Protection (closed)

My eyes turn towards the screen and I soon moan at the scene that I’m watching. The first touch of cream on my skin makes me jump and my nipples harden as you coat each and then start to trail down my belly and towards my pink folds.

“God, baby, this is such a turn on.” I say as you coat my pussy with the sweet cream as I turn my eyes towards you, noticing that you cock is happy with the view. “Let me taste you for a moment.”

I part my lips as you move closer and I suck on your cock, my eyes looking up at you as I spread my thighs wider under your gaze.
 
Wondering how you will rspond to the lesbian sex in the movie . . . not sure if that is what's turning you on, or the whipped cream, but we are both getting more and more aroused as things progress . .

“Let me taste you for a moment.” Who am I to turn down that request . . don't even have a chance to refuse as your lips wrap around my cock . . .
looking at the whipped cream mounds on your nipples . . . and the mound over your wet folds, can only imagine what that will taste like when I get there . .

"Like this movie, love?" As the two gals are joined a guy with a cock that is unbelievable . . .
 
My eyes turn back towards the screen as the movie as suddenly turned into a threesome. My mouth is full of your cock as I turn my eyes back towards your and nod. Pulling my lips from your erection with a pop, I blush and squirm before you.

“I am liking it. I’ve always wondered what sex would be like with another woman.” I confess to you, moaning as your cock brushes back over my lips and I lick and nip at the underside of it.
 
That blows my mind . . . that you would say that. Have to store that in my memory bank for future reference. As your eyes turn back toward the screen and two young gals sucking a cock that must be at least 9", I want to get busy on my whipped creasm treat

Leaning over I start licking the cream off your tits and nipples . . . feeling you squirm under my tongue . . . god, love, you are so hot right now . . . responding to both me and the movie . . . apparently uncovering some deep emotions you have been afraid to share before . . .
 
The moment that your lips touch my skin I let out a loud and hot moan. My body arches against your as you lick the cream off my breasts and nipples. I whimper and moan, squirming as my thighs part even more to allow you access to the area that is begging for your attention.

“Alan…” I whimper your name, the need evident on my face and in the way I hold my body as my eyes are divided between you and the movie.
 
"Yes, love . . . " The motion of your thighs tell me everything I need to know . . . even with a generous helping of whipped cream, the scent of your aroused pussy is like a magnet for my tongue. Sliding my face between your thighs, I begin slowly licking the creamy mixture . . baby, your are adding so much of your sweet nectar to the cream.

Sliding my tongue up your belly and back to your clit . . . your eyes alternating between the top of my head and the TV . . . just as one of the girls straddles and impales herself on the guy's huge cock . . . although I'm not sure who is aroused more . . . her (just in a movie) or you, getting your pussy treated to a tongue bath by your lover.
 
My cries are becoming louder as my arousal grows. My hips are in constant motion towards your searching tongue as you clean my pussy of the thick cream. I whine, my hips mimicking the motion of a cock fucking deep within me as I look from you head to the scene that’s before me on the TV.

“Oh God, baby!” I cry out as you flick over my clit with your tongue. It’s not enough, I decide as I take in the scene of the girl riding the guy’s huge cock. I need you in me…now.

“Fuck me, baby. Hard. I need you.” I’m babbling as I turn my eyes back towards you and your deliciously hard cock. “Please!”
 
"You know I will never deny you whatever you want . . . " Quickly sliding forward against you, my cock head quickly positioned at the entrance of your sweetness; thrust deep and hard into you . . . between the remains of the cream and your cream, you are so fucking wet and ready for me . . .

Leaning forward over your naked body . . . feeling what remains of the whipped cream between us, my chest against your hard nipples and full breasts . . . looking toward the screen with you . . . one girl riding a huge cock, the other turning and straddling his mouth were were pussy . . . the girls facing each other and kissing . . . what a fucking turnon

As you turn from the TV, our mouths meet . . . and our tongues begin their own love-making . . .
 
The moment your cock slides home, I am in heaven. My eyes roll back in my head and I groan loudly. The stretch and the fullness make me shiver and I wrap my arms around your neck as you press yourself intimately against my naked body. My nipples are pressed tightly against your chest, scraping along the surface as you pump in and out of my wet folds.

