Dear Litster... (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear seemingly every Litster:

Bohemian does NOT mean "hipster." Consult a dictionary if you need to. There are many online and they're free.

Here. I'll make it even easier.

Bohemian:

noun
a native or inhabitant of Bohemia.
(usually lowercase) a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices.
the Czech language, especially as spoken in Bohemia.
a Gypsy.

adjective
of or relating to Bohemia, its people, or their language.
(usually lowercase) pertaining to or characteristic of the unconventional life of a bohemian.
living a wandering or vagabond life, as a Gypsy.

Okay? We good? Good.

Dear Litster,

You have achieved something special. You have made Slinger appear to be modest. :D

Yours,

Shy and retiring Litster

Dear Lister,

Succinct, understated, slightly sarcastic humor is poetic when done well.

Sincerely,

Just Another Lister

Dear lister,

Just cause she posts herself doesn't mean she wants your cock, or even your fantasies. Find the right one, make a connection, and sure, she'll enjoy them occasionally. But they hear I want to fuck you all the time. Be original. Use a thesauraus.

Dear Litsters,
To those that contacted me while I was away; THANK YOU! Every time I think that I don't matter, that no one gives a f*** about me, I have my friends, that worry about me when I'm gone, that wish me well when I am sick, that feed my soul when I am low.

Thank you :D:heart:

A Grateful Litster

Dear lister,

Just cause she posts herself doesn't mean she wants your cock, or even your fantasies. Find the right one, make a connection, and sure, she'll enjoy them occasionally. But they hear I want to fuck you all the time. Be original. Use a thesauraus.

Dear Rocket Man Litster,

'Use a thesaurus, ' hahaha good one. :)

^5

Signed,
Fan Of The Wordy Pervs Litster

Dear Confused,

Sweater puppies:

Sweater_Puppies.jpg

Signed,

Glad to Help

Dear birthday litster,
I am so happy that you have become such a huge part of my life. I am so grateful for your friendship. I know you don't like to make a big deal out of your birthday, but I am just glad that I get to be such a big part of your life. 🎂🌷😘

Sincerely,
Looking forward to talking about laundry. 💋

Dear Friends,

I need to step away for a bit. I need to focus on real life. This isn't the end by any means, but it will be the end for a while. If you want to talk outside of lit, message me and I will share my info. This place is like a second home to me and in some cases, almost a first home.

No matter who you are or where you're from, remember that we are all here for various reasons. That means we all get something different out if this place. What I get now is totally different from when I started.

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC

Dear Friends,

I need to step away for a bit. I need to focus on real life. This isn't the end by any means, but it will be the end for a while. If you want to talk outside of lit, message me and I will share my info. This place is like a second home to me and in some cases, almost a first home.

No matter who you are or where you're from, remember that we are all here for various reasons. That means we all get something different out if this place. What I get now is totally different from when I started.

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC

Dear Funny man,
Although I don't know what you are going through, I will miss you. You are funny, honest, and straight forward, a rare quality in this world today. So via con Dios, mi amigo....until we meet again.

Signed,

A Second Banana :nana::nana:

Dear Friends,

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC

Dear Funny Litster

Look after yourself clownsy, be lucky;)

Dragon Litster

Last edited:
Dear Clowns,

Be safe. Be happy. Focus on what's important. If you're going someplace cold, bring the onesie. Hell, bring it anyway. Come back whenever. We'll be here.

Dear Friends,

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC

Vaya con Dios.

Dear Friends,

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC

Dear IHC,

We've never interacted, but your posts always made me smile. Or think. And sometimes both.

Viel Glück, Viel Spass (continuing the language theme...)

Sad Litster

P.S. Is it OK with you if we keep your "Let's talk about sex" thread warm while you're away? It was such a good idea, interesting and fun...)

Dear IHC,

We've never interacted, but your posts always made me smile. Or think. And sometimes both.

Viel Glück, Viel Spass (continuing the language theme...)

Sad Litster

P.S. Is it OK with you if we keep your "Let's talk about sex" thread warm while you're away? It was such a good idea, interesting and fun...)

Dear Smiling and thinking Litster.

Multi tasking at its finest. the last time you were doing that was assembling your adult door swing kit.

Always wary of smiling thinking litsters and fish litster

DL

Make the most of your sabbatical.

Last edited:
Dear Clowns,

See ya tomorrow!

*now where is that thread...*

Always in the shadows litster

Dear Friends,

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC

Dear sweet friend...

What is most important is YOU ...Please take good care of YOU...and nurture and be kind to YOU...I think the world of you and want nothing but your happiness and peace moving forward...The Playground wont be the same without your infectious spirit, cheer and humor...and oh those dimple pics and smiles which always melt our hearts...and personally, thank you for always being so kind and caring towards me...:heart:

Bless you and yours...I adore you...:heart::heart::heart:

Dear Friends,

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC
Dear man with the smile,

You have touched a lot of people with your smiles, wit, and charm. Take care of yourself and Lit will still be here when you have time to return. Wishing you all the best life can bring you.:heart:

Signed,
Missing your dimples already.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back