California FWB or Jack off Suck Buddies

Always horny

Live in southwest riverside county work in Orange County always looking for new friends to play with. 92530

Tonight

To night just might be the night. Met a married guy on squirt and his wife gone until tomorrow, so I will be meeting him tonight at his house for a suck feast. Im so excited I can hardly wait.

so cal

curious to chat with other marrieds.
wana chat
what app
let me now
send me a message
49mm curious love to masturbate

palm springs area bi guy seeking suck buddy

i am a bi sub guy 60 yrs and would like to get together with someone man or woman or group to jack off or suck each other, role play,pee play or be someones oral slave servicing their every need orally

916 bi male here, will travel to/invite 530 and 209 guys, TG and women if not too far. Looking to get sucked off and jerked but I will suck and jerk you off too if you want.

Bi-curious in Irvine (949). Never sucked cock or have had my cock sucked by a man, but I've fantasized about it for years. My girlfriend and I talk about it in bed but that's as far as it's gone... so far ;)

Bi-curious in Irvine (949). Never sucked cock or have had my cock sucked by a man, but I've fantasized about it for years. My girlfriend and I talk about it in bed but that's as far as it's gone... so far ;)

I think you would enjoy it I did only done it twice but mmm it was fun.

Same boat. Never done anything, but have thought and fantasized about it for quite some time. I'm very close to Irvine, and I work down in that OC area. Hit me up if you're interested in chatting a bit or meeting up to get to know one another.

South Orange County here. Love sucking cock. Shoot your load down my throat.

Back