Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

PLP, my new BFF, hope you're feeling better now. Raccoons get a bad rap, but they have their place in the ecosystem of human sanity as well. :rose:

Thanks Seela. I'm not usually a cry baby and with all that talk of emotional masochism you'd think I'd had been prepared :D
Today needs to be better.
Wishing you a wonderful day... well... evening. ;)

It's great to have this sanctuary to lurk and occasionally post in. It helps make up for the fact that my career is now a job with no intrinsic satisfaction. One year to retirement.

Heading to the train station.

If anybody wants to chat in the next couple of hours, PM please. :)

I'm in a slightly less sucky mood already than I was in the morning, so chances are I won't bite.

As always, no cyber pussy available, though.

The PG is full of cunts.

Lots of nice cunts, some moderate cunts, and a large minority of cunty cunts.

Some days I just want to apologise to every women on Lit for the behavior of a couple of jerks who happen to be nominally male.

This is supposed to be fun.

Thank God for this little piece of sanity!

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”

― Mark Twain

I don't know what possessed me to look (I already knew I probably shouldn't)

But my grandfather's farm, where I learned to walk holding the ears of an old dog ...

There 2 culdesacks & 36 houses where his property used to be.

That kind of stuff is a punch in the gut. I’m trying to get some land protected now because I have that nightmare.

When I shoot baskets I’m always tweaking my shot, especially when I haven’t played for a while. Yesterday my shot was off and I realized that my left hand was too strong on the ball - it should firmly guide the ball, but not be so heavy that it interferes with the trajectory and push of the shooting hand. Once I adjusted, I started hitting and it was much better.

It struck me that this was a fine metaphor for being a dominant. While it’s tempting to clutch and grasp with too heavy a hand, simple guidance is much more effective.

Before yesterday the combined amount of sunlight in Helsinki in the entire month of November was 4.5 hours. It's been a rather gray and sucky month so far. It sure has lived up to its name, though. November in Finnish translates as death month.

But it made me appreciate seeing an actual sunset today that much more. Sure, it's not even 4pm and the sun is already setting, but at least I saw the sun!!!

Last edited:
Before yesterday the combined amount of sunlight in Helsinki in the entire month of November was 4.5 hours. It's been a rather gray and sucky month so far. It sure has lived up to its name, though. November in Finnish translates as death month.

But it made me appreciate seeing an actual sunset today that much more. Sure, it's not even 4pm and the sun is already setting, but at least I saw the sun!!!

Oh! That's so pretty!

Gorgeous, seela! Hmmm... I’ll make a call and see if I can get the power turned back on at your latitude.

Back