GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody here again. i fuckin hate my time zone

Luv ya Rana :heart:

Hmmm...I just did a task on Deviant Art to celebrate that. Had to feature a favorite female artist. It was kinda fun.

Mom's at clinic..there's a thunderstorm rolling in and I'm alone. Yes...sad to say, NJ is PETRIFIED of t-storms.

NJ has good stuff there :rose:

It seems that ladies post more on here than men, but I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Drink up. :) I guess, cheers as well!

Not always, come have a drinky any time :cattail:

Ouch, vivid description Jaz. Sorry about that friend.:rose:
Think of rose petals to your psyche. Don your magic cloak of rose petals, and make that sand paper disappear!

7bbee4bda58c0a34

For me? Oh damn I'm sorry, not me. :eek:

Gia :devil:, gettin screwed yet? Lookin at that picture of yours almost had me twitchin in my britches!

Okay, I am doin a fly by and must get off. Work, work, work. But lemme check out that question thread first.

:rose::rose: SL

Luv ya Rana :heart:

NJ has good stuff there :rose:

Not always, come have a drinky any time :cattail:

For me? Oh damn I'm sorry, not me. :eek:

Gia :devil:, gettin screwed yet? Lookin at that picture of yours almost had me twitchin in my britches!

Okay, I am doin a fly by and must get off. Work, work, work. But lemme check out that question thread first.

:rose::rose: SL

Hola mi amor :kiss: :heart:.... Greetings to everyone one else as well. How are you all doing? I know i havent been around much. Just wanted to check in. :)

All you women are so friendly and sweet. I like this place. And thanks for my name compliment. :)

All you women are so friendly and sweet. I like this place. And thanks for my name compliment. :)

I love this thread, and you are welcome here anytime handsome.

Although that's beautiful in a poet sort of way, that you know doesnt really suit me very much, i must say that i can think of much more fun things to do to you besides stilling your beating heart. :p

Hon, I must work tonight some and wish I could stay, but duty calls, and psychology, literature, and frickin life. As far as the other part, well, that is something I would love! Toe tickle?:catroar::kiss:

I love this thread, and you are welcome here anytime handsome.

Hon, I must work tonight some and wish I could stay, but duty calls, and psychology, literature, and frickin life. As far as the other part, well, that is something I would love! Toe tickle?:catroar::kiss:

Toe tickle? It's as good a place to start as any i suppose... well maybe i can think of a few better. ;)

Fine! Leave me if you must... just playing mama. Go be brilliant. :kiss:

Hi everyone, just checking in, hey Jaz, hope you're holding up okay with that T/Storm.

Corbin, you're welcome. Likewise, you seem to fit in just fine here.

Sexy Latina, I don't think we've met, so nice to meet you.

Thanks, and it is in my signature. :)

Yes earlier I was in a stupor of sorts, now I am more sober. I can see that clearly now, sorry I missed it earlier. Time to do something about it. Once and a while I like to get stupid. I think I will switch to rum and cokes now. it is a little milder on me than vodka.

Yes earlier I was in a stupor of sorts, now I am more sober. I can see that clearly now, sorry I missed it earlier. Time to do something about it. Once and a while I like to get stupid. I think I will switch to rum and cokes now. it is a little milder on me than vodka.

*ask for the bottle to mix you a drink*
How is your friend?

Lightsaver, I fit in, except for me being a guy. But, I don't mind. :)

Seems like you're the only guy here, true. But we used to have a few more gentlemen in here. Dunno where they went tho? Would be nice to have a more well rounded community in here.

Seems like you're the only guy here, true. But we used to have a few more gentlemen in here. Dunno where they went tho? Would be nice to have a more well rounded community in here.

I'll bring as much of my gentleman self as possible. If I drink too much and start flirting inappropriately, just tell me. :)

Hi everyone, just checking in, hey Jaz, hope you're holding up okay with that T/Storm.

Corbin, you're welcome. Likewise, you seem to fit in just fine here.

Sexy Latina, I don't think we've met, so nice to meet you.

It's a pleasure. :) How you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back