have you ever had sex in your workplace?

have you ever had sex in your workplace?

  • yes

    Votes: 647 77.7%
  • no

    Votes: 186 22.3%

  • Total voters
    833
it was along time ago

When I was in college working at the mall (yep I had to do that) there was a very nice younger man. I was 22 he was 19. On our breaks we might slip into the family restroom for a quickie.

When I was dating my husband and he got his first real job, I would book a hotel room across the street from his office and met him there for lunch. Not really "sex at work" but it was hot.
 
I have fingered a girl at work.....it was many years ago.....and I've had phone sex at work too.....
 
Yes only oral if it counts. It was with a previous lover, we were already in a sexual relationship. She would always come into my office and shut the door and tease me (i.e. lift her skirt, undo her pants, lift her shirt, etc.). If we had sex the previous evening she would come and talk about it explicitly. Her boss, while not on to us completely I don't believe, was not happy about her time she was spending away from her desk with me. On one occasion and only once we were both charged up to the point where we needed release. She undid my pants and went to town on me as only she could. I was really nervous after all it was work, people might burst in, lots of things could go wrong. I came rather quickly and then it was her turn. She was reluctant to remove her pants, just in case, so I reached down the front and manually stimulated her to a quiet shuddering orgasm. She departed sexily with her tummy full of my cum and sure enough not two minutes later a co-worker popped his head in and said "what were you guys doing in here?" or something like that. He was just kidding, trying to be funny, but he was accidentally right in his innuendo. I made something up, I was cool but not quite my usual cool. I don't think he suspected how nasty her visit really was but it still shook me up quite a bit. We did not do that again, we did the proper thing ever after and drove to her house at lunch. She was breathtaking that is for sure and I think about her plenty even now some 15 years later.

I missed a chance a zillion years ago when I was working in a retail store while going to University. There was a cute flirty girl working there as well and she was always teasing me, testing me, provoking me etc. or something like that. It was fun but sometimes annoying in front of customers or co-workers. I was involved at the time and this, unfortunately, made me ignore this girl's advances. After a while she turned her attention to a different co-worker and they started a hot and heavy sexual relationship and used to fuck in the stockroom. The virgins on the crew used to love that. I would roll my eyes when they came out and ask if they were ready to get to work facing shelves. Lost opportunity for sure, she was a lot of fun and I suspect she was fun sexually as well. I was a work friend to the guy and never asked about any lurid details. Perhaps I should have.
 
Dozens of times

On the desk.

Her under the desk.

On the floor.

On the stairs.

Standing up, both of us clothes on, made her cum.

In the warehouse, hunted her down, played like she was thief.

By the big glass windows.
 
....
When I was dating my husband and he got his first real job, I would book a hotel room across the street from his office and met him there for lunch. Not really "sex at work" but it was hot.

I like your concept of dating.
 
I have wanted to with several individuals over the years but this happened a few years back when a colleague with whom email exchanges had got hotter and hotter over a period of several weeks. One day she messaged me she was heading to the loo as she was so wet. I thought what a waste, followed her and cleaned her up with my tongue before taking he from behind in a nearby changing room. The prospect of being caught made it hotter. We followed this up with some slippery fun in the bosses office after hours, again risky as a big office was the other side of the door.
I hadn't a prepared response if caught but the chemistry was so hot I didn't really care.
Occasionally she would walk past my desk and if no one around slip her fingers in my mouth so I could taste the fun she had been having beneath her desk
 
Office sex

Yes I have.....and as a matter of fact it was my boyfriend who stopped by just before Christmas break when the office was empty!......hmmmmm :)
 
Yep, most of the rooms in our old office before/after hours. We had a couple of meeting rooms upstairs where my female boss would call me up for 121s.
 
Couple of times when I was younger. Once when I was a waitress working while in college, met a guy and he bent me over the pool table and lifted my skirt fucking me hard. He was older than me too 😉

The other time I was working as lifeguard in high school. Before I opened the pool for the day my boyfriend met me there and he fucked me in the locker room. I was so horny all day that my nipples were erect through my swimsuit!
 
I recently fucked my husband's boss and 2 clients in their office after hours 3 days continuously...the double penetration was real good...hubby was sent on a business trip..
 
I have never been atttacted to a co worker in any way. Mostly cuz I'm straight and there are few males.
 
Back
Top