Scribe's Retreat (SRP Profile, Ideas, Archives, Current Writings... and so on)

Mile High
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=675154

I woke up to a strange scent of sweet smells, a cinnamon-like smoke sensuously slithering through my senses. The cabin was dark, and my eyes adjusted to the flickering light of the fire in front of me. Fire? I vaguely recall blacking out and a sudden crash, as water swept over me, sending my beloved Lorna away from me. Yet, here she was, next to me, naked. As naked as I was, resting on the sandly floor of this hut, this primative dwelling I found myself a prisoner of. For my feet were bound, tied by rope to a stake, as was that of my lover. As my eyes adjusted, I could see five tanned natives in front of me. A tall older woman sat on a high chair, flanked by two younger men, and two younger women. The older woman spoke. And I could somehow comprehend them.

"We have rescued you from the plane and you are in our debt. I am the eldest of what remains of our tribe. Though I am young in years, I am old in wisdom. We are all that remains, after our tribe was lost in a great accident. We must rebuild. We must reclaim this land as ours, for it is our destiny to return. My sons and daughters must reproduce, and we shall test your spirit, to see if your flesh is worthy of ours." The woman stood up. She looked as though she was not much older than us, yet her sonorous voice hinted at an age that I could not comprehend. She was slightly more muscular than Lorna, obviously toned from the long hours of work she must have attended to each day to survive on this island. Yet she had a husky beauty, so evident from her half-naked body, clothed in leaves and grass. She sang a deep-throated song, as the tendrils of smoke wrapped around our bodies, cleansing us, readying us for the ritual. She sat down again and beckoned us forward. "Now please me," she said. "Let us share our energy so that we may become strong."
 
Last edited:
The Light Music Club
(Not writing with anyone with this idea yet!)

"Kimiko-chan?"

Keiko-Sensei sighed a bit. This was the second time this month Sensei caught her asleep in her music class. At least she did this during breaks and after class. She rolled up the papers in her hand and...

*WHAP*

"Kimiko-san," Keiko started. "Your grades have been very poor. I know you have talent, but there is more to music than singing alone." Keiko paused a bit, with a reluctant frown. "I highly recommend you join the 'Light Music Club' this afternoon," she curtly said. "Here is the location of the club." Keiko-Sensei pushed up her glasses, wrote a note, and gave it to Kimiko.

Class was ending. Kimiko's friends started to gather around her desk, quickly glancing at Keiko-Sensei, as she left the room. "What happened? What did Keiko-Sensei say? I heard something about the Light Music Club?"

After hearing Kimiko's reply, her friend Kouyuu said, "The Light Music Club advised by Keiko-Sensei herself! If you thought she was a strict teacher, who knows what that club is like! I heard the only students to become members were doing very poorly, but gave fantastic performances at the school cultural festival. One of them even became an idol! You're very talented, Kimoko-chan. I know you can do it!"
 
Awash
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15984

I woke up to a strange scent of sweet smells, a cinnamon-like smoke sensuously slithering through my senses. The cabin was dark, and my eyes adjusted to the flickering light of the fire in front of me. Fire? Ah, yes. I and my beloved were on a merchant ship, making an important trip to escort our employer's cargo to the Old World. But pirates attacked our ship and took both cargo and prisoner. I suppose I should be grateful to them for not killing me or raping my wife, at least while I was conscious. What happened to the pirate ship, I am unclear. I vaguely recall a sudden crash, then blacking out. Water swept over me, sending my beloved wife away into the depths. Yet, here she was, next to me, naked. As naked as I was, resting on the sandly floor of this hut, this primative dwelling I found myself a prisoner of. For my feet were bound, tied by rope to a stake, as was that of my lover. As my eyes adjusted, I could see five tanned natives in front of me. A tall older woman sat on a high chair, flanked by two younger men, and two younger women. The older woman spoke. And I could somehow comprehend them.

"We have rescued you and you are in our debt. I am the eldest of what remains of our tribe. Though I am young in years, I am old in wisdom. We are all that remains, after our tribe was lost in a great accident. We must rebuild. We must reclaim this land as ours, for it is our destiny to return. My sons and daughters must reproduce, and we shall test your spirit, to see if your flesh is worthy of ours." The woman stood up. She looked as though she was not much older than us, yet her sonorous voice hinted at an age that I could not comprehend. She was slightly more muscular than my wife, obviously toned from the long hours of work she must have attended to each day to survive on this island. Yet she had a husky beauty, so evident from her half-naked body, clothed in leaves and grass. She sang a deep-throated song, as the tendrils of smoke wrapped around our bodies, cleansing us, readying us for the ritual. She sat down again and beckoned us forward. "Now please me," she said. "Let us share our energy so that we may become strong."
 
Last edited:
Found this idea in my mailbox. Does anyone want to continue it?

You've just climbed into my lap, and I'm gently caressing your leg. Such smooth skin, I note, my fingers just under your tight mini skirt. I blow into your ear for attention, and tell you what I want to do to you.

"I want to finger your pussy. I want to thrust my fingers deep inside you, your hot little slit wrapped around my digits. Then I want you to taste me. I want your succulent mouth around my hot stiff cock. I want you to lick up my precome and look me in the eyes while you're on your hands and knees. Then I want to fuck you. I want to tear off your clothes and have you sit on my cock and I want to fuck you."
 
