*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heeeyyyyyy LoL ;):devil:

My walk from the office to Starbucks was done in 4 degree temps!! The Progeny picked me up from there, only because he had a craving for Italian, and the best antipasto is served close to it LOL

My walk from the office to Starbucks was done in 4 degree temps!! The Progeny picked me up from there, only because he had a craving for Italian, and the best antipasto is served close to it LOL

You sure you don't live in Wisconsin?! LoL

I hate the frigid cold-ivan and i are thinking of moving sometimes after we get married..this bone cutting weather i can't take anymore..it's painful..:(

Mmm antipasto!

You sure you don't live in Wisconsin?! LoL

I hate the frigid cold-ivan and i are thinking of moving sometimes after we get married..this bone cutting weather i can't take anymore..it's painful..:(

Mmm antipasto!

I suffer from osteoarthritis, and my primary care physician and physcial therapist both believe I'm developing rheumatoid arthritis. I might have to move somewhere warm - Las Vegas would be good ;)

I suffer from osteoarthritis, and my primary care physician and physcial therapist both believe I'm developing rheumatoid arthritis. I might have to move somewhere warm - Las Vegas would be good ;)

We were thinking Arizona, Texas, or maybe even Georgia..

My bones the past few years can't take this shit anymore..i'm over this tundra living shit-i really am..

I'll visit you in Vegas!:D

We were thinking Arizona, Texas, or maybe even Georgia..

My bones the past few years can't take this shit anymore..i'm over this tundra living shit-i really am..

I'll visit you in Vegas!:D

Since what her and I are doing professionally, it wouldn't be difficult to find jobs.

Be our guest ;)

Since what her and I are doing professionally, it wouldn't be difficult to find jobs.

Be our guest ;)

Thats good, we were thinking that when we move, we'll retire early..fortunatly, we can afford to do that..hard work pays off.

Oh i'll be your guest LMAO ;) :p

Besides #TeamIvan likes you..he just might share me with you both LoL :D

Thats good, we were thinking that when we move, we'll retire early..fortunatly, we can afford to do that..hard work pays off.

Oh i'll be your guest LMAO ;) :p

Besides #TeamIvan likes you..he just might share me with you both LoL :D

Wife's a Type A personality: She NEEDS to work.

Wife's a Type A personality: She NEEDS to work.

I understand, i always said i'm a worker, always have been, but ya know..fuck this shit. that's all i'm saying these days..what time is it? Yep. it's "fuck this shit o clock" LMAO

I'm tired of being tired in the working world..i've paid my dues..i'm cashing out..

Back to this Vegas thing..LoL :D

I understand, i always said i'm a worker, always have been, but ya know..fuck this shit. that's all i'm saying these days..what time is it? Yep. it's "fuck this shit o clock" LMAO

I'm tired of being tired in the working world..i've paid my dues..i'm cashing out..

Back to this Vegas thing..LoL :D

In about 5-6 years, we'll be ready to contemplate a Vegas move.

In about 5-6 years, we'll be ready to contemplate a Vegas move.

I hope we're still friends, ivan likes Vegas-does amateur poker tournies out there from time to time.

5-6yrs isn't that far away..oohh Vegas baby! :D

I hope we're still friends, ivan likes Vegas-does amateur poker tournies out there from time to time.

5-6yrs isn't that far away..oohh Vegas baby! :D

We're thinking once the Progeny is out college and out of the house, we'll be moving. Vegas is a perfect place. That or Virginia

The proof is in the proofs huh? And you will decide? Now that sounds promising!!

You work on whatever you want to share. You are a treat and one we love to see.

I'll let you decide when i can have you..

Yep, you're pretty, i've seen lots of pics LoL My phone doesn't lie! ;)

And thanks, i'll work on more of those soon.

:kiss::heart:

The proof is in the proofs huh? And you will decide? Now that sounds promising!!

You work on whatever you want to share. You are a treat and one we love to see.

Um nope baby! i said "i'll let you decide" & that's what i'm reading LoL Don't put this on me man! :p

I usually only put what i feel like posting-i'm most def not on here any other reason..you know how i roll babylove ;)

Have a good one :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back