moved to AZ and got married. Wife and I had a few MFF threesomes and one foursome but never a MMF threesome. Now I am divorced again and would love to get back to sucking cock for fun. Not for a relationship, just for fun. Looking on Craigslist scares me because those guys are hardcore. I would rather just chill out with a cool dude that wants a blow job. I have always had a fantasy of meeting someone from Literotica that wants to suck cock for the first time and making his dream come true. Hopefully that will happen some day.

Signed,
Suckless in Arizona

Very hot!

It's sketchy on Craigslist

I looked for years on Craigslist for someone to hook up with and did eventually find a good match, but I went through hundreds of creepy guys to find him. 99% of them are either fake or disgusting. I would move forward with extreme caution. Lots of them would respond to me saying it was also their first time,but I would remember seeing ad ad they had placed about taking as many bare dicks as they could in their hotel room or that they wanted several guys to gang bang them. There are lots of guys like me out there who are clean, normal, sane guys who just want to explore their gay urges, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack. I found a good filter was simply saying you wanted to message back and forth for awhile before meeting. This would get rid of guys fast who just wanted to hook up immediately.

When I lived in CA and was single there was a gay bar near my place. My two roommates did not know I was bi so I had to go to hotels if I wanted to suck cock. My first time at the gay bar I was amazed how easy it was. I had a beer and scoped out the place then saw an attractive guy sitting by himself. I went and sat by him and simply said "Are you interested in a blow job?" He said yes and that is all it took. We were soon at a hotel in a 69 swallowing each other's load. The second time I was actually brave enough to kiss the guy in the bar and rub his meat through his jeans, talk about a turn on! We went to the hotel and had a good time. Did that a few more times until I moved to AZ and got married. Wife and I had a few MFF threesomes and one foursome but never a MMF threesome. Now I am divorced again and would love to get back to sucking cock for fun. Not for a relationship, just for fun. Looking on Craigslist scares me because those guys are hardcore. I would rather just chill out with a cool dude that wants a blow job. I have always had a fantasy of meeting someone from Literotica that wants to suck cock for the first time and making his dream come true. Hopefully that will happen some day.

Signed,
Suckless in Arizona

If only, sounds like a dream come true.

Not exactly a stranger but I have a lit lover and we are going to meet up in a few weeks. We've been playing together for a few years with cybersex like PMs,e-mails, etc. The last couple of years we've been having video and phone sex when we can. It has just gotten too hot and we want to fully explore or homosexual desires for each other. We are all good with kissing, stroking each other and oral. We are both especially excited for, but especially nervous about anal sex. I feel good about it as I regularly use a dildo. He doesn't though but wants me to take his cherry. Since we planned this, our talk with each has gotten extremely hot and kinky. The next two weeks will be unbearable as both of us are hard all the time now.

Not exactly a stranger but I have a lit lover and we are going to meet up in a few weeks. We've been playing together for a few years with cybersex like PMs,e-mails, etc. The last couple of years we've been having video and phone sex when we can. It has just gotten too hot and we want to fully explore or homosexual desires for each other. We are all good with kissing, stroking each other and oral. We are both especially excited for, but especially nervous about anal sex. I feel good about it as I regularly use a dildo. He doesn't though but wants me to take his cherry. Since we planned this, our talk with each has gotten extremely hot and kinky. The next two weeks will be unbearable as both of us are hard all the time now.

Hope you both have a fabulous time!

I too have a guy I'm chatting to online and will be meeting in person soon I hope

We did it.....we spent most of the day in a hotel room. I was nervous and surprised. I was worried that once we came the first time, one our both of us would do the "guy thing" and want to bolt but the erotic feelings stayed and kept increasing. I was surprised about how quickly and how often I recovered. We both were surprised at how quickly and how often he recovered as he is 8 years older than me. I am writing it and will post as a story. The short of it is I enjoyed it even more than I thought I would. The orgasms were incredibly intense and I was surprised at this "freedom" we seemed to have with each other. Bringing another man to orgasm and being the object of his desire is amazing

We did it.....we spent most of the day in a hotel room. I was nervous and surprised. I was worried that once we came the first time, one our both of us would do the "guy thing" and want to bolt but the erotic feelings stayed and kept increasing. I was surprised about how quickly and how often I recovered. We both were surprised at how quickly and how often he recovered as he is 8 years older than me. I am writing it and will post as a story. The short of it is I enjoyed it even more than I thought I would. The orgasms were incredibly intense and I was surprised at this "freedom" we seemed to have with each other. Bringing another man to orgasm and being the object of his desire is amazing
sounds great

Nice. Looking forward to reading the details.

Roll on October, will be staying in a hotel by myself in London.

I will be having a weekend in London with my BF late summer. We got together 1st time at an Hotel and enjoy an occasional wild weekend away together.

I travel a lot for work and it is hit or miss. I use CL or other hook up sites and try to set something up ahead of time. I have had some good experiences though...I tend to be picky and make it crystal clear what my wants/needs/likes/dislikes are to try to avoid disasters. I also try to have something set up before I arrive if at all possible (post or respond to a CL ad a day or 2 ahead).

I would love it if I could just meet a guy in th hotel bar or something, just one time at least.

I want a friend where we go on a golf weekend every couple months. Of course no golf will be played. Just three days of naked bliss.

It's a dream of mine

Haven't had it happen yet, but I don't travel for work anymore. I always imagine meeting a guy in a hotel bar who was also from somewhere else, and going to one of our rooms and fucking and sucking the hole shit out of each other, and then going back to our lives far away.

Back