Stuff

Well...

Don't make me say it, I'm trying to be cool.

Why would anybody hate you?

I can be a bit *gasp* assertive and mouthy. It comes across as "arrogant" apparently. And here I just thought I was being honest and direct...

Silly me :devil:

It's a gorram tragedy that's like the only song McFerrin is widely-known for (outside of people who watch PBS or listen to jazz). He's done way better things.

And here I was just trying to be the asshole finding all the songs that get stuck in people's heads and never leave...you gotta go find something cool.

You had me at gorram.

Shiny. :D

Ferminata_Daza said:
And here I was just trying to be the asshole finding all the songs that get stuck in people's heads and never leave...you gotta go find something cool.

Nice thing about that song is that it's the anti-earworm. Gets rid of almost anything without sticking around itself. So now you can post all the earworms you want risk-free!

Shiny. :D

Nice thing about that song is that it's the anti-earworm. Gets rid of almost anything without sticking around itself. So now you can post all the earworms you want risk-free!

Geese will be juggled

I am always happy with music being posted.

Yeah, I'm out of earworms for now...borderline soulless music hater.

And I'm never leaving here. We've discussed music, religion, worms (kind of)....it's been interesting.

Yeah, I'm out of earworms for now...borderline soulless music hater.

And I'm never leaving here. We've discussed music, religion, worms (kind of)....it's been interesting.

*hops up and down*

Oh boy!

Yeah...cool...blown.

I'll have an Italian soda, naturally.

With cream and vanilla. And bourbon.

Actually, hold the cream.

Also, hold the vanilla.

And also the soda.

Back