A Cow Palace... talk about couldn't get layed?

erostwo

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Posts
326
English Common Law a figure of speech that doesn't have a meaning. The Bill of Rights the document of the We the People, and through in the Good Book! Porn, Unconstitutional???
 
Boolean algebra

Not my cup of Tea... Addendum : interim.
 
Last edited:
Lollapalooza

To each their own, a hell of their own creation! When was the last time you thought you could really use a drink?
 
Last edited:
Nixon, Romeo&Juliet, Jr. Mints... the Blue Movie.

With you riding shotgun, somewhere along the way that sense of direction we shared was lost and I wound up in it? Even if it was a means to an end, or just a put on as the others would like to see it, the movies told the story of one infernal truth... !
 
Last edited:
One beer, one condom, and one rag!

A form of socialism without any escape... hypocrisy, long hours and sweat shop wages.
 
Last edited:
Temporal

If something outside of your perception is always changing, and if your position is a constant watching TV, then turning on the computer is a momentary laps in judgment perhaps in which direction due you pursuit? Go back to watching TV, or something else! Id's environment would insist on the former and not the later!
 
Crossroads at Midnight

In the development of a scientific nature, for the amateur radio electronics aficionado to novice electronics circuitry, and enthusiast of the scientific method; build this 1MHz wideband crystal shortwave radio receiver design engineered and configured chassis the thermocouple. Whereas equating a theory of two worlds perhaps fixed at a center, when drawing line and upon some inspection conclude the ends join linearly it's non Euclidean geometry which keeps the whole thing from flying apart... I can't think of any thing simpler than that? Furthermore is the difference in the distance of the return path microns, moreover if gravity is warped space in much the same way as heat radiates its superconductivity that results. And, thinking along these lines great minds think alike.
 
Last edited:
Climbing the corporate ladder...

As to the venue this illustrious venture in so far as it is possible coming from Los Angeles, attending some of the more prestigious colleges in Orange County where to begin, and would like to say VOXXX 1pm - 4pm. One day a week Mailing Address, Office Space, and Internet cheaply as possible. Novelty Goods, Products, and Services; A Self Addressed Stamped Envelope! Homebrew Audiophile Aficionado Amateur Shortwave Bus Novice Electronic Circuitry Inginuitive d/dt xt Transformer Design Technique State of the At Solid State… Hi-fi Enthusiast 13.8Volts array 0.75Watts Aerial crossover networking! Open the mind to other possibilities once irrefutable secrets revealed enhanced design techniques for optimum performance; ultimate Baud Power 0.65W wire wound 3bit busing 300 Ohms audio transformer; engineering the n! bridge system – s has the advantage of having a simple approach to the idea of dynamics.
 
Last edited:
Colorado

I was raised the protocol son, while in seclusion and for much of my life, lived and worked at home. Unsuccessfully, I might add and referred to the Counties Health Care Facilities, now going on 30 years ending the relationship with the Urgent Care Unit, i'm not completely sure but somewhere the Doctor Patient relationship ended when the Hospital moved? Some time ago Solar caught my eye, and had the opportunity been available might have met under different circumstances "Straight Term Life" $196.04 the Perpetual Care to a moratorium. As not to go unnoticed an accident injury I received as a youth, treated with over the counter Aspirin I was educated and trained in the laboratory sciences. I've lived in California for most of my life but for a brief stay in Colorado one day I might wish to return, once again Life Insurance peaking my interest with Solar Energy on the horizon. As it so often happens the thought of Movies furthered a system of beliefs this insight the Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove with tickets to Knott's Berry Farm, a Parks and Recreations System foregoing the attractions; I started College having left work graduating High School upon my return arrived at steps to Higher Learning a tradeoff of Mutual Funds into Cash. There was time for sports also reflect upon academics where shortwave became the pursuit, and Hi-fi technology with the innovation of a high pass low pass filter; the Monadology a uniquely elegant and ingenuitive concept, electrons pass from the ground to a chassis thereby enhancing suppression and eliminating distortion bye the principal of Free Energy. EMF Green Energy: a trouble shooting benchtop. Exploiting FOIL; a(New) Amplidyne, the half wave bridge amplifier. Under Treatise the guise of vanity publishing, the musings of Bourgeoisie Z = 30, AT... VOXXX Computing AC/DC!

Nouvelle Vague :: $35,000 | 20yr Term Now | $155.08 mo , Straight Term ; Annuity ...
 
Last edited:
Zodiac: A 1966 graduate of Riverside's Ramona High School, 18-year-old Cheri Jo Bates was beaten and stabbed multiple times with a short-bladed knife.

The bail bondman or rather the curator...
 
Jury Duty...

Capital offense... they made Cynthia?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top