Out of sight...

Thank you, boys...

I just hope that if you ever have need of additional lovers, Id love enjoying your sexy body and great leggss!
And fantastic breasts!
Is it an offer?

Lovely and sexy. Less is more and I hope we see more! More or less... ;)
Now we are confused

I’m finding your thread very interesting

Your very pretty but also your deliciously deep and interesting. Xx

Thank you for your compliments. :rolleyes:
The truth is I never thought I 'm really beautiful or hot, I 'm just a conservative career woman who happens to have longer legs and a little larger breasts than the average.

Not just long legs, but very shapely.

Love the pics, very well done!!! Hope you share more.
Now that is the body of a real grown up woman! So very desirable & sexy!
Not just long legs, but very shapely.
I 'm glad you 're enjoying my pics.

Your very pretty but also your deliciously deep and interesting. Xx
What do you mean by... deep?

I could enjoy getting Between those .. ;)
That might be fun... :rolleyes:

First steps...
Love the pics - thanks for posting them :)

Does your underwear usually match, or is matching more of a special occasion thing?

It's always fun wondering what's under a conservative business outfit - hmm, I've got too much time on my hands, haven't I ..

To see those gorgeous legggsss and then the upskirt, followed by your beautiful breasts...ummmm cant wait for you to post more!

Sexy stuff
sexy, i hope there will be more
Up skirt and striptease: Two of my favourites
:kiss:

Does your underwear usually match, or is matching more of a special occasion thing?
I 've actually never cared. Believe me, the few men that may see me in my underwear irl usually focus on other things... ;)

It's always fun wondering what's under a conservative business outfit
I prefer simple (or satin on special occasions) knickers that make me feel comfortable. I don't like thongs and similar underwear.

To see those gorgeous legggsss and then the upskirt, followed by your beautiful breasts...ummmm cant wait for you to post more!
We have some plans, but it will take some time.

Back