Just some fun (Closed for PocketFox and me)

girlnxtdoor99

Virgin
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Posts
26
He told me to come over around 5. So here I was knocking on the front door in my full length trench coat. A surprise waiting for him inside. But he wasn’t answering. Just as I was about to leave I noticed a note on the table on the porch telling me to come to the back yard. Now I was intrigued.

I gingerly walked around the side of the house, seeing that I was in my high heels that were flirting with the idea of sinking into the dirt.

As I came around to the back of the house I saw him sitting in a lounge chair with a beer in his hand. I walked around the side of him and realized he was fast asleep. He must have had a long day but I would make him forget all about that soon enough.

I gently took the beer out of his hand and set it on the ground next to him. Then I straddled his lap, still in my coat. I didn’t want to startle him awake so I started carefully unbuttoning his shirt. He stirred a little but was still fast asleep. Leaning down, I gently kissed down his neck to his chest taking one of his nipples between my teeth. Sucking gently I moved one hand down to the zipper of his jeans and pulled it down….he was already aroused and I think starting to wake. I kissed down his stomach and made my way down to his cock now standing at attention. Licking up and down his member I heard him moan out my name. I loved the taste of him. Then I felt his hand in my hair….he must be awake! I looked up at him to see him just watching me…..with a huge grin on his face.

“Good morning sunshine”, I said…smiling back at him.

“That has to be the best wake up call ever”.

“I brought you a little present”, I said as I pulled opened the top of my coat to reveal my corset.

“Oh I LOVE presents, especially the ones you bring me”, and he pulled the tie from around my waist and pushed the coat off my shoulders, unwrapping all of his present.

He then grabbed me and flipped me onto my back, lowering the lounge chair to a full lowered position. He pinned me down, grabbing my one breast with his hand, and the other with his warm mouth. I thought I would cum right there. I was so horny and wanted him so bad.

I could feel his one hand stroking up and down my thigh, inching closer and closer to my hot spot. I just wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard but the anticipation I felt was almost as good. He knew how to touch me....fondle me.....make me tingle. His hand pushed my thighs apart as he moved his hips between my legs, spreading my legs even further apart. I could feel his hard cock against me and moaned out his name.

"I want you so bad please....." I begged, rubbing myself against him. He looked down on me, licked his lips and started moving down my body to my opened legs. Before I could prepare myself, his hot mouth was between my legs licking and nibbling on my clit. I thought I would explode. All I could do was throw my head back and enjoy the ride he was taking me on. Orgasm after orgasm I felt like a giant bowl of jello when he was done with me. He looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes and I melted.

He kissed his way up my stomach to my neck and slowly rubbed his hard cock against me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed into him....begging him with my body. Finally he decided to quench my desire and pushed himself deep inside me, thrusting hard into me over and over again. I was in heaven. My nails sank into his skin. He leaned down, kissing me hard. Our tongues dancing together. I couldn't get enough of him.

I flipped us over so I could sit on top of him, taking over control. I sank deep onto him and stilled. I could see the desire in his eyes. His hands on my hips trying to make me move up and down his shaft. I just sat there .......waiting for him to give me control. Once I felt he finally had given me control, I leaned down and kissed him. Slowly I started moving my hips up and down tightening my pussy around his cock waiting for me. I quickened the pace on him still leaning over kissing him hard. An orgasm coming quickly but I want to come with him. I want to hear him moaning out my name.

His breath quickened, his grip on my hips tightened. I quickened my pace riding his cock, feeling my orgasm coming on strong. Just as I couldn't wait any longer, he moaned out my name and I could feel his hot juices inside of me. After we both had our exploding orgasms I collapsed on his chest. I could hear his heart still pounding. He was rubbing his hand up and down my back sending chills down my spine.

I could get use to this.
 
No better place to be

She left the door unlocked on purpose. She knew he was coming over but apparently he was running late. In the meantime she picked up her latest "Shades of Gray" book to get her in the mood. Unfortunately she had a long day and her eyes became heavy quickly and before Christian Gray's shenanigans were able to get her hot and bothered she fell asleep.

