the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record someone who stuck it out with me for a few days while I wasnt horny till I fell asleep is in my good graces ;)
There are times im horny and times im not. Its lime the saying... if you cant take me at my worst of times why would touget me at my best....

For the record someone who stuck it out with me for a few days while I wasnt horny till I fell asleep is in my good graces ;)
There are times im horny and times im not. Its lime the saying... if you cant take me at my worst of times why would touget me at my best....

Sounds to me like you're completely normal ... and this is a sex chat yes ... but i'm just here for the conversation ... sex or not ... just for the record ;)

Last night while at a friends house someone decided to hit my car and keep going. Can't open driver said door. A man saw it happen but couldn't get a license plate #. UGH....

So yeah...not happy this morning.

Last night while at a friends house someone decided to hit my car and keep going. Can't open driver said door. A man saw it happen but couldn't get a license plate #. UGH....

Oh no :( that just sucks. Have you called insurance yet? Do they give you a rental while its being fixed?

That sucks...sorry to hear

That's awful. I hope karma comes to bite them in the ass!

I think hit and runs are game in this crazy city...Anyway how is everyone else's Thursday?

I think hit and runs are game in this crazy city...Anyway how is everyone else's Thursday?
Sorry about the car... it makes for a lot of unwanted hassle.

Thursday here... thought I was getting a day at home but was dismayed to get called out for the afternoon. Maybe tomorrow will prove better.

Im not horney eather

I hear you and as an old retired ((F***) flagellator) I have lots of those days. anytime you need to chat, even if I am your last choice LOL, give me a buzz. I prefer to audio chat since my typing is religious , Seek and YE shell find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back