It's not easy being busty.

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
You're a respectable woman. You've got a good head on your shoulders. You did your best through high school and graduated with flying colors. Nothing really out of the ordinary about you, except for your massive 38J tits! You've been plagued with these things for years, even at a young age. You've always hated the looks you get, especially from men. In high school, guys would try to get in your pants, but you never allowed them that privilege. Even so, rumors break out about you sleeping around and being an all around slut. "I heard she fucked the whole football team all at once." "She's probably got every STD know to man." "She's probably been fucking her teachers to get by." These were just some of the propaganda that people fabricated about you. It didn't just stop at school though. Eventually, those rumors spread throughout the community. You became known as the town slut, despite never doing anything to warrant such a public shaming. It got so bad that you had to move to where no one knew you and start over.

Even years later, your breasts don't cease to cost you. You're more than qualified for the job that you want, but no one will hire you due to your "inappropriate proportions". Finally, you find someone who's willing to overlook the issue and give you the job. However, there's a catch: He has you doing him sexual favors. Seeing as how this is the only way to get the job, you reluctantly accept and become your bosses personal fuck toy.

One day you meet a young man who seems too good to be true. He's respectful of you. He doesn't ogle you. He treats you like no one else ever has before: Like a human. You quickly take a liking to him and overtime you two become close friends and for the first time in years, there's a very bright spot in your life. You've found someone who you can depend on. Someone that has you best interests in mind. Someone who makes you happy. It doesn't take long for you to fall in love with him, but you dare not tell him how you feel. You love him so much that you fear that if he knew all of the lewd and disgraceful things you've done to made ends meat that he would be repulsed by you. You couldn't bare the thought of him leaving you, but your heart and body aches for him.

(I'm open to suggestions and tweaks to the outline. These aren't set in stone details. I'd like to hear your feedback and ideas of how to enhance the story. Feel free to private message me if you're interested and feel free to let me know any questions or suggestions that you may have.)

Thanks for reading. Take care. :)
 
Back
Top