We are both watching the screen as the two women kissed and I hear the groan deep in your throat as you claim my own mouth, our tongues dueling until you win the passionate fight. I moan deep in my own throat, my hips rolling up to meet your thrusts in a perfect rhythm.

As our lips part, I’m panting, my eyes watching yours intently. “Would you like to see me with another woman? Maybe watch me ride your cock while she lets you lick her pussy?” I’ve never been one for dirty talk, but with you it just feels natural.
 
"Jesus, baby . . . I can't imagine what it would be like to be with anyone but you." You have caught me completely off-guard with that question.

All I can focus on right now is making love to you and satisfying your desire to cum hard . . . "Baby, what made you think about that . . . I would do anything to make you happy."

Thrusting harder and faster into you, my mind spinning at what you have suggested . . . and my orgasm getting closer . . .
 
“It’s a fantasy, Alan. I’ve always wondered what it would be like.” I moan softly, my eyes fluttering close as you thrust faster into me, my belly tightening against the orgasm that’s threatening to burst forth. “I know that you wouldn’t leave me for the other woman as soon as we’re done. I trust you.”

“I love you, Alan.” I manage to gasp out as my orgasm stuns me into silence, my entire body jerking and moving in your arms as my pussy clamps tightly around your cock.
 
Feeling your pussy clamp around my cock . . . your orgasm sending me over the edge . . . our bodies locked together in a close embrace . . blocking out the TV with our own sounds of pleasure.

"I love you so much, baby . . . I never thought I could find anyone like you to love." Not saying anything about your fantasy; you are all I want and probably all I can handle.
 
I shiver and moan beneath you as I feel you coat my pussy with your cum. I press my lips to yours as we both calm down and I find myself to be a boneless mass beneath you. I’m exhausted with a silly little smile on my face as the sounds of the video continues in the background.

“You complete me, Alan. I’ve never had a man in my life that I could say that to.” I say in a soft voice as I feel your cock slide free of my pussy, a soft moan leaving my lips.
 
Still on top of you, the closeness indescribable, emotionally connected like never before with anyone . . . and you're telling me it's the same for you.

Kissing you softly . . "Maybe one of these nights we'll watch a whole movie . . . "

"OK, baby . . . pretty sure we both need a shower before we crawl into the clean sheets on your bed . . . if you want to go up and start the shower, I'll throw this sheet in the laundry and put the cushions back on the couch . . . "

Helping you stand up . . . laughing, "Baby, your are a mess . . . whipped cream and a combination of my cum and yours dripping down your thighs . . . still a little bit on your nipples and on your belly and under your breasts. Guess we had fun, didn't we?"
 
“A whole lot of fun, baby.” I say as you help me to my feet. I press my lips to yours quickly, tasting my cum upon your lips and I give you a wide smile. “I’ll check on Molly before I shower.”

I leave you to clean up our mess, checking that Molly is still sound asleep before I slip into my bathroom and beneath the warm spray of the shower. I sigh as my sore muscles are soothed while I soap my sticky body and wash my hair. I am just finishing when you enter the room and I leave it running for you.

My hair is brushed and dried and I’m in my pajamas before you are finished. I wait until you come out of the stall and dry off before I wrap my arms around you and hold you tight.

“You sure your kids are going to be alright with this?” I ask you one last time and you can see that I won’t truly be calm until I meet them.
 
Reaching for a pair of boxers to slip into for sleeping when I feel your arms around me . . . and that look that tells me you are still insecure about meeting my kids tomorrow. "When I talked to them, they both sounded really excited to meet you and Molly. They are both happy that their "old man" has finally found someone new who makes him happy. They understand what happened between me and their Mom and that is in the past."

"Now let me get some clothes on, or we may have another issue to deal with tonight . . . and we both need a good night's sleep." Finishing drying off, brushing my teeth, and crawling in beside you . . . even with pajamas on instead of a silky nightie, I find you incredibly sexy and desirable.

Pulling you to me for one more kiss, "Love you baby."
 