Jewels

The ship rocked, back and forth, in its monotonous wake. As dawn approached, lightly slowly cracked through unpatched slits between creaking boards of the doldremic ship. Myavi gradually opened her eyes, greeted by the crawling things, mouldering in the yellowed grass lined in her prison. She blinked a few times, as she did always, and noticed that the bugs had not bitten her. Was there something so distasteful about her? She sighed, burying her thoughts deeply into the foul straw.

She heard footsteps and thought of escape. But these thoughts were unwelcomed guests, entertaining themselves at her expense, half-ideas and taunting doubts that stoked a quiet fury, rather than provide solution or even a false escape. Her eyebrows scowled and her forehead knit, in revenge against anyone she could. And so she feigned sleep when the other person entered. Myavi rose, a holy fury alighting her body, as she stood up. Her lithe feet quickly overpowered the woman, and she made her escape, flogging her former captives as she ran through the passsages to safey. She jumped into the water, swimming to freedom. Yeah, right. With her cheek on the cold straw, she clutched the grass harder, as the cold chains around her feet bit deeper into her skin. She turned, her black-brown hair disheveled upon her tanned breast. The grimy straw loosely covered her off-white chemise and bloomers. She sat on the straw, looking up at the woman. She wrapped her arms around her legs.

"What do you want?"
 
Last edited:
The Binding
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15977

Cailean saw naught but red.

He licked his wounds from the fight he had with his pack. He had challenged the leader and failed, a gash on his right leg preventing him from hunting again. He had been wandering the forest, futilely attempting to hunt for himself, only able to scavenge like an omega male. The water lapping upon his tongue cooled him just a little. He could feel a heat arising around his cheeks, his face, his body. He vaguely recalled a life before the pack, but the dim reflections of his past flickered frustratingly, flashes fleeing before it could recognize them. He paused. Something was calling him. His eyes lit as he saw the girl. He felt... something. A strange force began to bind his legs... his fur... his body. It was as if invisible tendrils were binding him... restricting him... Never again. He would not tolerate this and leapt. As the woman stood there, he jumped, biting her neck. Drinking deeply. The sweet warm taste of blood.

No. Not blood. Never again. He would not spill. He had already spilled too much blood, and did not bite. He merely lay on top of her, his forelegs above his shoulders, his hindquarters straddling her waist. He looked deeply into her eyes, peering. His warm breath blew onto her fair face, as his eyes gazed upon her beauty. Beauty? What stirring inside of him knew she was beautiful? The rage within him still beat, but he felt another sensation. His muzzle breathed in her scent, oddly familiar. But how? He had not seen a human before. Or, rather, had not been so close.

At least as best as it recalled.
 
Last edited:
School Scene
(Taken from a Sailor Hentai thread! I'd be very interested in an SRP of this!)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=377605

Sirena felt the mindblowing orgasm spread through every part of her. She felt herself lifted and when she opened her eyes the transformation astounded her. "luna! what did you do to me?" she asked looking down at her costume with a big grin.

"I made you into a hot babe. DUH!" Luna thought. Shaking such Babewatch dialog out of her mind, she said, "Sirena! No time for words! You must go to school now! You are late!" With that, Luna jumped out the window, and Sirena transformed back.

When Sirena arrived at school, the teacher was furious! "Sirena, this is the third time this week you were late. You know what happens to tardy girls."

"They stay after school to clean the rooms?"

"Well... yes, there's that. But there's another punishment!" the Teacher said, sitting down. She patted her lap. "Bend over."

****

The teacher bent Sirena over her lap. "Now students, you will see what happens to bad little girls when they are tardy." She lifted Sirena's skirt, exposing her sweet white panties to the class. The teacher then caressed her bottom, feeling the soft young smoothness underneath. She then pulled down her panties, revealing her firm buttocks. But instead of spanking, she inserted herself into Sirena! Her long middle finger felt the folds of Sirena's pussy, as the other two worked their way to spread her lips. She inserted them, too, as she felt Sirena's wetness coat her fingers. As her paced quickened, she said, "Now, Sirena, tell the class what a bad little girl you are."

****

"Oh, *are* you?" the teacher feigned, inserting two fingers into her slit. "I'm afraid you're going to do better than that. Tell me. Tell me was dirty naughty things you think of when I touch you like this, hmmm???" The teacher began to wriggle her fingers in Sirena's pussy with one hand, while smoothing her soft bottom with the other.

****

The teacher grinned, inserting two more fingers into Sirena's flesh. She would occasionally take them out, lasciviously licking in front of the class. "I don't care if you can, my little dear. You will. You just tell Miss Beryl how much of a dirty little slut -- er... why you were tardy. Otherwise, the boys will have to stand up and start punishing you as well."

****

"Tsk, tsk. That's not enough of a confession. I'm sorry, but this is for your own good." The teacher took out a paddle and rubbed it against her soft bottom. "Until you tell us more about what sort of naughty slutty things you think of, I'm going to have to punish you." Miss Beryl slapped Sirena's ass hard with the wooden paddle. Soon, red marks appeared all over. "And now, if you can't convince me you're sorry, I'm going to have to let your other classmates punish you as well."

