GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Society [not yall here]

I don't give a fuck what you think.

Why?

Because I work my ass off doing HONEST work, and get nothing for it. While YOU spend your life ripping people off and act like you're morally superior to me because you make more money.

You, Society are the LAST person i would ask for advice about how to live a MORAL life, and yet you're the one cramming such advice down my throat. For the reasons listed above, you have no moral credibility whatsoever.

You, Society are SHALLOW and judge people on what they wear and how they do their hair. If you worked half as hard as me, you wouldn't have the TIME to go around judging people.

Society, I am not going to tell you how to live, because that's an arrogant and insulting thing to do to people. However, I can choose to accept or reject you based on what you do.

On your work ethic, your means of making money, and your method of judging people, I grade you

Fail
Fail
Fail

You are a failure and I am a success, I don't care what the money says, I'm more successful and more grown up than you will ever be.

Why?

Because I work my ass off doing HONEST work, and get nothing for it. While YOU spend your life ripping people off and act like you're morally superior to me because you make more money.

You, Society are the LAST person i would ask for advice about how to live a MORAL life, and yet you're the one cramming such advice down my throat. For the reasons listed above, you have no moral credibility whatsoever.

You, Society are SHALLOW and judge people on what they wear and how they do their hair. If you worked half as hard as me, you wouldn't have the TIME to go around judging people.

Society, I am not going to tell you how to live, because that's an arrogant and insulting thing to do to people. However, I can choose to accept or reject you based on what you do.

On your work ethic, your means of making money, and your method of judging people, I grade you

Fail
Fail
Fail

You are a failure and I am a success, I don't care what the money says, I'm more successful and more grown up than you will ever be.
*huggles*:heart::rose:

Why?

Fail
Fail
Fail

Rana,

Today has been long, so no chat--i am tired.

But you are right in this post on several items. It is sad that those who sit to judge have such arrogance. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone? Isn't that bullshit, they still cast. This is so true.

You are a failure and I am a success, I don't care what the money says, I'm more successful and more grown up than you will ever be

u r a good person Rana. u put up with me. :rose:

I think I'll be a butt next week. lol

lol awww the tit is so nice. A butt hmm? You can tell I am just waking up, I should have seen the potential. :D But metaphorically you are not an ass, are you trying to confuse me?(The ass-umption is that I am grasping reality to begin with) An ass? if it is your ass by all means. Give that girl of yours a camera. :D:heart::rose:

I think I'll be a butt next week. lol

Hey i like your tits... uh i mean your tit you know the one in your avi. If you change it how am i going to remember how much i want to... i'm going to stop now before i say more than i should :p

Oh and please dont post a picture of your own ass. remember i'm trying to be a good girl with you and i'd probably end up trying to hop through my computer to bite your oh so cute ass (just a little bite :devil:) and that wouldnt be very appropriate now would it? lol

How are you ladies doing this evening? I have missed you all.

Hey! Good ta hear from ya. :rose:

Hey i like your tits... uh i mean your tit you know the one in your avi. If you change it how am i going to remember how much i want to... i'm going to stop now before i say more than i should :p

Oh and please dont post a picture of your own ass. remember i'm trying to be a good girl with you and i'd probably end up trying to hop through my computer to bite your oh so cute ass (just a little bite :devil:) and that wouldnt be very appropriate now would it? lol

Well, I am not a good girl. Now am I? :kiss:

:rose: I was fine I think.:D

Yes, u r fine!:cattail:

Hey Rana! :kiss::rose::kiss:

I'm a good girl... well kinda. Or at least i'm trying to be and you're not making it easy now are you? You're too cute and sexy for your own good. It's a deadly mix, i bet women fall to your feet everywhere you go. :kiss:

I am not they throw garbage at me. And shriek insults.:D Not really. lol

relaxing after another long day of homework :cool:

Keep the grades up Rana!

am on a very boring veg-carb diet for the gout. how i miss bacon and mushrooms *sigh*

How bout fish? Can ya have seafood? Espie rubs Rana's tender spots slowly.

I'm a good girl... well kinda. Or at least i'm trying to be and you're not making it easy now are you? You're too cute and sexy for your own good. It's a deadly mix, i bet women fall to your feet everywhere you go. :kiss:

*Flutters eyelashes shyly* :D

I am not they throw garbage at me. And shriek insults.:D Not really. lol

Here are my insults.

"Come here ya sexy beauty. Come ta mama, that's a good vixen, come let mama rub your tum, tum." :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back