Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you also get the gift of "Get to tha choppa!" While it's my job to hold off the crazed invisible mutant with foot long claws, a shoulder mounted plasma cannon and and an IWatch capable of leveling a city block. If there's only room for one on that ice berg guess who's freezing death? Not the person has the higher body to fat ratio and thus the better survival chances!

Hey you also get the gift of "Get to tha choppa!" While it's my job to hold off the crazed invisible mutant with foot long claws, a shoulder mounted plasma cannon and and an IWatch capable of leveling a city block. If there's only room for one on that ice berg guess who's freezing death? Not the person has the higher body to fat ratio and thus the better survival chances!

Yeah, I never take that gift, I'm always like "Put me in Coach! I got a bow! What? My bow isn't good enough for you? Is it because I'm a girl? Fuck off! I can do this!"

Either let me go or kiss me at that point, but it'd better be good either way. Talk will avail you naught.

Maybe smash. Smash would probably work and if I can't dodge, I deserve it.

Aww that's so. . .modern and convienent.

At the end of the world you know you're gonna suffer a concussion from all the people beating you over the head and handing you off to people understand that until I can have a baby you're inherently more valuble than me right? I mean like Rupert Giles level repeated blows to the head.

Aww that's so. . .modern and convienent.

At the end of the world you know you're gonna suffer a concussion from all the people beating you over the head and handing you off to people understand that until I can have a baby you're inherently more valuble than me right? I mean like Rupert Giles level repeated blows to the head.

Gah! Stop being...chivalrous! I...fuck.

Hate that!

wanna kill stuff. wanna be expendable.

Not chivalrous. Realistic. I'm not really concerned about you as a person. I'm concerned about your womb. If I could produce smalling believe me I'd strap a bomb to ya and kick you into the horde with a smile. :cool:

Not chivalrous. Realistic. I'm not really concerned about you as a person. I'm concerned about your womb. If I could produce smalling believe me I'd strap a bomb to ya and kick you into the horde with a smile. :cool:

You just want the heroic ending. I know. I'll get some ice cream and cry...hate this stuff.

It's nice of you to say though. I'd like to be part of the plot at least. Some dialogue. Not just...my boobs and potential for life. Thanks again potential for life! Sucks.

Thinks...electric beats flying. Water I think beat electric and ice beat rock. I dont remember the rest.

Guys- Pokemon types aren't that hard. Just think real world.

Water absolutely does not beat electricity. If you have something that is in water- like any fish or a vaporeon, and you electrocute it- what is going to happen?

Basically, if that animal could kick the other animal's ass in real life, it has a type advantage.

Reci, what you were talking about is where leveling comes in. How a lot of water beats a lot of grass? A level 50 Gyradose is going to beat the shit out of a level 5 oddish, even though the oddish has the type advantage (because plant absorbs water) because a lot of water can kill a little grass. That little thing's gonna fall over when gyrados's surf floods the hell out of it.

Here's a handy chart that works up to Crystal- the game I'm playing now:

486px-Pokemon_Type_Chart.svg.png

I always thought it was neat that bug and ghost were strong against psychic- because those are two common fears and fear tends to make the mind weak.

Are you kidding? The only reason I ever get the heroic ending is because the options are often between

a) Do what you were already here to do and kill that evil punk
b) Run away like a scared child
c) Light a box of puppies on fire. Why? You want some evil street cred right?

I shouldn't have to stomp through a city like I'm Jason Vorhees just to be less than heroic.

Again, nobody said anything about your boobs. Just potential life. I think you might want to invest in lots of pain killers. You can be part of the story. Didn't you see Children of Men? Terminator? Any movie about a chosen one? They all start out in the same place my dear. A place that must me protected. A tiny little portable baby temple.

Guys- Pokemon types aren't that hard. Just think real world.

Water absolutely does not beat electricity. If you have something that is in water- like any fish or a vaporeon, and you electrocute it- what is going to happen?

Basically, if that animal could kick the other animal's ass in real life, it has a type advantage.

Reci, what you were talking about is where leveling comes in. How a lot of water beats a lot of grass? A level 50 Gyradose is going to beat the shit out of a level 5 oddish, even though the oddish has the type advantage (because plant absorbs water) because a lot of water can kill a little grass. That little thing's gonna fall over when gyrados's surf floods the hell out of it.