****

"Ohhhh... What a bad little girl." The teacher inserted two fingers into Sirena's pussy, rubbing her there for a good while before withdrawing them. "Class, look at how wet and naughty Sirena is. Will the class president and class representative please come up to the front, so we can disclipine this child?" The teacher then raised the paddle and slapped Sirena's ass again. "Class president, please unzip your trousers and offer your penis to this bad little girl. Class representative, please lick her pussy." The boy in front of Sirena pulled out his cock, and pressed it into her face. The girl behind her, meanwhile, kneeled on the floor and began eating her pussy. The teacher licked her fingers then inserted them into Sirena's anus, probing and twisting, causing Sirena to twitch and writhe on her lap.

****

The class president let out a moan as Sirena took his cock. The teacher looked pleased, stroking Sirena's hair. "Good... good... you are becoming a model student. You do this so well!" The girl behind her, meanwhile, was eating Sirena out. The teacher helped her, by spreading Sirena's ass and pussy lips. The teacher, meanwhile, started fingering Sirena's hole. "Now the ultimate punishment!" she cackled, shoving two fingers into Sirena's ass.

*****

"Ahhh..." cooed Miss Beryl. "Are you going to be a good little girl now and cum for the class? Cum for me. I want to feel you shudder all over my fingers up your ass." As the teacher alternated her fingers in her ass, the class representative grabbed the back of Sirena's head, and plunged his hard cock within her lips. The other representative started fingering her pussy, as she licked and smacked Sirena's pussy lips. "Cum for me... cum for me..." the teacher repeated.

*****

"Yess... yesss..." leered Miss Beryl, her fingers working into Sirena's ass. She could feel Sirena cum now, her sphincter clutching Miss Beryl's fingers. The class president groaned mightily, his fuckjuice squirting all over Sirena's face. The class representative moaned, her face coated with Sirena's fluids. "Now that's a good girl," Miss Beryl cooed. As she lifted her skirt to show Sirena her damp panties, she said, "Now remove the teacher's panties and start licking her like a good little girl."

*****

"Yesss... my sweet..." Miss Beryl leaned back, spreading her legs for her young student. Her pussy was dripping wet from playing with Sirena's ass, and it was now time for Sirena to play with her pussy. As Sirena licked and sucked her moist slit, Miss Beryl moaned, arching her back, raising her hips so that Sirena could probe deeper into his wanton pussy. "Oh, yes.. yes.. my student. Suck me... fuck me with your wonderful tongue... Be a good girl and I'll reward you with more fucking by the classs.. Mmmmm..."
 
Last edited:
The Binding

The woman's hand slowly approached Caelian's muzzle and he immediately reacted. The hand with the collar... the hand trying to touch him... the collar... the touch... He lunged forward, biting the hand with the collar, crushing it, tasting the blood of the human, crunching the bones...

Again, no. It was the devil inside him, driving him deeper, deeper into his curse. His jaws clenched her hand, but he drew no blood. His eyes saw red, but he resisted. Amazingly, his body began to change, as the flood of emotion overwhelmed him, and he began to fight. His black grey hair began to thin. His muzzle began to contract, bones crushing his face as his head assumed a more round appearance. His paws began to stretch, as they became clawlike hands.

Yet his anger had to express. Deep within his heart he could not forgive the woman who enslaved him, and the swelling hate within him grew. His body became more muscular, as his hands raked down her body. Her body became exposed, as he tore the front of her dress down her body. His own self was naked, and his tumescence grew, the blood flowing within him, demanding need. He began to grind into her, his human-like hips pressing up the skirt around her waist. In the back of his head, he kept screaming to himself that this was better than killing her, betting than spilling her blood.

But perhaps not much.
 
Last edited:
Jewels

Myavi shivered, as she saw the dark shadows of her new captor above her. This was unfamiliar... a woman? Her curvy frame was outlined by the light leaking through the slits of wood. Myavi knew the effect, welcome or not, her body had on men, but a woman? Meekly, Myavi replied something, as she was taken from the hold, to perhaps suffer a new terror, whether horrid or worse. The next few hours were torture, as she sat, curled into a small ball, on the deck. The wind blew hard, and the thin underwear was scant protection from the elements. Her shackles were heavy, cold, taking away her warmth as she dearly tried to huddle on board. The crew eyed her, their thoughts transparent to the young waif. She shuddered and cried, her warm tears trickling on her skin.

The men, however, became busy, stowing food under the deck. Myavi heard cannon guns go off, as flames shot through the night sky. She did not miss at all the fate of the her previous captors. No honor among thieves, she supposed. Myavi watched the crew, as the work of stowing their gains became the drunkeness of wine and alcohol. Returning to her misery, she looked up, as the black man looked down at her, and gave her his hand. She realized that many of the crew were of different nations. They were a motley assortment of colors... faces... bodies... all gathered upon this one ship. Myavi herself was a mulatto combination of Europe and Asian, the tanned skin of one ethnicity, the small frame of both. She took the man's hand, only hoping that below decks was at least warmer than above, trying not to think of what fate lurked below.

