Anybody in Virginia?

I am in Northern Chesterfield/Southern Richmond as I type now...

Richmond, VA

I am in Richmond . . . would love a lunchtime meeting . . .

Come on Virginia

For years it seems virgina threads show up and than vanish, looks like this one is the same, what is wrong with us folks? We don't have the staying power of an Iowa or Rhode Island? Virginians unite, if not for political purposes for the love of sex. Now that's a march I could get behind....

For years it seems virgina threads show up and than vanish, looks like this one is the same, what is wrong with us folks? We don't have the staying power of an Iowa or Rhode Island? Virginians unite, if not for political purposes for the love of sex. Now that's a march I could get behind....

This. There's a flurry of activity on the VA threads, then they disappear into the ether (or, page 11). You'd think that, with so many of us, we'd at least be able to maintain some form of discussion (sex or otherwise).

Really enjoy this site has great sex stories I love the loving wives and interracial and mind control.

This. There's a flurry of activity on the VA threads, then they disappear into the ether (or, page 11). You'd think that, with so many of us, we'd at least be able to maintain some form of discussion (sex or otherwise).

Change the name of the thread to Any Women in Virginia? and see it that helps.

The only other Lit person in my area is also a guy (no offense jeb)

I am a woman in VA... but I'm in a remote corner, sitting on top of a mountain watching the world go by.

Wouldn't trade it for nuthin. ;) Y'all enjoy a brisk morning.:rose:

I am a woman in VA... but I'm in a remote corner, sitting on top of a mountain watching the world go by.

Wouldn't trade it for nuthin. ;) Y'all enjoy a brisk morning.:rose:

I'm in the same boat, but on the MD side. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Only down side is not many people in the area to hook up with lol.

In the Fredericksburg/Stafford/Spotys area. Would love to find a sane yet erotically minded woman to meet occasionally. Let's talk shoot me a PM then we can transfer to kik or some other less cumbersome (than Lit) method of chatting.

Cordially

Njoyit

P.S. NOVA could work as well. Richmond, maybe.

Startin' a Revival!

Hello and good morning, fellow members of the Commonwealth!
I am currently representing the 804 area this early hour.

Back