He got there around 8. He knew she would be asleep. She had been working long hours and if he had his way he would make her take a vacation. But he was hoping soon he would persuade her to go away with him even if only for a few days.

He let himself in quietly just in case she was sleeping. He crept up the stairs. It was dark and he could hear the cute slight snore she had when she was in deep sleep. He knew it well from his many sleepovers. He was a little disappointed but she looked so sweet sleeping he didn't want to disturb her. He stripped down and crawled gingerly onto the bed under the covers with her. To his surprise she was totally naked. I guess she had intentions until he came home late. But he would make it up to her.

He wrapped his arms around her pushing his chest up against her back. She pushed up against him but was still sound asleep. She moaned quietly in her sleep. He kissed his way down her body to her thighs and settled between her legs. She still seemed asleep but was slightly aware of what was going on.
He pushed her legs apart so he could have plenty of access to her. Laying his mouth on her mound he started licking up and down her slit. She quickly became quite aware of what was happening. She opened her eyes just enough to see his head between her legs. She reached her hands down to run her fingers through his hair. He looked up at her with a smile as he continued to lick and nibble on her. She was in heaven. She wrapped her ankles around his back pulling his mouth closer to her. She wanted more and he was more then willing to oblige. She could feel his fingers gently prying her open. Entering one, then two fingers into her. She arched her back trying to make him go deeper. The feel of his hot mouth on her and his fingers inside her made her moan. God she wanted him so bad, and he knew it.

Right before she exploded in an orgasm, he pulled away. She whimpered but then felt his mouth moving back up her body to her nipples. He sucked on them hard, he knew just how hard she liked it. Then he kissed and licked up her neck to her awaiting mouth. He devoured her and she him. They have been teasing each other all day through texts and now they are acting out each and every naughty word they said and she LOVED it.

She could feel his rock hard cock brushing against her. She pushed against him, telling him with her body that she was more than ready for him. Slowly he pushed himself into her. So slowly she was begging him for more. Finally he thrust into her hard and fast over and over again. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Her mouth was on his chest, sucking and biting on him trying to keep from screaming with passion. She needed this so bad. She needed him so bad.

Finally her orgasm came on like an explosion and he came at the same time. She loved when that happened. The 2 of them in the throws of passion, moaning out each others names at the same time. They were very good together and she wished she could spend the rest of their lives in this bed.

After a few minutes of his laying on her chest, recuperating, he lifted himself onto his elbows taking his weight off her. He gently brushed the hair off her face and kissed her with so much passion she thought she would cum again. He laid himself next to her on the bed and she turned over and rested her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Soon they were both sound asleep in each others arms. There was no better place to be.
 
I like your style of fun....kisses
oh, I could get use to this.:cool:
 
Bath Time

Yet another lonely bath night. Here thinking about how nice it would be for you to be sitting in here behind me kissing down the back of my neck your hands fondeling my breasts. I would slowly move my hand into your lap feeling your already rock hard cock pressing against my ass. Imagining how it would feel inside me. Then I would feel your hand move down my side from my breast to between my legs where if we weren't in a tub of water you would feel how wet you have already made me. I wouldn't be able to keep from leaning my head back on your shoulder and moaning out how good you were making me feel and how I wanted more......so much more. After a little while of enjoying feeling your fingers tease me I would turn myself around so I was stratteling your lap. Feeling your rock hard member against my slit but wanting to tease you a bit before allowing you to enter. I would kiss you hard while slowely methodically grinding against you. Feeling you tense you grab my hair yanking my head back. Fuck me already. you growl...and I do. I wrap my legs around your waist tightening them around you trying to pull you deeper and deeper. Your moans make me even more excited. I love to hear you moaning my name especially as you cum long and hard inside me. I can feel you relax after an intense orgasm as you lean your head on my chest. Kissing the girls gently. That gives me a little twinge between my legs and I clench a little. You jump at the sensation but smile. Now its time to dry off....
 
Back
Top