The man led her down into the ship, the hallways exchanging the open stars of the night with a familiar encroaching confinement. Dim lights glowed like bugs, floating around her as the ship rocked back and forth. Men were carousing, drunkenly staring at her, as she made her way to the captains cabin. The captain's cabin? Myavi didn't like the looks of this -- previous encounters ended badly, Myavi in the hold, and a fiery fate to the atoll. She felt trepedation for the woman who rescued her. Admittedly, Myavi felt she was quite attractive, but refused to think of such thoughts. Her heart beat, the fearful excitement mingling with terrible thoughts of the captain's beauty. The man opened the door, and she was startled, first by the other man in the room, then the room itself. It was but a tub of water, but the bath was an entirely welcome sight. The room was, of course, small, and Myavi felt embarrassed at Megan's command to wash herself.

Though standing right in front of them, Myavi turned away, and slowly stripped off the filthy underwear. She slowly pulled up the top, revealing her tanned smooth back. It was uncannily free of bites, scars, or other marks. She folded the garment carefully, and presented it to the Arab. She then turned away again, and let the bloomers of her underwear fall to the floor. She picked it up and, for some unknown reason, turned towards the captain. She, at first, glanced down, then looked up at her. A tiny moment of defiance. For, between her legs, she had a dong, a man's appendage that hung languidly, yet slightly with blood. Myavir again turned away, dipping her toe into the water. It was not cold, but lukewarm, a welcome feeling to her limbs, as she sunk into the water. She silently washed herself, as Megan washed her face. Myavi wondered what Megan would do next.

An invitation to sleep? Myavi felt unease as she was not sure what to do next. She judged that it would be wise to let the Arab have the settee if he needed, and inculcate herself to the captain. The bed was small, just barely enough for two. She lifted the sheets and was pleasantly surprised by the captain's nakedness. Clearly, this was an invitation. A small grin appeared on Myavi's face, and her flaccidness became slightly tumescent. But she became afraid again, worrying if she could not satisfy the captain. Indeed, Myavi must have been new to Megan -- what was Megan expecting?

Megan was facing the wall, and lights danced upon her back. As Myavi gazed upon Megan's tanned loveliness, small runes began to appear on her own bronzed skin. The cryptic inscriptions delightfully played amongst her light mound, neo-lettering darting back and forth. She quickly looked back at the Arab, as she slipped quietly into the small bed with the captain. There was little room between her and edge, and Myavi pressed herself against the woman, their naked skins touching. Her tumescence gradually rose, as her smaller body touched the other woman's, and touched just the top of the captains backside. Myavi's balls rested up Megan's cheeks, hairs brushing against her. The warmth and softness of Megan was difficult to resist, and Myavi gently moved her small hips against her, involuntarily. Myavi's breath became a little harder, as the soft skin brushing against the sensitive underside of her penis drove Myavi further. Myavi rested her cheek against the captain's back, as Myavi gently moved her hand towards the captain's breast and gently cupped it.

The curse was taking Myavi again. The consequences and perhaps herself be damned.
 
Last edited:
My Onee-Chan
(Looking for someone to write with for this one.)

incest (sis x sis), sub/dom, schoolgirls, NC, public humiliation, yandere

I survived only one episode of K-ON, but just found out one of the characters is a bordeline yandere. That's a girl who starts off sweet, but we find out she's actually anything but underneath. The plot is that we're sisters, close enough in age to be in the same grade. We look similar, except for hair, and we wear different make-up. We enroll in a school, and you play various female characters who fall for onee-chan. However, as the yandere, I easily become jealous. I disguise myself as onee-chan, hit on the girl that fell for her, and have consensual sex that turns into NC once my true identity is found.

You play onee-chan, and the various girls that fall for her. I'll play the yandere. The thread will have at least two sex scenes: the younger sister "waking up" her onee-chan, and the younger sister seducing the first girl who falls for onee-chan. Send a PM if interested!
 
The Binding

The scream tore through his body, the shrill cry of the female human awakening his primal urges. He had not mated in a long time, and her fear merely stoked the rising swelling within his core and tumescence between his crouched legs. His eyes reddened, his terrible gaze stripping her as much her torn dress. His muzzle frothed with foam, from his mouth dripped foul drool that dripped upon her body. Dirty puddles of saliva made small pools upon her pure breasts.

He could take no more. He raked her body with his hind leg, tearing off her skirt and underclothing. He let out a primal scream, as he nearly stood, his back arching as he crouched. His horrid red spear was in full view of the woman, his penis lit by the full moon. He crouched down again, falling upon her body. He could take no more, and pierced her, sending his foul tool into her. There was little wetness to greet him, and he tore through her like paper. But the feeling around his cock was incredible. The intense friction scraped and peeled against his thick member, filling her far greater than any man could give. He panted, thrusting, feeling her frail walls ensheath his unsheashed tool.
 
Last edited:
The Subway
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15629

Sufure wanted her. He had, at first, made glancing eye contact on the subway. He thought about her, always. At work... at home... in bed. He gradually began to think about her more often, as he fucked his wife... played with himself. In the shower. In the tub. And sometimes in bed. He wanted her, oh, so more.

