Too many cocks spoil the slut

atariblue

Literotica Guru
The old proverb "too many cooks spoils the broth" popped into my head this morning. So I started thinking how can I pervert this saying. There might be better ones but this is what I came up "too many cocks spoils the slut".

So with that in mind maybe there's girl who has a an insatiable lust for gangbangs. One cock isn't enough for her anymore. She loves being the center of attention and the way the guys get off on her. She desires big, juicy loads on her face and tits.

That's really all I got for this one. Anyone care to expand on the idea? Maybe she gets more than she asked for? Does she meet her match, or maybe a new slut moves into the neighborhood. A little bit of competition perhaps?

To follow the "spoil" aspect- what if she discovers that though she is a slut, she can't get off with multiple cocks at once?

Not sure though of the resolution- does she end up a sad lonely slut, or find a guy who likes to watch?

To follow the "spoil" aspect- what if she discovers that though she is a slut, she can't get off with multiple cocks at once?

Not sure though of the resolution- does she end up a sad lonely slut, or find a guy who likes to watch?

She FOUND a guy who likes to watch, and personally gets off on the feeling of one cock after another, rather than a mass of cocks all at once......

Too many cucks spoil the bro's

There's a new Tinder-like app where married men can hook up with nearby studly young black guys (bro's) to bang their wives.

Since this is Lit, the app goes viral. Horny slut wives have never had so much BBC.

But there's a problem - isn't there always? There's too much demand for hot black cock. The bro's are hollow, cum-depleted shadows of their former selves and they go on strike.

Enter a new player in the app market: Bro'ber, the Uber of BBC. Cucks now have to register their hot wives for servicing, and the bro's can snag a ride, but the cucks have to pay.

BUT now that there's an economy, the government introduces cum-tax ...

Okay, I agree. It's shit. I was just trying to get on board with the puns.

Too many cucks spoil the bro's

There's a new Tinder-like app where married men can hook up with nearby studly young black guys (bro's) to bang their wives.

Since this is Lit, the app goes viral. Horny slut wives have never had so much BBC.

But there's a problem - isn't there always? There's too much demand for hot black cock. The bro's are hollow, cum-depleted shadows of their former selves and they go on strike.

Enter a new player in the app market: Bro'ber, the Uber of BBC. Cucks now have to register their hot wives for servicing, and the bro's can snag a ride, but the cucks have to pay.

BUT now that there's an economy, the government introduces cum-tax ...

Okay, I agree. It's shit. I was just trying to get on board with the puns.

Hahaha, this is genius! Someone has to write this! I can't stop laughing, especially at the idea of introducing a cum-tax!

Back