From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale II: The Innocent Malice

She felt the wood and try to kick at it but he was just too strong for her. She tried to slow her fall onto the object by closing her legs but it still dug into her as she landed on it and she couldnt help but scream out a little as she felt the pain.

Her head forward a little she groaned as her arms were yanked up above her, not sitting and straddling it she saw her tears drip down and run down the sides of the wood.
 
To complete his work on the screaming woman, he took a stone with two shackles on it and attached it to her ankles. It was not very heavy, but it would give her some more pressure - and force her to sit absolutely straight as the edge dug into her.

He then leaned in close and gently touched her pussy lips, already starting to swell. Their insides felt a little wet as he carefully adjusted their position on the edge, to make sure that the split would go right down her middle.
 
She jumped at his touch, her legs already tingling from the weights and she groaned though in pain as she felt the wood pressing into her most sensitive area. Trying to lift herself up as much as she could she didnt have much strength to do so and slowly sank back down feeling the tip of the wooden object slipping between her, making her gasp and wince from the pain.
 
He took a nasty-looking whip consisting of three chains, each tipped with a short hook, fastened to a handle of the wall, but did not use it yet. He just let its chains run softly across his captive's stretched-out legs as he slowly leaned closer to touch her stomach with his tongue.
 
The first time she tried to move back out of the way the wood just rubbed into her and she arched back in her shackles and screamed.

Breathing hard she just looked watching and grimacing as she let him lick at her skin, her thighs clenching tight around the wood to give herself any release that she could.
 
His tongue travelled further down to explore the area below her navel, hard and stretched out by the pull of the stone. Even deeper down, he could feel a considerable swelling where the wood was rubbing her raw.

He stepped behind the contraption and gave her a single hit of the whip on the back. Not very strong yet, just a test of the instrument.
 
She held her breathe as she felt his tongue, only breathing as it was removed. Always looking forward the first thing she felt was the nipping from the hooks as they dug into her skin.

She arched forward shrieking with pain, the movement which only made more pain from between her legs shoot up through her body and nearly make her pass out as she felt her eyes go heavy and leant forward only being held up due to the fact her hands were shackled above her head.

Barely conscious she could now feel trickles down her back knowing that it was blood.
 
She had slumped forward a bit... he knew that, if she was to remain fully conscious, and, more importantly, able to feel everything, he would have to cease whipping for now. Instead, he retrieved a little cold water and threw two handfuls of it at her face. The rest of the water, he splashed over her body, before he concentrated on the damage the whip had done.

He had underestimated the tenderness of her skin. Her back was running with a light pink mixture of water and blood, and he could clearly see quite deep wounds the hooks had made.

The next splash of water was salt water, aimed at her back. That would hopefully wake her up. He had so many other fun things in store for her! It would be a shame if she fainted already!
 
Spitting at the water as it was thrown at her, her eyes blinked open albeit heavily and she groaned sitting attop the wooden horse. She was barely aware of him walking around her, her arms ached from being held up above her and then she felt the water hit her back.

The sting woke her up, she arched up forward as the salt water ran through the wounds in her back . Her whole body shaking from the pain as her cries died down but her moans from the last of the pain could still be heard. Looking down she could see her knees, her shaking legs as once more she heard him walking around her, almost stalking her as he circled the horse.
 
Now that he had the full attention of the young suspect again, the Witchfinder stepped closer. Using the stepladder, he brought his face up to her breasts and placed it between them, using his hands to rub them against his cheeks. At the same time, his thumbs massaged her nipples. Her skin was still soft, but now clammy and wet from all the water, and the feeling of her soaked breasts brushing against his face was very refreshing. He needed a refreshment, since his head was turning red from excitment at having her whole body to explore...
 
She leaned back and felt his head on her chest, her mouth fell open as her nipples felt his thumbs. They were hard from the water already but his touch made her moan as a tingle shot through her body.