And now he was fucking her. He stifled a low moan as his penis entered her, stiffer and harder than he could imagine. She was wet, oh so wet, as the smooth friction of her pussy enveloped his rock hard cock. He groaned a bit, as the underside of his cock slid right into her. He arched his back and sighed. His hands returned to their position, massaging each young breast with firm experienced hands. He tweaked and pinched her nipples, as he leaned forward, biting and nibbling and licking her ears. His breath was fast, hot, expelling as he thrust deeply within her, drawing in as his hips drew out.

But he wanted to do more. Oh, so more. He eventually resisted, going against his primal desire. His desire to fuck her, just fuck her, his hard raging cock entering and leaving her wet tight tunnel, slick with her juices. He withdrew one of his hands, his probing hands, as it felt and fumbled for the cell phone vibrator he bought, just for her. His sweat-covered hand flicked it on, and it vibrated, just barely audible under the clack-clack-clack of the subway train. He leaned forward again, almost telling her, but, instead biting a little onto her neck, followed by licks and a thrust from his demanding cock. He nibbled on her ear, breathing his warm breast with every single thrust. His hand returned to her breast, but, this time, the vibrator was on, first underneath her soft nubile breasts, sliding against the underside. Then exploring her aeriola, touching the darker circle around her nipple. Then the nipple itself, firm and stiff, like the head of his wanton fucking cock.
 
Last edited:
Twins
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15631

Hiddeki wondered what was overtaking her. She was licking and thrusting her tongue into poor Keimei's snatch and looked into her eyes. Hiddeki had seen so many different expressions when she looked, coldly, into the eyes of the other girls she ate in the gym. Fear... defiance... but Keimei's eyes were altogether different. Hiddeki closed her eyes again, shutting out her image of Keimei, and ate.

Hiddeki eventually rose, and smeared the wet juices of Keimei's pussy off her chin and lips. In truth, she wanted more. She wanted to lick and suck every orgasm out of Keimei's precious body. But Hiddeki licked and sucked Keimei's juices from her fingertips, as her lieutenants were becoming more frisky and wanton over Keimei's precious body. Hiddeki's own juices were flowing. She feared, as she rubbed and pinched her breasts through the fabric, that she would show too much of her liquid through her leotard. She thought that a sign of weakness.

And so, she stripped. Looking again into Keimei's eyes, Hiddeki slowly pulled down the top of her leotard, just exposing the tops of her luscious fine breasts. She kneeded them, as she licked her lips, licking off the last of Keimei's liquid. Hiddeki played with the nipples of her breasts through the fabric, and finally peeled it down. Her beautiful athletic body shined, her flat stomach... her shaven pussy. She slowly discarded her leotard skin. She then approached Keimei, never losing eye contact, never losing desire. She slid her pussy against Keimei's, and finally closed her eyes, losing herself into the silken carnal desires, as she began to press and grind her pussy against Keimei's. Her clit... her lips... She bit her lower lip as Keimei's silk slid wetly and effortly against her own. Hiddeki breathed in and began to moan, as she pinched her own nipple and ground heself into Keimei. Eventually, but, too soon, Hiddeki felt her rising core take over her body. That enveloping feeling overtaking her body, as she arched and thrust and forced herself against Keimei one last time. She didn't want it to end, but it must. She gasped, grinding herself one last time into the other student.

A knock at the locker room door.

"Is everything all right?", a soft voice said.

"Yes," Hiddeki replied. "We're coming."

Coming... she mused. She looked again at Keimei. "Well, it's time for your debut," she smiled.
 
Last edited:
The Hostess

(Still working on the idea. PM if you're interested in joining!)

"Believe me after you talk about dildo's and porn and lingere for two hours, you've got to do something about it." -- Ms. H.

So H and I were talking online about sex (if I don't post one evening, I maybe be more than just talking *about* sex!) and she mentioned a women-only adult toys show she attended at someone's house. She was with a friend, it was "leave your panties at the door", and, after the others left, she and the remaining few had quite a bit of wine. This SRP is about a women-only adult toys gathering, in which our hostess has an audience-participation lingerie show, followed by adult toys and a sybian. The scene starts at the end of a wine and cheese party (all the better to loosen up the attendees!). I'll be playing my Angela character.

A few ground rules:

1. I'm a male writer playing a female character, Angela. You may find out more about her in the links at the end of this post.

2. Instead of a biography, post information about your character in your introductory post in the OOC. Also include a description of the lingerie your character is wearing, and her modelling it. You can also post your character's reaction to the other characters.

3. Quote (part of) the post you are respondnig to.

4. Post at least one paragraph per post. No one-liners.

5. Please post no more than once per day, and no less than once a week. You can always edit your post to add more to it.

6. Interact with more than one character. Do not pair off. If you must pair off, please start your own thread.

7. You may have an additional character who plays alone with herself, assuming she is watching the others. She can join in, of course.

8. If you have not posted in a week, another writer may take over your character.

(Write introductory paragraph for Angela here. AFTER I catch up with my other SRPs!)
 
Last edited:
Alice
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15807

Bunny continued to press her body into this Alice's body! Her massive, swollen breasts were ready to burst out of her tiny red dress! Her nipples rubbed against Alice's thighs, and Bunny gave out such moans and sighs. She slithered in the road in the grass, as this Alice gently toyed with her ass. Bunny giggled and her butt wriggled, as Alice slid the tail-thing in Bunny's ass. "Fuck her, make her cum" cried the tape. "Yes, fuck me... make me cum..." repeated Bunny. She let out another moan as Alice pushed the tail-toy deeper and squeezed her receptive breasts.