Here's a handy chart that works up to Crystal- the game I'm playing now:

486px-Pokemon_Type_Chart.svg.png

I always thought it was neat that bug and ghost were strong against psychic- because those are two common fears and fear tends to make the mind weak.

Thanks, it always helps when someone can talk geeky to me.

Magic The Gathering has a sort of rock/paper/scissors thing going on where one type is weak to the other. There are more powerful cards, sure, but in general it stands true.

I play Legends of Norrath which is a great card game and I actually do stuff like log in daily, trade cards, make decks...my son and I made a lot of real life Magic the Gathering decks and virtual ones.

It was always better to play a virtual game with him though because he'd cheat and then refuse to clean up ;)

Yep. Hulk want Smash. You see Hulk try not to be in the way but if you can't avoid it roll over and play dead. That usually works. By contrast that might just make the woman angrier!

When they're pregnant it's even worse. Just throwing that out there. I got punched in the fucking gut so hard I couldn't breath and she locked herself in the bathroom crying. Like I'm supposed to apologize for that. Like "I'm sorry I made you punch me."

Are you kidding? The only reason I ever get the heroic ending is because the options are often between

I shouldn't have to stomp through a city like I'm Jason Vorhees just to be less than heroic.

Again, nobody said anything about your boobs. Just potential life. I think you might want to invest in lots of pain killers. You can be part of the story. Didn't you see Children of Men? Terminator? Any movie about a chosen one? They all start out in the same place my dear. A place that must me protected. A tiny little portable baby temple.

...I get the heroic ending a lot. I overachieve and I'm often really nice the first time through.

How the hell was I supposed to know that Goddamned Alastair would spontaneously grow a spine?

That always pissed me off to. It's hard as hell to be evil in some games.

When they're pregnant it's even worse. Just throwing that out there. I got punched in the fucking gut so hard I couldn't breath and she locked herself in the bathroom crying. Like I'm supposed to apologize for that. Like "I'm sorry I made you punch me."

I am a nonviolent emotional wreck. Years of migraines has made me passive like a baby deer.

Though when I get really upset my second husband called it "shakey headed swearing."

I don't do that any more because, well, I'm not married to him any more.

Skyrim ... survey... from Facebook, cracked me up.

What do you guys think about daedra?

More like alien being from outside world and some cultures consider them Gods

They are red

Evil being with unreasonable demands

Immortal beings bound to Oblivion whom didn't participate in Creation.

Not better than me.

Wow a heart!!!

The true Gods

More similar to Gods but not powerful as God

+++

I'll have to go with "Wow a heart!!!" and a write in of "What the hell did you just say? It sounded cool but I couldn't make it out."

...I get the heroic ending a lot. I overachieve and I'm often really nice the first time through.

How the hell was I supposed to know that Goddamned Alastair would spontaneously grow a spine?

I tend to get the bad ending because my first time through any game my rule is that I do what I (would like to think) would do in the position. So for me good and evil are often predicated on things like if it looks likely to make my life easier without hurting someone I care about or my emotional state at the moment. It's rare that I forgive. I know video games seem to usually work on the Dragonball Z theory of once you've beaten someone to a bloody paste they will forever be your best friend (in fact from the beginning of Dragonball to the end of Z so all the actual cannon stuff Cell and Frieza are the ONLY top tier villians not to do Chaotsu and Tien? Yamcha? Picollo? Vegeta? Majin 'Fuckin' Buu?) but my thinking is more along the lines of man Batman's life would be a lot easier if he picked a select few villains and played oops I have butter fingers the next time they have a rooftop rumble.

That always pissed me off to. It's hard as hell to be evil in some games.

Yep. I occasionally feel like I'm trying to hard.

I tend to get the bad ending because my first time through any game my rule is that I do what I (would like to think) would do in the position. So for me good and evil are often predicated on things like if it looks likely to make my life easier without hurting someone I care about or my emotional state at the moment. It's rare that I forgive. I know video games seem to usually work on the Dragonball Z theory of once you've beaten someone to a bloody paste they will forever be your best friend (in fact from the beginning of Dragonball to the end of Z so all the actual cannon stuff Cell and Frieza are the ONLY top tier villians not to do Chaotsu and Tien? Yamcha? Picollo? Vegeta? Majin 'Fuckin' Buu?) but my thinking is more along the lines of man Batman's life would be a lot easier if he picked a select few villains and played oops I have butter fingers the next time they have a rooftop rumble.

