Men's rights WINS AGAIN - and this will piss you all the fuck off

It is sexual assault when they're grinding on that dude without his consent

and these women are going to jail

and there's not jack shit that you will do about it.

He is a pussy and needs to go to jail. If he was from here,he would get his ass whop. Pressing charges because a woman danced on you? Not even a gay guy would do that. He needs his ass whop.

Does not piss me off in the least.
If the judge determines they have committed a crime(s), then I'm good with that.
His sentence however, may be the telling on how there may be equity or not between the sexes.
Typically females get lighter convictions than males - not always, but more often than not.

Which makes me wonder if trannys from male to female get the same consideration.

I offer you the rabid examples of MrRandyWatson and Pairaclities as proof that you're wrong here.

I offer you, LJ Retarded, obviously stuck in a figment of your escapism imagination, and incapable of reading the posts in your own thread even when this poster asked you to go back to the referred post.
This is proof that you are full of shit, and will make every attempt to weasel your way out of any argument for material you post that really has no foundation for general population acceptance, nor any semblance to reality in others' lives.
The gunfighter mentality you have adopted is all a figment of your feeble mind.

Good luck with your therapy.

I offer you the rabid examples of MrRandyWatson and Pairaclities as proof that you're wrong here.

RandyWatson and smooth are examples of the toxic masculinity you hate being told about

Paira actually agreed this was a crime.. he just took umbrage to you making your typical insane assumptions about how people felt.. especially about something very clear.. something so clear that only a personal so deeply mired in gender politics as you are that you can't see anything outside of those filters

The only downside to this case si what happens in all sexual assault cases.. proving intent.. and proving lack of consent

if a lawyer can convince a jury that there is a reasonable doubt about either.. then the girls will walk

then the victim will be one of those people you hate that made a false accusation

welcome to the wonderful world of how sexual assault cases actually work

RandyWatson and smooth are examples of the toxic masculinity you hate being told about

Paira actually agreed this was a crime.. he just took umbrage to you making your typical insane assumptions about how people felt.. especially about something very clear.. something so clear that only a personal so deeply mired in gender politics as you are that you can't see anything outside of those filters

Quite so, bad, it really is a shame that someone could spend so much time on such outrage, where in many cases none exists.
Putting all that energy into productive use would yield good results.
Which is why I refer to the therapy as a helpful exercise.

Now get ready to see the next post, an ad hominem attack by LJ against all of us with a particular emphasis on me as a mangina.
Poor bastard prolly doesn't know what a pussy feels like any more.

He is a pussy and needs to go to jail. If he was from here,he would get his ass whop. Pressing charges because a woman danced on you? Not even a gay guy would do that. He needs his ass whop.
He's not going to get his ass whupped, and she's going to jail.

And you fucking hate that. And the best part? You can't do shit about it.

I fucking love it!

Quite so, bad, it really is a shame that someone could spend so much time on such outrage, where in many cases none exists.
Putting all that energy into productive use would yield good results.
Which is why I refer to the therapy as a helpful exercise.

Now get ready to see the next post, an ad hominem attack by LJ against all of us with a particular emphasis on me as a mangina.
Poor bastard prolly doesn't know what a pussy feels like any more.
You accuse me of needing therapy and then cry about being the target of personal attacks and not getting pussy?

You are a pussy. That's why I call you a mangina - because it's the truth. You're a self hating simp.

No, he's an example of feminism - they think women cannot sexually assault men. That's feminist thinking. You hate to be told that.

Learn to read. Paira said it wasn't sexual assault. The police said it was sexual assault. That's why this is a victory for men's rights.

I offer you, LJ Retarded
And then Parasite subsequently whines about personal attacks.

, obviously stuck in a figment of your escapism imagination, and incapable of reading the posts in your own thread even when this poster asked you to go back to the referred post.
This is proof that you are full of shit, and will make every attempt to weasel your way out of any argument for material you post that really has no foundation for general population acceptance, nor any semblance to reality in others' lives.
The gunfighter mentality you have adopted is all a figment of your feeble mind.