Perhaps this Alice had listened indeed. For Bunny gasped as Alice slid the vibrating carrot into Bunny's tight little rabbit hole. "Oh, yes, oh, yes, Alice you're the best..." she moaned, as this Alice slid the carrot deeper... deeper.. into her hole. Bunny moaned as the winsome carrot began to fill her slit, vibrating across her lips... irrigated by the luscious juices leaking out of Bunny's hole. Speaking of holes, Bunny began exploring this Alice's. Helped by this Alice herself, Bunny slowly pulled down this Alice's bloomers, exposing her own youthful entrance. Bunny ooohed and aaaahed at her delicious wonderful pussy. "Oh, my, oh, my..." Bunny let out a sigh. As her hips undulated to the toys in her ass and pussy, she began to lick. Lick, lick, lick. Sliding her tippy tongue up and down this Alice's slit. Bunny nibbled, gently, this Alice's outer lips, grazing them across her teeth, sliding them under her tongue. She began to flick, flick, flick, flick, her tongue across this Alice's button, sucking the dear thing under the hood. "Mmm..." she said, moaning, her tongue and chin awash in this Alice's juices. Bunny took a carrot, and also slid it in, deeper, deeper, into Alice's hole. The carrot was thick and hard, firm and stiff. Bunny occasionally licked and bit at the carrot, too, as if it were an alive and lively thing. She turned it on, as the delicious stiff thing began to vibrate. Bunny then moved it, in and out of this Alice's quivering quim, as Bunny gyrated her own wanting pussy against the carrots in her slit and ass.
 
Last edited:
The Bookstore
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=727814

Have I ever told you how fucking awesome my girlfriend is? She's the most beautiful piece of chocolate I've had the privelege of nibbling, biting, sucking, and licking. I love her creamy brown skin... her wavy blonde hair... and now her fucking awesome tongue. The lights in the basement are dim, and she fucking has my cock out already. Her hands expertly work their way on my pecker and her tongue flicks along the slit of my head, taking within her my salty sweet precome. I smile down at her, even if it's too dim to quite see. "Oh, god, suck and play with my balls..." I moan, my breath going a bit faster. I can just see her beautiful brown eyes as she looks up at me, my fucking hard tool fucking her wonderful pert mouth. I can see her cheeks dimple, as I begin to fuck her mouth and she pulls her mouth away from the base of my cock. God I love her, want her, and want to fuck her. I hold her hair, my hands running in her silkly goddessness. I quietly stifle a moan, as her slick tongue runs under my cock, stroking wetly against the sensitive underside. My hips begin to move on their own, as my penis jerks forward, filling her mouth with meaty stiff hard cock. Her hands stoke my long tool as she licks and sucks it. I love how my balls slap against her chin as her tongue coats my fucktool like a hot hungry pussy.

My eyes are glazing as I just see... sonofabitch. I think there's someone else in this room. My heart jumps a bit and beats faster, but not as fast as I'm fucking my Janet's dear sweet mouth. It's that mousy girl, that girl who works here late at night. She's fucking looking at us, just staring at us, and... wait. She's just standing there... but... it looks like she's trying to hide. Does she want to see us? I bite my lower lip as my lover sucks me in deeply. I see Miss Mouse, and she's rubbing one of her breasts now, one of her small breasts through her black t-shirt. She's looking at us, through her horn rim glasses, and beginning to lick her lips. Why, I think she wants this cock as much as my lover does, and she wants it down and deep. But I want my love to fuck my tool first, have my cock go deep down her throat, then into her pussy. Maybe her ass. Not sure when Ms. Mouse will join us -- she's starting to lick her fingers now, and I think she's breathing as heavily as we are.
 
Last edited:
Party Time
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=724775

He was on the verge of coming. His hard fucktool penetrated deep within her, as he let out a moan, filling the bathroom as he filled her. He was panting, as his cock felt and stretched her tight pussy, her silken wet walls slick and friction-laden, touching and caressing every single inch of his tool, throbbing and pulsing with blood. "Oh, god... coming... coming..." suddenly, the base of his cock contracted, his balls sending his creamy sweet cum through the inside of his shaft, pulsing, spasming, forcing the salty sweetness through the tight passage through the tip of his cock. His slit exploded with whiteness into her tight little pussy, flooding her and dripping out of her quim. After some time, he recuperated. After touching up his hair and straightening out his suit, he led her back to the tables.

Jacqueline smiled. "Done already?" she quipped. "I asked the waiter to send the rest of our meal to our hotel room. Sorry, boys, we have to go back to our room and retire. Thank you for your company."
 
Last edited:
Cinderella
(To be written with k.)

Scenes:
* Step-sisters and step-mother sexually abuse Cinderella.
* Step-sisters and step-mother go to the castle for the orgy.
* Cinderella has to provide the fairy godmother sexual favors before getting the dress and carriage. Godmother's wand is a dildo.
* Cinderella goes to the castle and has sex with the prince in front of everyone. Prince uses the glass dildo.
* At midnight, Cinderella flees. Prince has men go around the country to find the woman whose pussy fits the glass dildo. The men try it on the step-sisters then finally Cinderella.
* Final sex scene with Cinderella and Prince. Something hilarious happens here.