Still fighting hard not to move or cause anymore rubbing against the wood as he continued to tease her hard nipples and she moaned out loud as she felt his hot mouth close around one nipple and felt his tongue flick at it.
 
Still licking her left breast, he moved his hands down her sides to between her legs, where he managed to squeeze one finger in between her soft flesh and the unforgiving wood. He poked around in the wetness and warmth inside, just probing a little. Then, he raised his finger, still wet, to her lips and pushed softly against them.

His mouth, meanwhile, had moved to her other breast and started to nibble her flesh gently.
 
She pushed herself up, as much as she hated the touch from him it was a lot much better to the wood pushing into her. Her eyes got heavy and she closed them once more breathing out of her open mouth as his finger slipped inside her.

As it slipped back out her eyes opened and she looked down seeing the top of his head as he licked across her chest before taking her other nipple into his mouth.
 
She was enjoying this too much! He suddenly placed one hand on her stomach and another on her lower back and started rubbing her back and forth on the wood. At the same time, his biting on her breasts got harder. He pressed his teeth into her, leaving deep marks all over her skin, occasionally pausing to also bite her thighs and arms.

Satisfied for now, he stepped down from the ladder and stood in front of her, waiting for the pain from the horse to become unbearable.
 
Suddenly she screamed as she felt rubbed against the wood. Her body tensing and stretching once more as the pain shot up from between her legs. She barely felt the bites but he left her sobbing and shaking as the pain went up and down through her body. Once more slumping forward and panting hard her legs trembling so much as she felt the stinging pain from between her legs.

Through her heavy eyes she saw him just standing there watching her.
 
He took a moment to just admire the young body suffering in front of him: Her long legs were forced to show off their well-formed muscles as they were pulled straight by the stone. The position of her arms over her head prevented her from hiding her breasts from sight, and he was very thankful for that: Big and round, yet firm, they provided a feast for his eyes.

"You will ride the horse until you admit your crimes. I can take my time. Can you?", he laughed derisively.
 
"I have commited no crimes. Show me your proof. You cant, you have none."

She gasped biting on her bottom lip as she felt it her legs slowly going numb with the weights on them as she tried to breathe normally tried to stop herself from shaking.
 
The young lady's insolence enraged him. He stepped closer and put his right foot on the stone. For now, he just stepped on it very lightly, barely increasing the pressure.

"My proof will come from your mouth. And if you are not very careful, you will scream it."
 
She tried not to scream as she felt hte pressure on her leg

"Forcing a confession under torture is not allowed!" She said gasping gritting her teeth hard as she felt the wood digging into her.
 
"Do not lecture me on the law, insolent bitch!", he hissed angrily as he stepped harder on the stone, bringing a large part of his weight down on it. His hands moved to her knees to steady himself as he kept moving his foot up and down, varying the pressure.
 
She screamed and fell forward once more as she felt the pressure and the pain get too much for her. Once more hanging limply by her wrists shackled above her. The pain making it feel like she was about to be split in two.
 
He relented a bit again to allow her to recover. He would have to take his time with this one. In the meantime, his fingers took up their exploration again, running along the rims of her breasts, right up to her armpits, where they playfully tickled her a little.
 
The tickling made her eyes flutter and she squirmed. Instantly she remembered not too as a fresh bolt of pain shot up her body and now as her legs squeezed against the wooden horse she tried not to squirm as he started to tickle her.
 
He liked the effect, so he kept tickling, while also kissing her all over her face. He could taste the salty sweat covering it, and feel her hair, still wet from the water. Her lips were very tender, and would have been very seductive, had they not been so unruly shortly before.
 
The tickling made me squirm the pain shooting through her body made her cringe she didnt know what to do. She just screwed her eyes up tight and concentrated on not moving, her legs trembling as she held on so tight, trying to take as much pressure off of her as her strength would allow. Biting down tightly on her lip the only movement was her arms and she could hear the rattling of the shackles that held them up above her.
 
Back
Top