Did my wife suck his cock?

If she was having sex with him it is almost a certainty that your wife sucked his cock. The real question should be HOW did she suck his cock...

Did she use her mouth on him as part of foreplay, licking, teasing and playfully sucking, making him as hard as possible before they fucked?

Or did she find that other man so desirable that she was willing to forgo her own pleasure, taking him fully into her mouth, lovingly caressing him with her tongue, sucking him, never stopping, tasting him, letting gush after gush of his warm creamy cum flood into her mouth...

Did she really give herself that completely to another man?

Has she ever truly given herself to you?

Well, that is what continues to fuel my lust, was it only foreplay or did she suck him off and spit his load out or did she finish him off and swallow? Oh yes, she has completely given herself to me many times.
 
My wife and I dated in college. I broke up with her because she was so obsessed with me and I didn't think it was meant to be for she and I. At some point, she started dating another guy I knew and I knew they were having sex. I got jealous after about a month of their being together and told her I wanted her back. She had only been with one guy and only once before me. At some point I had the nerve to ask her if she had sucked his dick and she immediately said no. With some degree of guilt, she later brought it up, said she could not lie to me, and said she could not remember whether she had or not but that it could not have been a regular thing ocuring only once or twice if at all. She was in tears. This was discussed on multiple times because for some reason, it was so important to me to know that my dick was the only one that had ever been in her mouth. It was finally left that she could not remember for sure but that she did not think she had. My wife is a very honest person and very devoted to me. I jerk off almost daily after 27 years of marriage thinking about this. It would not be proper to ever question her again about this after so many years but damn, it does fuel my fantasies. She gives me head most every time we have sex.

So....it is possible she could have forgotten? Do you think she gave him head? Tell me your thoughts; I'll probably jerk off reading your remarks.

If you sucked a cock, would you remember?
 
Since this is back up and giving the benefit of doubt, a question for the op...do you get off on her fucking the guy or just her sucking him?

Plus, you sound like your on a path to a cream pie if she'll work with you.

Both, I knew without a doubt that she fucked him multiple times over the month they dated but as I wrote earlier, never got a straight answer as to whether she gave him head. Once while still dating and with my dick buried deep in her as I was getting more answers out of her as to what they did, I asked if my dick was bigger than his to which she quickly said yes (later I found I got it from her that he was a bit thicker but shorter which matters most anyway). On another occasion while fucking her, I asked if I was better in bed than him. She paused and said that he knew how to fuck. Yes, but was he better than me to which she replied a little and that he was the best she had ever been with. Well, that drove me nuts with a mixture of both jealousy and sexual excitement. Still does to this day and I still jack off thinking about the thought of her with him. I wasn't being a jerk about it and I wasn't mad that she had started a relationship with someone else, that was completely natural. In fact, I credit him as I would likely never have asked her to come back to me and ulitimatley become my wife
 
You are correct that the subtext was that he wanted it to have happened. But if he was over his jealous side he would have profusely apologized to his wife for being such a tool rather than simply being disinclined to ask again. Sounds more like he'd like to indulge the fantasy but keep his delusions alive and make sure she continues to support them - not quite over the jealousy.

Oh I realize that it was toolish behavior and I did apologize to her back then. And you are 100% correct about indulging the fantasy. The other night we were watching tv and something about oysters came up. I mentioned that I had never ventured to taste them and asked if she had. She had a strange look on her face and hesitated. I knew immediately that she tried them with him. I pressed her to hear it from her though with my heart pounding. "At (his name) house". I replied jokingly that he had probably even told her that they are thought to be aphrodisiac. I didn't say anymore about it and it dropped but I imagined that they probably had some good sex afterwards as his parents were never home. She did mention that she didn't like the oysters :)
 
As a woman I can tell you honestly that, of course, she sucked his cock.
The fact that she told you later that she couldn't lie but doesn't remember AND cried, is girl speak for "Yes, I sucked his cock many times. I know you're upset about it. Please forgive me."
She did everything with him that she did/does with you. Every guy I've ever been with wanted me to suck his cock...a lot. It was the same for her, esp. at a younger age, when guys are at their horniest. You better believe she did everything he wanted her to do.
 
Oh, she most definitely sucked his cock. And probably fucked him. And I bet she let him have her ass too, and did all the things with him she didn't let you do, just out of spite.

But... I agree with some others here... that's a huge insecurity problem. If I spent too much time thinking about all the dicks some of the women I've been with have sucked before me.... I'd probably never have sex again. I almost need a penicillin shot at the idea of it.

My advice is to get over it. If you bring it up to her, she's gonna go out and suck the biggest cock she can find probably that night just to get back at you.
 
striaght up

As a woman I can tell you that we don't forget that easily

She has something she doesn't want to tell you.

Probably that when you broke up with her, she did a lot of guys

I love telling guys about all the other guys I have been with. But sometimes they can't handke it

real hot
 
Oh, she most definitely sucked his cock. And probably fucked him. And I bet she let him have her ass too, and did all the things with him she didn't let you do, just out of spite.

But... I agree with some others here... that's a huge insecurity problem. If I spent too much time thinking about all the dicks some of the women I've been with have sucked before me.... I'd probably never have sex again. I almost need a penicillin shot at the idea of it.

My advice is to get over it. If you bring it up to her, she's gonna go out and suck the biggest cock she can find probably that night just to get back at you.

I know she fucked him and no, she didn't give up her ass to him. They only dated for one month before I got her back. Anal isn't something most women do in such short a time of dating a guy at that age if at all.

When you talk about the women you have been with, I would be no different, it just wouldn't matter. The difference here, is that she had only been with one other guy and for only one time with him while a senior in high school. That was just to get her virginity out of the way and be like her friends. She was nuts about me when we first met while she was a freshman in college and the relationship at first was too easy. I broke up with her and dated others while she never did until eventually she did. She fucked one other guy twice before the one in question before I got them broken up and shortly after, she started with this guy that I wonder about. A blowjob is about the most intimate thing a girl can do to a guy, more so than fucking in my opinion. I'm over it but it still excites me to think about her with his dick in her mouth. I can't explain it, I feel the way I feel.
 
Last edited:
I think u want her to have sucked his cock :D

Well if she did, and I believe she did, I would have liked for her to just tell me so I could have processed it through in that way rather than wondering about the fraction of a chance that she didn't do it. If she out of the blue up and told me tonight that she did, I wouldn't get mad, I'd get incredibly hard. I can't bring it up again though, that would be not too cool on my part....or if others feel differently about that, I'd like to hear it.
 
I know she fucked him and no, she didn't give up her ass to him. They only dated for one month before I got her back. Anal isn't something most women do in such short a time of dating a guy at that age if at all.

When you talk about the women you have been with, I would be no different, it just wouldn't matter. The difference here, is that she had only been with one other guy and for only one time with him while a senior in high school. That was just to get her virginity out of the way and be like her friends. She was nuts about me when we first met while she was a freshman in college and the relationship at first was too easy. I broke up with her and dated others while she never did until eventually she did. She fucked one other guy twice before the one in question before I got them broken up and shortly after, she started with this guy that I wonder about. A blowjob is about the most intimate thing a girl can do to a guy, more so than fucking in my opinion. I'm over it but it still excites me to think about her with his dick in her mouth. I can't explain it, I feel the way I feel.

Actually I find sex with a good intelligent coversation to be the most intimate. Sex is just a part of it.
 
Back
Top