question/poll for bottoms

For bottoms, ever cum just from being fucked, no stroking, just fucking??

• yes

Votes: 142 71.0%
  • no

Votes: 58 29.0%

• Total voters
Holy smokes haven't any of you ever heard of a prostate? It stands to reason. Recently in another thread, a woman asked men to describe their orgasms so she could write one better. After reading all the entries, I had to jump in. Not one man had mentioned the prostate, source of every orgasm. If you fuck a man's prostate, he will come. Jeez, I probably should write this up in a "how to" article.

I once knew a woman who worked in a bar. She had a standing bet that no man could last 10 minutes with her before they cummed. Poor fools who bet, they didn't know she had long talented fingers.

Silly.

The #1 sex organ is teh brain. If you think u r gong to cum u probably are, if not.peobably not. In addition, tell whoever is fucking you to try to fuck you so their cock jams toward your dick. That way he (s) will strkie your prostate, source of the male orgasm.

Yes. I was being fucked for the first time by a married pilot I had met. He was hung, 8-9 inches. First cock I couldn't take all the way down my throat. He was on his back, I faced him and slowly slid down on that huge hunk of man flesh. It took some time, but I relaxed and the feeling was shocking. It felt so good as I rode him up and down. My cock became as hard as a rock, and without touching it, I knew I was going to cum as he pistoned my ass. I told him I was going to cum and he sat up with me still impaled on his cock, engulfed my cock with his mouth and I blew. I cum a normal amount, but when I am getting laid, the amount easily doubles. He had a hard time swallowing it all and some dripped from the corner of his mouth. After I came, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a deep, tongue entwined cum-covered kiss. It was so erotic. I did NOT want that night to end!

Yes. I was being fucked for the first time by a married pilot I had met. He was hung, 8-9 inches. First cock I couldn't take all the way down my throat. He was on his back, I faced him and slowly slid down on that huge hunk of man flesh. It took some time, but I relaxed and the feeling was shocking. It felt so good as I rode him up and down. My cock became as hard as a rock, and without touching it, I knew I was going to cum as he pistoned my ass. I told him I was going to cum and he sat up with me still impaled on his cock, engulfed my cock with his mouth and I blew. I cum a normal amount, but when I am getting laid, the amount easily doubles. He had a hard time swallowing it all and some dripped from the corner of his mouth. After I came, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a deep, tongue entwined cum-covered kiss. It was so erotic. I did NOT want that night to end!

sounds like a great time:)

I have cum many times from being fucked, sometimes hard sometimes limp. Just feels so good to have a cock in my ass.

I haven't. I love the feeling of being fucked but it has not gotten to the point where I feel like I'm going to cum. It does take quite a bit of stimulation on my cock to make me cum normally though, so that might be why. It is something that I will keep trying to do and failing at it isn't so bad.

Have you ever cum just from being fucked? No hands, just from being pounded. If so, what do you think contributed to the orgasm? :) And were you hard when you came?

yes i have cum from being fucked ,i think it was having my man being in total control and the way he talked to me while he fucked me and i wasnt hard at all during the whole experience and the fact that he penetrated me really deep helped .

no but i was seconds away when he blew his load then he tweaked my nipple and i exploded all over

Have you ever cum just from being fucked? No hands, just from being pounded. If so, what do you think contributed to the orgasm? :) And were you hard when you came?
It's impossible for me NOT to get spontaneously hard when I'm cock-sucking my current Boyfriend, and frequently just in anticipation of cock-sucking him. Just the thought of doing it gets me uncontrollably aroused. And it's usually me who cums first, without any actual self-contact, just from the erotic high I get from giving him a blow-job, he cums some time later, in my mouth. It's a mutually pleasing arrangement.

Does it count ...

... If someone was just "blowing" they're hot breath across my cock? Because that was EPIC ! :) They ended up looking likethey're face was melting. Luv it when I have some fun playmates

I could have yesterday but if I would have it would have ended the fun. Once I cum I lose my edge and I had quite and edge yesterday. I think he enjoyed it.

The #1 sex organ is teh brain. If you think u r gong to cum u probably are, if not.peobably not. In addition, tell whoever is fucking you to try to fuck you so their cock jams toward your dick. That way he (s) will strkie your prostate, source of the male orgasm.

mmmmm yes...

I have cum a few times when my cock is limp, but then again I generally don't get hard when I bottom.

this happens to me, not all the time but it's a much more intense and satisfying way to come. i love not having any control of it at all. i know that i can't just make it happen on my own, either he has to be some combination of experienced, hung, and/or just plain horny for me. it can be hot to have to beg him to fuck me a certain way too hoping that we'll get there.

the thing that always forces me over the edge though is being overwhelmed with the pleasure of it. i think that's kind of the definition of an orgasm: too much pleasure to deal any other way than to come for him. if i know he'll last i'll try to hold back for as long as i can but that makes me tighter, which makes some guys come, and then i'm desperate for more at exactly the wrong time.

i don't have to be totally hard just really turned on. most of the time i sort of tune out what's happening with myself there because i really get off on feeling his own cock taking me. if he gets a rhythm going pounding the spot it can squeeze the fluid out of me and it doesnt seem to matter if im totally hard.

this happens to me, not all the time but it's a much more intense and satisfying way to come. i love not having any control of it at all. i know that i can't just make it happen on my own, either he has to be some combination of experienced, hung, and/or just plain horny for me. it can be hot to have to beg him to fuck me a certain way too hoping that we'll get there.

the thing that always forces me over the edge though is being overwhelmed with the pleasure of it. i think that's kind of the definition of an orgasm: too much pleasure to deal any other way than to come for him. if i know he'll last i'll try to hold back for as long as i can but that makes me tighter, which makes some guys come, and then i'm desperate for more at exactly the wrong time.

i don't have to be totally hard just really turned on. most of the time i sort of tune out what's happening with myself there because i really get off on feeling his own cock taking me. if he gets a rhythm going pounding the spot it can squeeze the fluid out of me and it doesnt seem to matter if im totally hard.
Very well said and described !

with most of the guys i have been with i have cum just from being pounded

Back