Good luck with your therapy.
Dude, you're so desperate to get laid that you think sexual assault is okay.

I'm sure you will try to backtrack on your stated belief that these women didn't commit sexual assault so let's just remind the world of what you said

"Agreed, it is not dignified for a man to pursue this twerking through the law."

Guess what, bitch, he did, and they're going to jail for it. I don't need any gunfighter mentality for that. All I need to do is keep crowing about the fact that these women are going to jail for sexual assault and watch you rant like a desperate little pussy starved tryhard.

Keep yapping about therapy and all the other ad hom bullshit you want to make up about me. Those women are still going to jail for sexual assault and you can do fuck all about it except make me laugh at their expense... and yours.

She's going to get killed in jail

by a woman.

I highly doubt that. Women prisons isn't that hard. The most she would have to worry about, is getting her pussy took. But if that nigga go to jail, he definitely getting broke off.

Hey manginas!!!

http://myfox8.com/2015/05/17/woman-...-into-mans-apartment-raping-him-in-his-sleep/
Woman pleads guilty to breaking into man’s apartment, raping him in his sleep

SEATTLE — A 28-year-old woman has been sentenced to jail after pleading guilty to breaking into a man’s apartment and raping him in his sleep.

The Smoking Gun reported that Chantae Marie Gilman will serve nine months in jail after pleading guilty earlier this week.

The crime happened in June of 2013 inside the victim’s Seattle apartment. Gilman has admitted to having sex with the man as he slept.
Let the namecalling commence. Pity it won't get this bitch out of jail! :D

I highly doubt that. Women prisons isn't that hard. The most she would have to worry about, is getting her pussy took. But if that nigga go to jail, he definitely getting broke off.
She's going to spend a long time in jail for sexual assault and I'm gonna rub your white trash faces into it real good

and the more you idiots attack me the harder I'll grind your faces in about it.

She's going to spend a long time in jail for sexual assault and I'm gonna rub your white trash faces into it real good

and the more you idiots attack me the harder I'll grind your faces in about it.

I'm not white tho. So I don't give a fuck.

No, he's an example of feminism - they think women cannot sexually assault men. That's feminist thinking. You hate to be told that.

On what fucking planet do you live on?

Smooth thinks that real men dont get assaulted and should beat the shit out of whoever did ties.. ..how the fuck is thinking with your fists and denying male victims of assault exist feminist?

that is so many levels of stupid I cant even comprehend

Learn to read. Paira said it wasn't sexual assault. The police said it was sexual assault. That's why this is a victory for men's rights.

No dumbass, he thought it was a crime... everyone who doesnt have their heads up their ass thinks it's a crime... you are so mired thinking this is about gender politics you accused people of being angry about this... and he think's you're an idiot because of that, and rightfully so

this is a victory for feminism too, because finally men are rejecting bukllshit like smooth

your level of stupid continues to amaze me

He's not going to get his ass whupped, and she's going to jail.
And you fucking hate that. And the best part? You can't do shit about it.
I fucking love it!

Hey manginas!!!
http://myfox8.com/2015/05/17/woman-...-into-mans-apartment-raping-him-in-his-sleep/
Let the namecalling commence. Pity it won't get this bitch out of jail! :D

Men like me are taking over the country.
We're forcing turds like you out.
Plop plop, motha fucka.

Good article & discussions.
But I also laughed, LJ. The way you told the guys off ! :)

On what fucking planet do you live on?

Smooth thinks that real men dont get assaulted and should beat the shit out of whoever did ties.. ..how the fuck is thinking with your fists and denying male victims of assault exist feminist?

that is so many levels of stupid I cant even comprehend

No dumbass, he thought it was a crime... everyone who doesnt have their heads up their ass thinks it's a crime... you are so mired thinking this is about gender politics you accused people of being angry about this... and he think's you're an idiot because of that, and rightfully so

this is a victory for feminism too, because finally men are rejecting bukllshit like smooth

your level of stupid continues to amaze me

So true bad,

It got me to thinking how a graduate psychology student could get top marks for their final paper on deluded internet personalities just by signing up to Lit and following LJ. :D

Back