Lust, Wagers and Cheating ~ PM me

A

AnnieD

Guest



My character:

voEhU9J.jpg

Name: Julia Silva
Age: 21
Height: 5'10"
Cup size: 38DDD

~~​


This night was a bit different than the others. We were at about a couple days past October and the midterms finally came to an end. We decided to go celebrate, going to McArthur's pub for a few drinks and food. Our group and I had our share, with Bill (my boyfriend of over three years now) getting noticeably tipsy; honestly, it was pretty embarrassing! Bob, my boyfriend's best friend, was the first to point out that we should cut Bill off from the coming drinks and I happened to agree. I still remember the laughs we shared as Bill shook his head and said with a bit of a slur "Oh no, I'm fine." before knocking over his empty glass. Personally, I thought that he was tipsy and sort of just played on it in order to get some cheap laughs. I rolled my eyes, feeling his hand on my thick fit thigh. Honestly, I thought that this was fun until we noticed Nick - that regular we always came across when we came here.

Nick? Well, he was this man in his late thirties or something. He definitely wasn't an undergraduate like us, and while he claimed to be doing his Master's degree, I didn't really believe him. I don't know, he didn't seem to fit the part I guess. He was a bit shorter than me, standing at about 5'9". It wasn't that made him stand out. I guess it was just how...rugged he looked, I suppose. I mean, he wasn't Quasimodo or anything; I suppose if I had to pin point what it was, it would be this sleazy look he had to him, with his five o'clock shadow and stare he gave. He was the kind of person that you knew was up to no good. Worst of all, he was always eyeing me!

Bill knew it too, which is honestly what drove me crazy sometimes. My boyfriend, whom I've been with for over three years now, really thought that it was funny.

As I saw him notice us, I could recall Bill saying "Oh it's just funny. I mean he wants you but it's just funny watching him try to get something he can't have", which just made my blood boil. As if he was funny that I've been driven uncomfortable by this man who's constantly been hitting on me since I got here in New York city. This man who desperately wanted to get some thick Brazilian ass (or at least, I'm paraphrasing here. He apparantly said something along those lines).

He spotted us and smiled our way, his eyes glancing at me and occasionally to my 38DDD cup breasts, hidden within my short black top. I'm sure he loved my outfit today; my midriff bare and lots of skin showing, except for my bare arms that were covered by my stylish (albeit thin) unzipped pink long sleeve. "Oh hey! You guys mind if I join you?" he asked, immediately making me think to myself "Don't you fucking dare..." as I stared at Bill. My boyfriend gave it a pause for answering "Sure, be our guest."

Damn it.

He slid right next to me, seeing as I was sitting on the edge of the booth. His legs brushed up against mine, his body brushing up against the side of my jeans covered ass. Without saying a word, I couldn't help but sigh - thinking to myself that I honestly didn't deserve this. Just what the hell was Bill thinking, always letting this pervert hang out with us when it obviously made me uncomfortable? That's when it came to my head; if he found it so funny, maybe I could make Bill worry enough that he wouldn't ever let Nick come near me again. Maybe...

"So, how you've been Nick?"
I asked, with a smile on my face as I leaned over the table, motioning for the waitress to come with some more beer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
5952a55a9ac76f8f5531f7666a2f4ce6.jpg


Nick Holmes
age. 33
9"​

Nick was just getting to the pub he had promised his loser friends that he would make it out there tonight, not that he wasn't there every second night anyway. His girlfriend Michelle was got out of town with her best friend on a road trip that would take a week. This meant that Nick was free to do as he pleased, and sex was what pleased him. He had always had success at this pub the college kids were always drawn in by his nice car and the money he would throw around. He had also convinced them that he was going for his masters, nothing could be further from the truth. Also he wasn't rich but he had enough to make people who didn't really know him think he was.

"Nick you fag get over here!" His buddy Aaron called to him Nick walked up and took the beer offered to him.

