My First Thread...

If all religions would adopt the "Golden Rule" the world wouldn't be so screwed up.

I'm a bit older than you Sweetie, and there are those who think 50 is over the hill. You have dispelled that thinking wonderfully. I thank you and look forward to more of your posts.

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful post.
 
Lovely in name, soul, and body! Welcome to lit from one west coaster to another!

Thank you for the sultry shots. Hope to see more

Thank you for the compliments and the welcome!

You look hot, Id like to see more of you

Thank you youngleo.. I will try and not disappoint...

Lovely....age is nothing but a number....it's more about the attitude and spirit of the person :) You are a stunner and someone who deserves to be seen !!

Thank you so much for being so generous with your praise. Your kindness is appreciated.
 
As you say, Caramel, friends are like money - the more you have the happier you're likely to be.

I'd be happy to call you 'Friend'.
*gives Lovely a hug*

Please, show us more!

Take care, sweet lady.

Dan
:rose:
Thank you my friend. I am indeed 'wealthy' :kiss:
 
Why would anyone laugh at you? Damn!!!! You are one pretty lady with an awesomely sexy body. I love your eyes. They are hauntingly sexy. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I look forward to seeing many more of you.

That was very sweet of you jasonmason. Thank you.
 
Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time, have a son in college, and believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Here a few pics to start off.. and hey no laughing at the old dame!

Very sexy pics and an excellent example of mature beauty. We still got it--or at least you do.:rose:
 
As promised more pics. Still getting a feel for the forums here. If I should start in new thread let me know... otherwise here we go!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and generous compliments.
 
Last edited:
Mmmm nice!
If you need another hand bra let me know, I'd be more then happy to oblige!
 
Love your painted nails..and not to say how beautifully they support the gorgeous breasts..
 
Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time, have a son in college, and believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Here a few pics to start off.. and hey no laughing at the old dame!

...age is just a number. You're sexy so 'own it'.
 
As promised more pics. Still getting a feel for the forums here. If I should start in new thread let me know... otherwise here we go!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and generous compliments.

Wow!!!! Color me subscribed!!!! Awesome pics.

It is best to keep posting in the same thread so your fans can subscribe and follow you. It makes it way easier for us to keep up with you in one thread.

Thanks again for posting and I look forward to seeing many more pics of you. In my opinion, there is nothing sexier than a mature lady that has a killer body like yours and is willing to share it. Thanks again:kiss::heart:
 
Just found this thread and holy crap you are one sexy lady! Anyone caught "laughing at the old dame" needs to have the stupidity beat out of him. Lovely, my dear lady, please keep posting. You are what the "kids" hope and pray to look like.
 
I'm eagerly awaiting the chance to see more of your beauty... So lovely!
 
Awesome thread! You are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more!
 
I'm a little older but I love the body of a mature woman. Thanks for sharing. As far as I'm concerned you are the perfect sexy lady. And you could park your high heels under my bed anytime.
 
Back
Top