Bisexual CD/TV/Sissy thread

Also upstate NY, formerly married, now divorced. Love to dress up, although certainly not passable Enjoy being a submissive slut, serving a hung guy. Would love to service a small group, but hard to find that.

Also upstate NY, formerly married, now divorced. Love to dress up, although certainly not passable Enjoy being a submissive slut, serving a hung guy. Would love to service a small group, but hard to find that.

Would love to help with that - just too far away

love the panties also

I understand. I am a MWM with a love to crossdress. I'm also Bi. One of my greatest pleasures is dressing and satisfying a man with a nice cock. It is so hard to trust anyone these days. It is actually scary to have an encounter. I do love being girly though.

Where upstate? I'm originally from Roch. Live in SoCal now.

Hi all

I can't believe I never saw this thread before! I usually post in the F&SC section.

Yes, I've had the same problems with 'mainstream' (If such a term can be used!) CD web forums. They're definitely aimed at full-time CD ladies, and there's an element that look down upon those who dress up for sexual excitement, as I do.

As an example, I posted a request for somebody in the UK to receive the occasional small package for me, ie a pair of shoes or a miniskirt etc. Somebody suggested I shouldn't be 'soliciting for that kind of thing!' Not sure why it would cause offence. I just don't have a safe place to have stuff delivered to...

Hi all

I can't believe I never saw this thread before! I usually post in the F&SC section.

Yes, I've had the same problems with 'mainstream' (If such a term can be used!) CD web forums. They're definitely aimed at full-time CD ladies, and there's an element that look down upon those who dress up for sexual excitement, as I do.

As an example, I posted a request for somebody in the UK to receive the occasional small package for me, ie a pair of shoes or a miniskirt etc. Somebody suggested I shouldn't be 'soliciting for that kind of thing!' Not sure why it would cause offence. I just don't have a safe place to have stuff delivered to...

I have always had this incredible dream for men to send me panties, shoes ets. My god , what a thrill that would be. I also need a place for the stuff to go.

Hey everyone!

I'm a closeted bicurious, sissy/CD. I love to be girly and think about cock. But i like girls too. I would really love to make friends with similar thoughts/desires to chat. You can message me here or Kik me at badboi897.

I hope to here from you! xoxo <3

I understand. I am a MWM with a love to crossdress. I'm also Bi. One of my greatest pleasures is dressing and satisfying a man with a nice cock. It is so hard to trust anyone these days. It is actually scary to have an encounter. I do love being girly though.

I love being girly too

lovely. ur body looks stunning! cant wait to see more..ps the mask made me lol

You read my mind

Are there any bisexual CDs, TVs, Sissies, lingerie wearers etc... who have been struggling to find like minded friends to dress up & play with or even just chat?

I search craigslist continually & the majority of the posts seem to be from people who are very young, very careless or just fakes!
The dedicated CD sites seem to cater more for those who are really into being a woman for non sexual reasons & very much into the "Transgender" lifestyle, discouraging any sexual connotations (One will not even condone the term "Fetish") and often have so many stipulations that make it hard for a regular, very much "In the closet" person to join & participate in IM/chat etc... which is a shame because I have seen several possible future friends locally who seem like they have a lot in common but there is no way to communicate & any attempt to post alternative contact info will get your very limited membership revoked.

I cannot find anything outside of adult paysites that offer connection options for regular guys who just enjoy dressing up to feel like a woman sexually for whatever their personal reason may be.

I would love to find another CD/TV to get together with for dress up & play, chat, shop, help with makeup & general support etc... a group of friends would be even better.

I am a regular, married guy living a normal life. I am bisexual but over time have realized that I enjoy bisexual sex mostly when I see myself in the role of a very slutty woman. A lot of guys are more into macho male to male sex. I am also much more attracted to CDs sexually. Like many "guys" my bi/feminine side is by necessity kept well hidden from my wife.
I would really like to see how others feel about this & see if we may be able to get something started to help those with the same interests/needs as myself.

This thread should be for those who wish to meet or communicate with other Cross dressers. Not for guys to hit on CDs or make inane sexual comments.

PMs are most welcome but please also comment on the thread for the benefit of others.

I hope to hear from anyone interested
Marci
I've kept my crossdressing a secret for years. I don't crossdress all the time, just when the mood strikes me. When I'm dressed though I feel like a real woman and would love to talk to like minded people.

You read my mind..

I have been dressing in secret for years. I don't dress all the time, just when the mood strikes me, but once I'm dressed I feel like a real woman.

Last edited:
Back