On your knees or laying over him....

That all depends on whether he is also into bondage and has tied me up.
 
I would love a guy sitting naked on a couch with me on my knees in front of him, slowly stroking his cock and then taking the head in my mouth for just a few seconds as a tease, then taking my other hand and playing with his balls. Then going down on him completely, as I hear his breathing getting stronger and his hips thrusting I stop just for a moment and tell him its ok to come in my mouth and hold my head down to receive his nice hot cum
 
I like both of the choices given, and will pick one or the other based on my mood. But my absolute favorite is on my back in bed with my head hanging over the edge while he stands beside the bed, rubbing his cock head over my face and lips, allowing me to suck it into my mouth from time to time. He even fucks my mouth slowly and gently. I feel like my entire body is on display for him, and both of us are free to let our hands wander wherever we please.

The only trouble with this position is that it's murder on my neck. :(
 
I like both of the choices given, and will pick one or the other based on my mood. But my absolute favorite is on my back in bed with my head hanging over the edge while he stands beside the bed, rubbing his cock head over my face and lips, allowing me to suck it into my mouth from time to time. He even fucks my mouth slowly and gently. I feel like my entire body is on display for him, and both of us are free to let our hands wander wherever we please.

The only trouble with this position is that it's murder on my neck. :(

I had my face fucked like that once. It was so hot being used as his personal fuck toy, that I came while being face fucked.
 
He can be standing, sitting, or lying on his back, but I'll be on my knees pleasuring him!
 
I like

to start on my knees, because it fits my need/desire/love to serve, just feels more like I'm submissive, which I like. BUT I feel like i do my best job and can really go to town when he's on the bed, laying on his back and I can really cover everything with my lips and tongueā€¦.:)
 
for some reason, kneeling before him with his cock at my lips seems to brings out my most submissive side. It's at that moment i know what my purpose is.
 
There is something extremely sexy about being on my knees with a cock in my mouth. I kneel before no-one, unless I want to.
 
The Truth About Tristan Trotsky...

Tristan is a cock-sucker. Tristan is a spunk-swallower. Tristan is a cheap nasty dirty-minded slut with nothing but filth and cock on his mind. Tristan will suck your cock and swallow your spunk and tell you how much he loves it, then do the same thing to some other guy. Tristan is fickle, he worships big cock, he can't resist big cock, he's on his knees with his dirty whore-mouth drooling whenever there's a chance of sucking a big cock. Tristan always was a submissive cock-sucker, always will be a cum-slut cock-sucker. The more you face-fuck Tristan, the rougher you are, the more you ram it all the way down his nasty slut's throat, the more he loves it, the more he'll be pathetically grateful to you. Tristan's own cock is always hard, always eager, never let's up no matter how relentlessly hard you fuck his face and deep throat him, he'll still crave more, crawling across the floor to get more cock into his mouth. Fuck his mouth, get two well-hung friends to come around and fuck his face too, he'll only worship you more with slavish slutty devotion. Tristan likes to wear dribbles of your spunk on his face, he won't wipe it off until you instruct him. He won't stop sucking your cock until you tell him. You can fuck his tight little arse until it's raw and he'll love it, just so long as you shoot all that spunk down into his greedy throat where it belongs. Tristan is a cock-sucker who will suck your cock for ever and never stop. But if you leave his face unfucked for long, he'll be off doing it to someone else. Tristan is a spunk-junky, a a spunk-gobbling cum-addict, a cock-sucker who just can't get enoughā€¦ is your cock big enoughā€¦?ā€¦do you have the stamina to satisfy this skinny spunkaholicā€¦?
 
One of the things that excites me the most is walking into the woods with a guy I don't know. It's been agreed that I will suck his dick to completion and we're looking for a secluded spot to conduct our transaction. We walk in silence until he asks if where we are is good for me. I look around and say "looks good to me" and get on my knees in front of him, his crotch at eye level. It's now about to become real. I like seeing a new cock for the first time and I watch as he unfastens his belt, unbuttons his pants, unzips and pushes his pants and underwear down and then stands up straight, fully exposing his junk inches from my face. With no hesitation, I reach out and lift his dick to my mouth and then reach around him with both hands, grab his ass and pull in close until my face is buried is his pubic hair.
 
On the bed, laying on my back, head tilted over the edge for a straight shot down my throat ...
 
On my knees is fine, but any position that gets a hard cock in my mouth is great. 69ing is heaven. Him over me on his hands and knees is xlnt. Both of us on the bed, me between his legs...it's all good. And I'm open to new ideas. I'm sure there are some positions I haven't tried yet. Just give me a hard cock to suck and I'm happy.
 
I love being on my knees for the submissive feel but I find it easier to deep throat while laying on top. Whichever my lover wants makes me happy.
 
I love being on my knees. However when he cums I like his cock to be over my face. I love to watch a man cum.
 
Back
Top