"What's the talent like tonight?" He asked scanning the room. Aaron answered but Nick didn't hear him he was now only paying attention to the stacked blonde sitting with a few friends. Ah Julia! Beautful Julia. How he had longed to just fuck her silly! With her showing off her body yet playing off that she didn't want men paying attention to her massive tits. He kept talking to Aaron before he finally walked over to them. He asked to join them even though he was ten years their senior, the men didn't seem to mind hell they seemed to enjoy his company.

He slid into the booth beside Julia. Her dick head boyfriend was all over the map! "Fucking dopes that can't hold their liqueur." Nick thought as she took in the scene.



"So, how you've been Nick?"
She asked him. Nick knew this game. He knew she didn't really like him but Bill was acting like an ass obviously, and she wanted to get him paying attention to her. Like all cock teases, she wasn't happy unless all eyes were on her and then feigned that she was pissed when they looked at her tits. Nick would play along, there wasn't much he wouldn't do to get in her pants.

"I'm good, busy with my school and shit, you know what it's like!" Nick said and put his hand on her thigh. Then ordered a round for the table which was received with cheers.

Nick leaned in close. "You know Bill is acting like a bit of a tool tonight! Don't you ever wish you could be with a real man, a man that treats you right!" He said, his tone dripping with innuendo, yet never using his name as the "Real man" Nicks plan was working the more drinks he baught the men and women the more Bill became an asshole as did a few of her friends and their boyfriends till the only one who wasn't a ass to her was Nick!

KC
 
Last edited:
Ugh, here he came. Honestly, I couldn't see why the guys here liked Nick so much. He always seemed to me to be such a douche. But anyway, with Bill acting like this, I felt as if I needed to stand Nick for a while - enough to get my boyfriend a bit jealous. Come to think about it, I didn't even know if that would work; he looked pretty wasted already. That being besides the point, when Nick said "I'm good, busy with my school and shit, you know what it's like!", I felt his hand on my thick thigh. Instinctively, I wanted to smack his hand away but I just left it there this time. I glanced at Bill to see if he was seeing this, but nothing.

"Yeah, I know. I bet it's even harder for you with your degree." I replied with a smile, the waitress leaving with an order of more drinks. I have to say that I was caught off guard with Nick, leaning close and almost whispering into my ear "You know Bill is acting like a bit of a tool tonight! Don't you ever wish you could be with a real man, a man that treats you right!" , making me sick to my stomach for a moment there. Treat me right. Please.

"Bill treats me right, Nick." I said now, my smile disappearing for a moment. Then the orders came and our table got our drinks. I glanced at Bill, who already seemed that he was having one too many. I cringed at the sight of him nearly spilling his drink already - I was so uncomfortable for a moment that I actually leaned towards Nick and continued "But...I guess that Bill is acting a bit like a tool right now. Why'd you get him more to drink?" with a laugh, before I reached out for a glass.
 
"Yeah, I know. I bet it's even harder for you with your degree." When she said it Nick almost forgot what degree he lied about. "Well you know it is what it is!" Nick said then quickly went back to Bill's short comings as a boyfriend. Julie played the doting, defending girlfriend like Nick knew she would.

"Bill treats me right, Nick." She said but I wasn't buying it! She was a cock tease and was being ignored, women like her didn't get ignored they got drinks bought for them they got hit on and they were pampered, Bill may be like that one on one but he was an everyday college fuck tard in a group and Julia was not the center of his affections his buddies and his free drinks meant more to him then his fine asses woman. As more and more drinks came Bill became more and more of an ass. Julie could have stopped it but she was liking the free drinks also, she deserved to not pay for drinks, why should she? She had massive tits and cock sucker lips, women like her don't pay for shit!

Soon she was realizing what was going on. And Nick had to turn it up a little more.

"But...I guess that Bill is acting a bit like a tool right now. Why'd you get him more to drink?"