I am sorry for intruding but I saw this idea and I truly laughed so hard I then had to read it to my husband who laughed just as hard. I think I will be subscribing to this one.....I love at the end you say something hilarious happens here like the rest was just so ho hum *giggles*
 
Some sort of SRP I did via PM
I'd be up for continuing this. Maybe stick it in a "Red Riding's Hood" SRP? :rolleyes:

Rave giggled back. He enjoyed both her sense of humor -- and her fingersnails up and down his inner thighs.

"Mmm..." he said, nibbling on her neck. "Grandma has a big and wonderful present, and he's gonna eat you up!" Rave playfully growled into her, as his nibbles became persistent licks and teasing, his own hands unwrapping the gift underneath him. He first pulled up her tshirt, pinning her arms underneath. "Why, Red, what fine tits you have," he smiled. He licked the top of her exposed cleavage, gently running his fingers across the tops of her breast. He then unsnapped the top button of her jeans, and pulled down the zipper. "Why Red, what a smooth shave you have," he smiled.

He unzipped his own jeans, allowing his cock free. It pressed against the slim fabric of his boxers, as he lowered it against her exposed bikini bottom. He began to rub himself against her. "Now guess what's big and it certainly isn't teeth," Rave smiled.
 
Sailor H
(To be written with Princess)
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=14591594&postcount=11

Added the idea of Luna being able to transform into a shmexy catgirl, with black hair, purple ears, and purple catsuit. Might even have a different catsuit each time!

"Ow! Ouch! Fucking kids. Hey! Watch where you put your fingers, you bastard! Nooooooo!!!"

Well, that's what Luna *would* have said. Unfortunately, being a cat, she could only say, "MEOW! MEOW ROWRRRRR" (and so on). Luna's job to find the Earth's protector began badly. Running into a bunch of boys who liked to torment cats was NOT a good start.

Then, suddenly, a feminine cry went out! "Hey you boys! Stop being mean to that cat!"

"Go away, you underdeveloped little skank!" one of the boys said. The boy then punched her in the face and she ran home crying.

"Oh, well THAT sucks," thought Luna. "Her hooters are too small, anyway. Earth's savior had better have a good set of ta-ta's. Dammit, why did I have to end up in Japan? Nothing but fangirls and perverts on subways. Ooo... Mama. Now there's a set of American-sized breasts. I'd love to groom her and like my tongue all over her... OH FUCK! NOT THE TAIL! YOU BASTARDS!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!!"

The girl with American-sized breasts took notice.


Pics:
http://www.myspace.com/eden_wells/photos/199292
http://www.libidex.com/html/cart/prod.asp?PID=471&CID=10001&SID=&pg=4&item=Catsuits
http://igossip.com/tag/catsuit/963615
http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/pro..._catsuit_club_wear_party_wear.html#normal_img

If you have a catsuit pic you'd like us to use in the thread, by all means send it to me in a PM! (And if you're a female writer, you can tell me what you're doing in it to tease me so I can take it off of you... :kiss:



Notes from conversation on YM:

(3:43 PM): oh -- so what happens to Usagi after she's late to class and
has the pail on her head?
(3:43 PM): She stands there til the end of class, i
believe.

(3:45 PM): k. then what?
(3:45 PM): Uh, she gets her math test back and finds
that she got an F, so she avoids going home.

(3:46 PM): First, she heads to the mall with Naru to
check out some jewelery that Naru's mother has on sell, which is really a
monster in disguise

(3:46 PM): then after that she goes to the arcade
(3:47 PM): After that, she heads home and trys to sneak
past the kitchen but her mom sees her asks her how her test went, she finds out
that Usagi got an F and grounds her
(3:47 PM): Oh yeah and on her way home she gets ready
to throw her test away and like tosses it into the can but it hits Mamoru's head
instead

(3:47 PM): Hmm. Failing grade.. maybe she has to see the teacher "later
in the week"... lol
(3:47 PM): Naru's mother is a monster??
(3:48 PM): Lol, no her body is taken over by a monster
(3:48 PM): lmao
(3:48 PM): Oh! Mom disclipines Usagi, lol
(3:48 PM): Mamoru blackmails Usagi for her test back
(3:48 PM): Naru's mother has a sex toy shop and shows off a dildo. Which
turns her into a monster, lol
(3:48 PM): lol
(3:49 PM): Wait -- which one is Mamorou?
(3:49 PM): Mamoru: If you give me head, you shall get
your test back odango atama
(3:49 PM): lol
(3:49 PM): Tuxedo Kamen, but he doesnt know hes tuxedo
kamen until late late in the series
(3:49 PM): lol
(3:49 PM): I feel like I'm giving a Sailor Moon lesson
(3:50 PM): yes, you are! lol
(3:50 PM): Lol
(3:50 PM): What Mamoru doing there?
(3:50 PM): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuxedo_Mask
(3:50 PM): I just told you
(3:50 PM): when shes on her way home, she throws her
test away and it hits Mamoru on the head
(3:50 PM): the forehead...not the other head
(3:51 PM): Well, is he just hanging around the mall? Stalking Usagi? Or
does he just show up after she fights?
(3:51 PM): lol
(3:51 PM): No, he's just walking down the street or the
mall or whatever
(3:51 PM): He can't be stalking her, he doesn't even

(3:52 PM): I can see part of that scene going on in my
head
(3:52 PM): now
(3:52 PM): Usagi: I can't believe had to give that guy
head, the nerve of him...kinda big though
(3:53 PM): rotfl!
(3:53 PM): Cute...I mean!!!
(3:53 PM): lol!
(3:53 PM): ahmanagonna have to put this conversation into our notes for
the Sailor H thread, lol
(3:53 PM): Lol
(3:53 PM): Okay
 
Last edited:
Wolfen
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15977

So tight... so tight...

