Its 2am

I don't know how I manage to have off times with everyone, but it seems like I do. I'm always horny when people are offline.

For the record, I got horribly ill last night. Thought I'd make a mention of it to anyone that felt overlooked or forgotten. No promises tonight either, tbh.

Hanging out on Kik tonight, you get me interested, maybe I'll tell you my username.

It's zero fun just to say hey, do this, and then I have a bunch of people doing the same thing. Snooze. Just try me, say hi, sometimes I'm here for it, but to be fair, sometimes I'm just looking to get off. Tonight, I'm keeping an eye on here but also hanging on my tumblr, so feel free to pop in on me there if you're bored, too.

It's zero fun just to say hey, do this, and then I have a bunch of people doing the same thing. Snooze. Just try me, say hi, sometimes I'm here for it, but to be fair, sometimes I'm just looking to get off. Tonight, I'm keeping an eye on here but also hanging on my tumblr, so feel free to pop in on me there if you're bored, too.

Come on guys like Manuals and instructions ;)

Lonely and bored tonight. Sucks because I have work late tomorrow, but an early day.

Back