Nick smiled! "I like this group, so I am being generous. Not that you're minding you've drank every drink that's come for you! And I like that I want people to have a good time. Hey Bill! Party like there's no tomorrow! You ready to call it a night and take your beautiful Julie home for a night of passion?" Nick called to Bill who just like Nick thought was to wrapped up in his own wants to give a shit about his girl!

"Fuck'n right Nick! Woooooo! No we can close the place I think right babe? You don't want to spoil my night just yet do you?" Bill called out from the end of the table. Egged on from the others at the table.

"See going home with you will "Spoil" his night! Where as me! If you were mine, you'd be exactly where you wanted to be! Your needs would be met before mine! But hey I guess I'm just a romantic!" Nick gave her thigh a little squeeze and leaned in smelling her hair. The usual, weed, sweat all getting masked by to much perfume.

KC
 
"See going home with you will "Spoil" his night! Where as me! If you were mine, you'd be exactly where you wanted to be! Your needs would be met before mine! But hey I guess I'm just a romantic!"

Nick then gave my thigh a little bit of a squeeze, leaning in closer to me and smelling me from so close. I actually let him do that for a few seconds, glancing at Bill who looked like he was dozing off a little. The guys were all laughing and drank, contemplating on whether to find a marker and draw on his face or not. Personally, I didn't really care. I had other things to worry about; namely, this pervert that my boyfriend was absolutely fine with inviting. But anyway, going back to what he was talking about - sure, Bill was a bit of a tool but he wasn't a bad boyfriend or anything. Just a little...cringy from time to time.

"Oh a romantic? Please." I replied with a laugh, his hand still on my thigh "You're such a pervert Nick. You don't think I've caught you staring at my boobs and ass?"

I finished drinking my glass, the corner of my eye going to Bill now, who was ordering even more drinks. Seriously? Ugh...

"Well, it's your lucky day because you can stare at much as you like. Bill doesn't seem to care, so why should I?" I
asked with another genuine laugh, leaning closer to say that. I then eyed the dart board, thinking about maybe playing with Bill. I looked his way and was about to ask - but saw that he was so preoccupied. I then glanced back at Nick, before I asked "Hey, want to play some darts? Loser has to buy drinks?"
 
"You're such a pervert Nick. You don't think I've caught you staring at my boobs and ass?" I gave her a sly smile!

"Well you can't blame me! You are truly a gifted young lady! Like I said though, Bill I don't think knows what he has in you!" I said leaving my hand on her thigh if she didn't like it all she need to is push it away.


"Well, it's your lucky day because you can stare at much as you like. Bill doesn't seem to care, so why should I? Hey, want to play some darts? Loser has to buy drinks?" She had said to me. I looked over at the board!

"Ya sure why not! But I'll happily buy you drinks! So why not make it a little more interesting? Maybe loser shows winner a body part they are wanting to see!" I pushed, curious if her anger with her boyfriend would push her right into my arms. It didn't matter if she said no and I didn't get with her. I had Michelle to fuck silly in a few days time. But Julie with her wonderful tits and that ass, that virgin ass! God what I wouldn't give.

I looked back to Bill deciding to take a chance on him being just as drunk and stupid as I thought. "Bill I'm going to be playing darts with Julie and winner gets to spank the loser!" I yelled to him. Bill just laughed.

"Good luck baby kick his ass!" He said a couple of the girls were looking at Julie now with a mix of envy and disgust. I had already banged most of their girls and planed on banging another tonight. I still get calls from a couple of them while a few of the others despise me! And with good reason. They couldn't walk straight for a month and I never called them again.

"Well looks like Bill wouldn't care if you were riding my cock right now! haha" I laughed. "Come on the distraction will be good for you, good idea!" I said playing both the scum I knew she thought me to be and a bit of a nice guy wanting to spend time with her, seeing her boyfriend didn't seem to want to!