Yep. I occasionally feel like I'm trying to hard.

I do that too. Play through like I'm playing myself. I tend to get the good ending and I have no idea how, but in Fable I got the bad ending, and I was like, "How?" Then I realized that I was getting evil points for killing people who were laying on battlefields in pain. How the FUCK is that evil?

Don't get me started on how annoyed I was I had to basically take my pokemon out and fight it to the death for like a week to make it hate me.

Don't get me started on how annoyed I was I had to basically take my pokemon out and fight it to the death for like a week to make it hate me.

I've legit never given a shit about how my pokemon think about me. I assume they like me, and people are always like, "Oh, your pokemon really likes you!"

and I'm sitting there like, "Yeah, well, I'm sure it likes me more than the other hundrad that I stuck in the computer and forgot about".

Well considering some like Blissey need to like you a lot to evolve from Chancey and others need to not like you in order to evolve it's important to keep in mind. Also there is a tleast one move that's power is based on how much your pokemon likes you.

Also the chart is nice, I want one for dual types cus everything in the game is dual type and there's nothing quite like "Okay, water loses to electricity, take this fish!. . .oh. . .right you're a mudskipper. You'r a fuckmothering water ground type aren't you?

Well considering some like Blissey need to like you a lot to evolve from Chancey and others need to not like you in order to evolve it's important to keep in mind. Also there is a tleast one move that's power is based on how much your pokemon likes you.

Also the chart is nice, I want one for dual types cus everything in the game is dual type and there's nothing quite like "Okay, water loses to electricity, take this fish!. . .oh. . .right you're a mudskipper. You'r a fuckmothering water ground type aren't you?

Not to mention shit like sudowoodo who looks like a tree but it actually rock. WTIF IS THAT!?

And that corsica fucking rock/water... rock and water.

Pisses me right off.

I'm one of those weird Ash-like trainers, I guess, who never worries about whether my pokemon evolve or not. I expect if it were real I'd be all talking to them and shit, because they're animals. You know how you talk to cats, because cats are dicks? I'd be talking to my meowth all, "Look, once that coin comes off it ain't going back on. You'll be a Persian. And I'm not 100% sure that I need your pissy ass to be the size of a wildcat."

See and I'd be that dick from like the fourth Episoded that had his Sandslash swimming laps in the pool to toughen him up!

As for Sudowoodo (which har har psuedo-wood!) the first time I met that thing I was so pissed. I roll up on it with my brand new bayleaf and I'm thinkin. Hmmm. I don't know what this thing is, I don't have one yet. I should try not to kill it. Let's hit it with my weak plant attack that should. . .SUPER EFFECTIVE. . . not fucking fair!!

And I hadn't saved in so goddamned long it was beyond absurd.

See and I'd be that dick from like the fourth Episoded that had his Sandslash swimming laps in the pool to toughen him up!

As for Sudowoodo (which har har psuedo-wood!) the first time I met that thing I was so pissed. I roll up on it with my brand new bayleaf and I'm thinkin. Hmmm. I don't know what this thing is, I don't have one yet. I should try not to kill it. Let's hit it with my weak plant attack that should. . .SUPER EFFECTIVE. . . not fucking fair!!

And I hadn't saved in so goddamned long it was beyond absurd.

That sandslash still managed to not be very hardcore.

That same. Fucking. Thing. happened to me with that Sudowoodo. I bet that happened to literally everyone.

Yeah... my pokemon would kind of suck IRL. I'd be like fucking Ash with that Charizard that was too fat to fly. Except it wouldn't hate me, like his did.

But to tell you the truth, I'd get a plant type that knew Sweet Scent or a Slowpoke that knew confusion and spend 100% of my time high like pretty much all of team rocket does in the manga.

Last edited:
"It's not very effective"

*kills enemy*

Me: Effective enough to kill your ass. Good job Bayleaf. How about a victory sweet scent? WELL WHAT LEVEL DO YOU LEARN IT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back