Her plaintive screams and cries were unheard to the horrid creature atop her. The thing plunged its red thick cock into her virgin purity, breaking the thin skin inside of her. His enraged member was thus coated with her own blood, mixing in with his clear liquid. The slick feeling upon his furred member turned his angry rage into another passion, one perhaps just as horrid. His mouth foamed, drips of saliva on her untouched body becoming splatters of small white patches.

The feeling on his prick was incredible, as the dim farthest recesses of his mind reminded him that there was pleasure in this terrible, carnal, act. He remembered that, perhaps, there was more to this than the sensation upon his red tool. But her tightness around his penis sent an incredible feeling through his furred loins, sending him to thrust harder, faster, as his hips surged to and fro befitting this wanton beast.

He was close now. Close to sending his seed deep within her core.
 
Last edited:
Book of Dares
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=727543

"You're not his girlfriend?" Angela gave Lorna a wry smile, "You wanna be mine?"

Then spinning on her heels like an erotic cupid, Angela turned her back to Lorna, and began dancing. The music was sultry, slutty, and Angela swayed her hips to the luscious tempo. Her short skirt less swung than outlined her firm, fantastic hips. Angela's long curvacious hair slithered between her shoulderblades, down her back, a long red serpent. It ended just above her waist, where her red-fingernails grasped her rear, the seam between her cheeks prominent for her seated client.

Either staged, or on a whim, Angela bent forward and turned her head towards Lorna. She looked directly into her eyes, as she grasped the thin fabric between her fingers, and started to pull. As the music beat, she slowly ripped along the seam of the tiny skirt, revealing the thin red lacy panties underneath. She continued to look into Lorna's eyes, smiling then licking her lips.

Michael, meanwhile, smiled as well. He began to massage Lorna's shoulders, slowly moving his hands down her body.
 
Twins
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15631

(Write POV of three characters here)

Hiddeki cried...

Hiddeki could see her world crumble before her eyes. Just because she conquered the woman's body, did not mean she broke her spirit. The woman who, almost effortlessly, gliding across the bars, through the air, was not merely her match. She was a goddess, an angel, so far above Hiddeki, that, even as queen, she was a pauper. She could almost feel the hearts of her women melting, basking in the performing woman's luminescene, as she jumped, tumbled, and landed in perfection. Hiddeki began to feel an overwhelming of shame, realization, and defeat. Despair took her heart, as the empire she built so hard disappeared before her eyes. She realized that, had she greeted this wonderous performer as a friend and not a subjugant, she perhaps would have her in her arms. But her haughty ego took otherwise, and now she had nothing. Hiddeki buried her face in her hands, as uncontrolled tears flowed through her fingers. She ran into the lockers, as the others applauded.


Junshin remembered...

She flew through the air, the uneven parallel bars just bending to her weight. Her hands grasping, letting go, her body flipping. Then the balance beam, perfectly landing one foot in front of the other, even a somersault within the air, landing catlike on two feet. The graceful movements that belied the effort to appear effortless. The flowing tumbling acrobat. But this was not what Junshin remembered. She remembered the ambulance, the rushing, screaming, of the other girls, as Keimei lay comotose on the gymnasium floor. The beautiful sparrow landed with a terrible blow, lying totally and horribly still. She recovered, but she lost the competition for her school. She could not enter that room again. She eventually was unable to attend the school altogether, and became a transfer student. And, now, Junshin was watching her beautiful sister with a greater grace than she had before.


Ikasu applauded...

But Ikasu knew none of this. She merely saw the false Junshin's perfect routine. Ikasu felt a rising within her heart, as the woman who clumsily fell in class became a dovelike creature flying through the air. Ikasu thought she would have to teach this newcomer the routines, but now felt she could learn so much more from her. Her mind immediately fell back to when Junshin fell, her soft warm body almost cradled in Ikasu's arms. She saw Junshin's beautiful blush, and returned it to her. Indeed, as Ikasu recalled these thoughts, her face blushed again. After the false Junshin finished her routine, Ikasu returned to earth. She realized she must be friends with her, so that they could be on the team together, paired partners together to defeat the other teams. Or... yes, more. Ikasu shivered a bit, nervous of what she had to do next. As calm as she could be, she picked up a towel and approached the false Junshin. "Junshin..." Ikasu began, trying to hide her blush, "My friend gave me two tickets to the theme park. It has a very nice ferris wheel. Would... would you like to go out and see it?"

(End post with Ikasu asking Keimei either out to the theme park, or private practice.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top