KC
 
"Ya sure why not! But I'll happily buy you drinks! So why not make it a little more interesting? Maybe loser shows winner a body part they are wanting to see!" Nick said, eyeing me as if to try to get me mad. I didn't want to give him that sense of satisfaction, instead telling him "Hey, don't push your luck, you pervert." as I glanced towards Bill. Bill - why the hell wasn't he angry just now? His supposed friend was eyeing my big tits just now - maybe admiring my exposed midriff, or something...I don't know and I didn't care. It was obvious to me that he was looking at me like a piece of meat and my boyfriend just didn't care! I grimaced at the thought that I'd probably have to call my boyfriend right now for him to pay attention at the events that were unfolding...

But...

"Bill I'm going to be playing darts with Julie and winner gets to spank the loser!" Nick practically yelled towards Bill! Well, that was it. That had to be the straw that broke the camel's back. That had to get my boyfriend's attention and finally get this pervert away from me. That -

"Good luck baby kick his ass!"

That didn't do anything.

...

I guess maybe my boyfriend was a bit of a dumb ass. I mean, who the hell could be that dense? To not care that your girlfriend was playing darts with a known womanizing pervert, playing (supposedly) a bet that involved the loser getting spanked? I eyed Nick in almost complete disbelief, my skin slightly red with embarrassment from what he just said. God, the looks that I was getting from some of the girls.

"Well looks like Bill wouldn't care if you were riding my cock right now! haha Come on the distraction will be good for you, good idea!" he said, trying to appear as nice of a guy as he could. But I knew. I think we both knew the kind of a guy he was. Still, if Bill didn't care about what could happen, then why should I? Besides, I happened to be good with darts so here was hoping that Nick wasn't.

"God, you're such an asshole Nick!"
I said out loud, a bit frustrated over how tonight was going. Still, if that was a bet then why not play a bit more on it? "Fine but the loser has to get drinks too." I then added, sliding off the booth and heading towards the dart board, which just so happened to be at one end of the bar.

As I walked to the dart board, I swear that I could feel Nick's eyes glued to my big Brazilian butt - maybe even noticing the slight jiggle they gave when I walked with these jeans (or at least, from what I've been told). And for a moment there, I felt a bit disgusted from being objectified so much by a pervert. But then, that disgust became some sort of weird thrill. Like, what if I lost? How would it feel being spanked, even just once, by Nick? I wonder what he would say -

Oh come on, snap out of it Julia...

"Okay, so I'll pick the red darts..."
I said, reaching out for the box of darts left in front of the board.
 
I knew I had her now! She was fucking mine. She was playing it the same as all the others! So sure their boyfriend was some knight in shining armor! They didn't care about them. They liked them, but who wouldn't Julia was a goddess, a gift from the gods. not like her skinny friends, smoking a pack a day, probably throwing up their fucking food. Melanie Bill's best friends girl, that was her in a nut shell, got her into bed with in the hour of working on her and her man was actually paying attention to her. She was good looking enough but man what a rail. She still calls me all the time. Dumped her man thinking I wanted her as girlfriend, what a joke. Julia was gorgeous, stacked and had an amazing butt. I am an ass man through and through, there is no length I won't go to dig into a big beautiful butt!

And here was Julia, who's man Bill was all but telling her to leave with me. Julia was wearing down to this bull shit, but sill seemed to want him. She knew I think that she wanted to teach him a lesson, but still didn't want me around. It was a tight rope act! Fall to the left, and you are screwing me. Fall to the right and you are left watching your man choose friends and beer over you! No real middle ground. And that was the way I liked it!

"Ok take the red my dear. Green suits me! Now traditional or some variation of it? I warn you spanking that ass will be the second high light of this entire night!"

He let Julia go first he pulled up a bar stool behind her so he could watch her ass move as she threw, she was good and this was fine with him. it really was win win with him. He didn't care one way or the other. And he was positive that Bill wouldn't either. I kept the table full with pitchers which kept them liking me. Even the dumb broads that hated me were loving me this night. This night I can't lose.

"Nice shot Julia, yup you might be slapping my ass right in front of your man while sucking back a tall cool one." I said letting the people around me hear. Bill and the table couldn't but it made more and more people take notice of her.

KC
 
Back
Top