“Love you too.” I say with a sleepy sigh as I snuggle up against your warm chest. “Thank you for letting me meet your family. And thank you for being so good to Molly.” I say as we lie there in the dark, sleep just moments away. “I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found you.”
 
Drifting off to sleep quickly . . . damn, how much more pleasurable to sleep next to someone, rather than alone in my bed every night. Your deep even breathing is the last thing I remember before sleep captures me too.

Rolling over as the sunlight begins to peek thru the drapes . . . "Hey, baby . . . guess we better get this day started. I'm surprised Molly hasn't been checking on us . . . she was pretty tired last night too. I'll get the coffee started." But can't crawl out of bed without a tight squeeze and kiss . . . morning breath and all . . . still, all good!!
 
I moan softly as you squeeze me close and press a kiss to my lips. I smile as you say that you’ll get the coffee started. “Some toast and eggs too this morning, please. And check the roast for me? I’ll get the fixings going after I get Molly up and dressed.”

I smile as you roll out of bed and I am soon up, moving into the bathroom to brush and style my hair. A quick swipe of lipstick gives my lips some color and I pull on a pretty red dress that is perfect for the chilly afternoon. A pair of black boots finishes my ensemble before I move to get Molly up and going.

“Alan’s kids will be here just after breakfast, so I want you to be on your best behavior.” I say as I brush her hair and braid it before I help her slip into her new dress and shoes. “Molly Susanne, you are not to ask them a million questions, do you understand me?” I ask as she nods and says she understands.

“Good. Alan’s got your breakfast ready downstairs.” I send her on her way before I make her bed and then come downstairs myself.

I sneak a kiss from you before I sit down at the table with my coffee and eggs. “Thank you, baby.”
 
Looking over your shoulder, I see Molly once again watching you sneak your kiss . . . and she just smiles. "As soon as you finish your breakfast, Molly, get out the cookie sheets so you can get started on the cookie."

As you sit, my hand slides over and squeezes your knee. "Anything else we need to take care of before the kids get here?"

Molly quickly finishes her breakfast and excitedly hops up to get started with the cookies.
 
“I don’t think so. I’m going to start the veggies here in a while. I was thinking some green bean casserole and some corn too. I also want to bake some fresh bread. It should all be ready about the time they arrive.”

I smile as I feel your hand on my knee as Molly races off to get the cookie sheets. “Alan, I need help.” She calls as she also pulls out an apron to put around her new dress.

“You two get started because when you’re done the kitchen is mine.” I say with a laugh as you get up to help her and I finish my breakfast in peace.
 
"OK, Molly, here I am. I will be your assistant today. What do you need me to do?"

Helping her get the cookie sheets from the cabinet . . finding the cookie dough in the fridge. Watching as she gets the cutting board and gets ready to drop the individual spoonfuls of dough onto the cookie sheets.

I think you are enjoying the fact that someone else is here to help Molly . . . and that it doesn't all land on your shoulders.
 
I watch the two of you work and I smile to myself. Even when he was around, Molly’s father never helped her bake cookies. You have no idea how much it means to her that you’re helping her with such a simple thing.

“Molly, make a big one just for Allen.” I say as she nods and makes a large one just for you. I gather my plate and mug, cleaning everything from breakfast at the sink as you both work.

Once the cookies are in the oven, I watch as Molly runs off to wash her hands. “How about taking her outside to play? She’s got a baseball mitt around here somewhere. It’ll keep her out of trouble and the house clean.”
 
"You really want her playing baseball in her new dress and shoes? I have to leave in 30 minutes to pick up the kids at the train station. Maybe she and I can just watch part of her other movie for a little while, then she can go with me to pick up Alex and Maria."

Holding you in the kitchen for a few seconds until we hear little feet coming down the stairs . . . "I'm clean, Mommy, what's next?"
 
Last edited:
“You sure you don’t mind? I figured you might want some alone time with your kids before you got here.” I say, surprised that you’ve offered to take Molly with you when you go to the train station. I sigh as you wrap me up in your arms and hold he close, taking the edge off the moment.

“Go get your pictures you drew, Molly. Then Alan is going to watch your movie with you before you guys go to the train station. Don’t forget to get your coat too.”
 
Back
Top