My First Thread...

juat amazing

Somethings money can buy but sexiness is priceless

Woman are like a gd wine get better with age
 
Just found this thread and holy crap you are one sexy lady! Anyone caught "laughing at the old dame" needs to have the stupidity beat out of him. Lovely, my dear lady, please keep posting. You are what the "kids" hope and pray to look like.

I can still laugh at myself though right? Thank you baby@

Looks like you need bigger hands! ;)

Either bigger hands or they need to be let free. Offering to help tryst?

Awesome thread! You are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more!

You are very welcome and thank you

I'm a little older but I love the body of a mature woman. Thanks for sharing. As far as I'm concerned you are the perfect sexy lady. And you could park your high heels under my bed anytime.

Hopefully before I park my shoes I will be out of them! ;) Thank you brw02!
 
and keep looking... ;)
Pssssttt... You remember how we were always told to look but don't touch. Don't listen to that advice...

Thank you...

Thank you, you are too kind :rose::rose:

Not kindness truth my friend. I took a peek at your thread. The thoughts I had were not....kind...;)

NOOOOOO ! Not enough! I want it all! :D

Simply stunning and incredibly gorgeous!

You southerncharm do live up to your name. :kiss:
Thank you!
 
Is it? Thank you! That was kind of the point. ;) I have another one that's the same but the view is from the backside. Please keep it up with your beautiful pics!

You are very welcome! and thank you!

Lovely images. Thanks for sharing them!

You are welcome and thank you...

lordy you are one sexy lady !!!! ever care to chat i would be honored

Thank you red13502. You honor me by posting this lovely comment.
 
Not kindness truth my friend. I took a peek at your thread. The thoughts I had were not....kind...;)

Mmmm I do love those kind of thoughts, wonder if they match the thoughts I have when visiting your little abode on Lit :D x
 
A bit more about me...

I consider it a great compliment when people take time from their day to look at my pics and post a comment.

I try very hard to acknowledge each comment posted. The least I can do is thank you for the kindness you show in posting a comment.

However I do miss comments and may not say thank you. It is not intentional but sometimes a comment may go unanswered. I mean no disrespect and offer my apologies now if I ever fail to acknowledge your comment.

Some comments may not directly be acknowledged here. I see that that I might unnecessarily 'pad' the thread. If it gets to that point I will try to send a Private Message to personally acknowledge your posts.

Thank you all for the appreciation you have shown to me. I feel very welcomed by this wonderful community.
 
More pics!

Prior Pics:
on Page 1, Post #1
on Page 3, Post #66

It seems that I got all wet.......
 
Last edited:
Incredibly sexy wetness! It looks like quite a big job cleaning those up. Would be honored to assist in any way you may need. Absolutely beautiful dear!
 
...u got all wet and we got all excited....wetness will follow... :D :D

It usually does.... :cool:

I want to take you right now.

However, distance may prove to be problematic. ;)

Same thought when I saw your avatar... ;)

Incredibly sexy wetness! It looks like quite a big job cleaning those up. Would be honored to assist in any way you may need. Absolutely beautiful dear!

I could say bring me a towel, but not needing (or wanting) to dry off at the moment. Thank you darlin.

OMG :eek: WOWZA :kiss:
You two are the best! Thank you!:kiss:
 
It usually does.... :cool:



Same thought when I saw your avatar... ;)



I could say bring me a towel, but not needing (or wanting) to dry off at the moment. Thank you darlin.


You two are the best! Thank you!:kiss:

We love women our age.... I may be 46 but hubby is 57
 
It usually does.... :cool:



Same thought when I saw your avatar... ;)



I could say bring me a towel, but not needing (or wanting) to dry off at the moment. Thank you darlin.


You two are the best! Thank you!:kiss:

Oh I have no need for a towel. I will simply sensually massage and suckle every inch of your wet body until you're dry. The only problem with this is once I've finished, I would pick you up and carry you back to the shower and soap you back up again. Wouldn't want to leave any traces of my filthy thoughts lingering on that soft skin.
 
Lovely lovely lovely u do the ice bucket challenge hehe

Perhaps I should have.. thank you..

We love women our age.... I may be 46 but hubby is 57

Couples that play together stay together. You two are great.. Thank you

I see great minds think alike. :D I have pics scattered throughout some threads. :devil:

I will have to find them. You are scrumptious.

Oh I have no need for a towel. I will simply sensually massage and suckle every inch of your wet body until you're dry. The only problem with this is once I've finished, I would pick you up and carry you back to the shower and soap you back up again. Wouldn't want to leave any traces of my filthy thoughts lingering on that soft skin.

Filthy thoughts? It may be too late.. I think they are contagious.
 
More pics!

Prior Pics:
on Page 1, Post #1
on Page 3, Post #66

It seems that I got all wet.......

I have said this before but I have to say it again. There's just something about a beautiful lady in the shower as the water glistens off her succulent body. Running down the delicious perfect swells and curves of her magnificent body. Dripping from her beautiful breasts and swells of her gorgeous ass.

How I would love to lick up every single drop off your sweet delicious body! :p
 
Back
Top